Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Default My Date With A Vampire 1-3 III

Ahh Part 3 of the MDWAV threads and here it is as I've promised.
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

hi i am new and i have just finished the whole series of mdwav3 ... well i seriously think that this ending is so annoying.... it is same wif the old style i mean in poart 1 everybody just forgets everything right?? and then in part 2 everybody dies except fook sang and that tian you and siu ling just goes to some where and now in poart 3 both of them just dissapears and leaves fook sang here again i mean why can't they have a happier ending.....

why can't they have a happy ending?

I think many will echo your question. In your mind, does happy ending mean Tin Yao and Siu Ling gets married under a happy consequence (with many attendees, both of them healthy and not in some life and death situation) and then live happily ever after? Of course, in there, they'll have a baby girl and her name is Tin Ngai.

Is that THE ending you wish to see?
    Last edited by ginnie; 02-18-05 at 09:54 AM.

Unhappy

Sad to say, I totally despise & dislike MDWV 3!!!

I was anxiously waiting for this serie for a year because I enjoyed MDWV 2 so much (i just watched MDWV2 last year, yah I know i was behind) and thought it was very cool and complex, but at least the storiline were derived from legends, myths, and history. Part 3 (although started with historical interception) after 10 chapters , I already did not want to continue watching the serie. But I stuck out to the end and watched it all and I can seriously say I did not like it at all still.
    I was disappointed with the 'reasoning' of Alice & Max role existence. Eric's didn't even get to do much battle scene; and neither did Joey. I thought this part 3 was overpromoted, overdramtized, over-digitally enhanced. Only a couple of romance were good (such as Kenneth+Alice; Joey + Eric's two character); some (like Pinky + Mr.X) was just plain ridiculous and could have been left out. And that Carrie girl! Ugh her character was pure annoying and awful. Ma Siu Ling's parents scenes were boring and long and boring and long.

With its so many strings left untied ending, I'm assuming Chan13 wants to save it for Part4.
    But I can honestly say I probably wont be interested in Part4 anymore.
    Last edited by AutumnRain; 02-18-05 at 01:09 PM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a04.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a02.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c03.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c05.jpg'), '')

im almost half with this series. so far so good. i enjoyed this so much! the case of the shadows is so sad! i really hate that corrupt police! little alice is quite annoying too, though i understand she is just a poor victim of ww2.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain

I was anxiously waiting for this serie for a year because I enjoyed MDWV 2 so much (i just watched MDWV2 last year, yah I know i was behind) and thought it was very cool and complex, but at least the storiline were derived from legends, myths, and history. Part 3 (although started with historical interception) after 10 chapters , I already did not want to continue watching the serie. But I stuck out to the end and watched it all and I can seriously say I did not like it at all still.
    I was disappointed with the 'reasoning' of Alice & Max role existence. Eric's didn't even get to do much battle scene; and neither did Joey. I thought this part 3 was overpromoted, overdramtized, over-digitally enhanced. Only a couple of romance were good (such as Kenneth+Alice; Joey + Eric's two character); some (like Pinky + Mr.X) was just plain ridiculous and could have been left out. And that Carrie girl! Ugh her character was pure annoying and awful. Ma Siu Ling's parents scenes were boring and long and boring and long.

With its so many strings left untied ending, I'm assuming Chan13 wants to save it for Part4.
    Although the ending isn't what I wanted. I still love it! It's funny, it's very sweet. It had many good quotes. I learned a lot from Ma Da Long (Ma Siu Ling's dad). The brother-sister chemistry betwen Kenneth and Pinky was sweet. Makes me want to have a cool older brother too. I liked it over all. I'm sorry you couldn't find the qualities in part 3. It is NOT overpromoted, over dramatized , overdigital enhanced. I enjoyed part 3 alot.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i think MDWAV 3 is pretty ok dis time. cuz in some scene it kinda doens't make any sense...over all still good and i still love it ..but dne MDWAV 1-2 i thinkit really good and got a lot more action den dis part 3. hmmm..part 3 too much talkin ..love&hate ..lol- we all know that ...anyway ....MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE 1-3 still the BEST

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain

MDWAV3 doesnt live up to its past two installments but its still acceptable. Previously, in the older thread, someone translated a chinese piece and it meant that MDWAV3 concludes MDWAv2 and MDWAV1. If that is true, it will be dissapointing but IMO chan 13 might be to set up MDWAV4 so it wont be so good.
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

So there won't MDWAV4?
    WU ZUN ! <3

well i am not saying that i do nt like this ending BUT can't they like u know have a different type of ending even if it means killing everybody in the world or something.....

erm.. does anybody know what the other two endings might be since it was said to have three endings and it depended on the peoples votes to see the final ending

well this show has not lived up to expectations but overall it is quite a nice show it is quite popular in malaysia (my area)

by the way does anbody knows what is tin ai's real name

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    well i am not saying that i do nt like this ending BUT can't they like u know have a different type of ending even if it means killing everybody in the world or something.....

erm.. does anybody know what the other two endings might be since it was said to have three endings and it depended on the peoples votes to see the final ending

well this show has not lived up to expectations but overall it is quite a nice show it is quite popular in malaysia (my area)

Kylie kwok

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

why did evryone shake at first when they saw sing mou for the first time?

and why did everyone stop shaking when they saw sing mou when MDWAV III was half way finished?
    meePiT

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz

um...
    1) fong tin ngai
    2) kylie kwok
    meePiT

i also find kenneth and pinky's brother-sister relationship very touching btw, what are the real names of sky and tien yi hsien sheng in chinese and english
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Man, MDWAV2 had WAY more Tinyau+SiuLing fighting scenes than MDWAV3. Currently watching the part with the internet ghost, Ching Zhee (Bad sounding out) and I find Ching Zhee and Zheng Zhong's relationship VERY touching. Does anyone have midi or mp3's of the battle themes and such?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i also find kenneth and pinky's brother-sister relationship very touching
    i thought they were father and daughter?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    i thought they were father and daughter?
    What makes u think so? R u watching the right installment? They are talking about MDWAV3 not MDWAV1. In MDWAV3, Kenneth is Pinky's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i also find kenneth and pinky's brother-sister relationship very touching btw, what are the real names of sky and tien yi hsien sheng in chinese and english
    You're asking about Sky? The actor's name is William Chow Chi Ho and the other actor is Benny Chan Chin Pang
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

My Date With A Vampire 3 is pretty much 7.5/10 to me. It was years ago that I watched number 1 and number 2 so I don't quite remember many things and so its hard for me to compare part 3 to the previous parts. I was rolling my eyes at the part when Joey got hit and Eric was "flying" after her. (in the ending part) Joey was waving her arms in circles slow motion, or shall I say, like the matrix, and I was just horrified. That's wayyyy over the top. Just make her fall down and Eric "fly" down to the ground to see her and so on.

Anyhow, MDWAV4 should be much better. I hope.

(Was Alice and Max in MDWAV 1 & 2?)
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    why did evryone shake at first when they saw sing mou for the first time?

and why did everyone stop shaking when they saw sing mou when MDWAV III was half way finished?
    plz answer quoted question
    meePiT