Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I think Chan 13 should let all the viewers see the same version as the HK version if he is going to making MDWAV4 starring Fong Tin Ngai. I wonder if that is the original ending Chan 13 has intended it to be. In that version, Ma Siu Ling was bitten by Fong Tin Yau. So, she became a vampire and Fong Tin Ngai is a Mo Sing (offspring of 2 vampires). So, that ending actually leads smoothly to MDWAV4.

Anyway, in my book, both Ma Siu Ling and Yuan Ngan But Por didn't die.
    Book?! There's a book for it?! If there is...it's written in chinese right?
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

To anyone who has read the MDWAV sequal starring Fong Tin Ngai. Can u tell me the summary of the story? Is there any MDWAV 1,2,3 cast in the story?
    Last edited by kidd; 02-13-05 at 09:43 PM.

To anyone who has read the MDWAV4 sequal starring Fong Tin Ngai. Can u tell me the summary of the story? Is there any MDWAV 1,2,3 cast in the story?
    Are you refering to Chan 13's book, Tin Ngai Chuen Shuet?

This book was released well before MDWAV 3 though....

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Are you refering to Chan 13's book, Tin Ngai Chuen Shuet?

This book was released well before MDWAV 3 though....
    Any familiar MDWAV 1 and 2 faces in it then? What's the story about?

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer20
    I am sure, either Kidd, Steffy, or Ginnie will start responding and attacking me u.u, but here goes.

If MDWAV4 will focus on Fong Tin Ngai, then how is she here?! This is a person speaking from his version, where TinYau was holding Siu Ling in the stadium, If neither one of them died, then how did Fong Tin Ngai come to this world? She disappeared as when Tin Yau and Siu Ling confronted Fuhei, so how? I think Chan 13 will have a hard time explaining that, or he'll just say Tin Yau and Siu Ling lived (Because he left MDWAV3 VERY open ended). This is it, I thought about that last night and posted it today.
    Ready for the knives and 180 degrees spinning kick coming your way?

hahah...done with my "attack"...

and now back to the topic...Don't worry about Chan 13 having a hard time writing a storyline to bridge Tin Ngai back into the story. Even Remus is able to continue his character as Nick after Lao Xing died. Kao Suk died in MDWAV 2 as well but he returned as a character more powerful in MDWAV 3. Now, Chan 13 has many options such as time travel, past-lives, present-lives, future-lives, gods, supernatural power to revive Tin Ngai, Fate could come into play......As long as Ma Siu Ling and Fong Tin Yao were "together" in the end of MDWAV 3...

Kylie Kwok is a rising star now. I am not sure if returning as Tin Ngai is important. She could also return as another character. Maybe....

Any familiar MDWAV 1 and 2 faces in it then? What's the story about?
    Hmm..more MDWAV 3..

I read a brief introduction on the book. It is about "Chan Sap Ng" (Chan 15) a policeman working on a supernatural case. He met with Fong Tin Ngai, a vampire's daughter.
    -------------------------------------
    Fong Tin Ngai and Chan 15 is a couple.
    Yiu Chi, Fook Sang and Yan Wong are in the book.
    Fook Sang is an adult but he became inhuman again. I am not sure how....

I propose that ATV does not use MDWAV 4 as its title name IF Fong Tin Yao and Ma Siu Ling won't be the main storyline.

If the original main cast won't be in MDWAV 4, they shouldn't mislead viewers to watch the show...rename it as something else and promote it as MDWAV story spinoff. That won't give viewers false impression. Viewers could adjust their expectations, knowing that the story will not concentrate on original characters.

=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recently, I watched Eric Wan and Kenneth Chan on the Millionaire show (Chinese New Year edition). Eric was so humorous, witty, upbeat and friendly. Very active person. Kenneth on the other hand was adorable. I can't believe that Kenneth is that adorable. I can't expect Eric and Kenneth to be like Tin Yao and Bat Poh in real life but they are extremely different from their characters. This is what you call actors, I guess!

Recently, I watched Eric Wan and Kenneth Chan on the Millionaire show (Chinese New Year edition). Eric was so humorous, witty, upbeat and friendly. Very active person. Kenneth on the other hand was adorable. I can't believe that Kenneth is that adorable. I can't expect Eric and Kenneth to be like Tin Yao and Bat Poh in real life but they are extremely different from their characters. This is what you call actors, I guess!
    Is this the first Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (HK version) u watch? Kenneth has always been adorable to in the Millionaire show. Too bad I don't have the chance to watch the newer edition of the Millionaire shows sine it's not available iin my country. I have seen 3 version of the Millionaire show - UK/US(forgot which, most probabaly US), Malaysia and HK. Kenneth Chan is the warmest and friendliest host among the host of these 3 versions. The other 2 seem a bit too professional (but they are very charismatic ).

Is this the first Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (HK version) u watch? Kenneth has always been adorable to in the Millionaire show. Too bad I don't have the chance to watch the newer edition of the Millionaire shows sine it's not available iin my country. I have seen 3 version of the Millionaire show - UK/US(forgot which, most probabaly US), Malaysia and HK. Kenneth Chan is the warmest and friendliest host among the host of these 3 versions. The other 2 seem a bit too professional (but they are very charismatic ).
    Yes, this my first time watching it. =) I watched previous US and UK editions before. The UK edition has the stiffest host! I liked Kenneth's style but I wasn't sure if it was because these are all his friends here! HK radio dj-Alex Lee, Kao Suk, Ah Sao, Black Rain(Erica Kong), Mok Chuin (the SDU member), Kar Kar (Zhen's mom), and veteran actress, Leong Aoi were also in the show.

Yes, this my first time watching it. =) I watched previous US and UK editions before. The UK edition has the stiffest host! I liked Kenneth's style but I wasn't sure if it was because these are all his friends here! HK radio dj-Alex Lee, Kao Suk, Ah Sao, Black Rain(Erica Kong), Mok Chuin (the SDU member), Kar Kar (Zhen's mom), and veteran actress, Leong Aoi were also in the show.
    I haven't seen the New Year edition of Millionaire. So, I'm not sure how he acted in that edition. But he was pretty friendly even with the ordinary contestants, talking to them like friends/acquintances instead of like host to contestant (which was what the hosts of the other 2 version were doing).

Btw, Blak Rain name is Elena Kong not Erica Kong.

I haven't seen the New Year edition of Millionaire. So, I'm not sure how he acted in that edition. But he was pretty friendly even with the ordinary contestants, talking to them like friends/acquintances instead of like host to contestant (which was what the hosts of the other 2 version were doing).

Btw, Blak Rain name is Elena Kong not Erica Kong.
    I have a feeling that Kenneth must have been friendly at other times too. He seems to enjoy what he was doing, chit chatting with his friends during the show. I was surprised how the show was so down-to-earth and "local" .I am surprised to see how the participants, the host and the contestants were so relaxed as well..there is cross-communication going on. Also, whenever Kenneth read the answers, I see much responses from the participants and the viewers behind, either nodding, smiling...Wong Ao Yiu (Ah Sao..I am not really sure of her real name) was very visible, she would laugh heartily, nod her head if she agrees with an answer...I don't see this in other Millionaires..thanks for BlackRain's name correction. I must admit names are just not my forte.
    Too bad Joey, Eric and Kenneth did not appear on the show together. It would have been interesting to see some off-screen chemistry.
    Last edited by ginnie; 02-14-05 at 12:19 AM.

I have a feeling that Kenneth must have been friendly at other times too. He seems to enjoy what he was doing, chit chatting with his friends during the show. I was surprised how the show was so down-to-earth and "local" .I am surprised to see how the participants, the host and the contestants were so relaxed as well..there is cross-communication going on. Also, whenever Kenneth read the answers, I see much responses from the participants and the viewers behind, either nodding, smiling...Wong Ao Yiu (Ah Sao..I am not really sure of her real name) was very visible, she would laugh heartily, nod her head if she agrees with an answer...I don't see this in other Millionaires..thanks for BlackRain's name correction. I must admit names are just not my forte.
    Too bad Joey, Eric and Kenneth did not appear on the show together. It would have been interesting to see some off-screen chemistry.
    The ordinary episodes are certainly not as noisy as the one u described. The partipants in the ordinary episodes are all very quiet and they don't give hints by clapping or nodding like they did in special editions.
    The special editions with actors as participants are more lenient.

The ordinary episodes are certainly not as noisy as the one u described. The partipants in the ordinary episodes are all very quiet and they don't give hints by clapping or nodding like they did in special editions.
    The special editions with actors as participants are more lenient.
    You have to watch it. =) I like it especially because I know the contestants. The questions are pretty easy though, I thought.

Some news on Kenneth and the show...Kenneth in an interview informed that this Special edition concludes Millionaire show nicely. In the new year, he is going to concentrate on filming dramas..most likely collaborating with mainland chinese productions.

You have to watch it. =) I like it especially because I know the contestants. The questions are pretty easy though, I thought.

Some news on Kenneth and the show...Kenneth in an interview informed that this Special edition concludes Millionaire show nicely. In the new year, he is going to concentrate on filming dramas..most likely collaborating with mainland chinese productions.
    That is good. Better quit the show when the ratings is still ok than keep it going until the ratings become shamefully low. I know the Millionaire shows around the world is not as popular as when it's first started anymore and I read somewhere that the UK version is even losing money with this show.

I'll be look forward to his dramas for sure.

Anyone know how old is Eric Wan?

Hmm..more MDWAV 3..

I read a brief introduction on the book. It is about "Chan Sap Ng" (Chan 15) a policeman working on a supernatural case. He met with Fong Tin Ngai, a vampire's daughter.
    Fong Tin Ngai and Chan 15 is a couple.
    Yiu Chi, Fook Sang and Yan Wong are in the book.
    Fook Sang is an adult but he became inhuman again. I am not sure how....

I want to add that...Yiu Chi, Tin Ngai and Chan 15 were involved in triangle relationship in the book. Tin Ngai and Chan 15 love each other.
    Yan Wong Fook Hei's present life could be Chan 15.
    Fook Sang turned into a vampire again.
    There is a flying female character in the book that resembles Sheung Ngor.

There are other new names in the book..

These are what I've read from brief reviews at forums.

Anyone know how old is Eric Wan?
    Do you want to make a guess?

Do you want to make a guess?
    At least 40.

At least 40.
    I once read of his age somewhere but I can't recall now. =) But, I do remember that he joined ATV training course in 1982. He is definitely a veteran actor because he has been around since the 80s.

I once read of his age somewhere but I can't recall now. =) But, I do remember that he joined ATV training course in 1982. He is definitely a veteran actor because he has been around since the 80s.
    That is so not a good answer.

If he was 16 when the joined the acting class, he will be only 38 years old now. If he joined ATV acting class at 24, he will be 46 years old now. There is just too many possibility.