Page 54 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I thought the series started in 1998 correct me if I am wrong.

I too try to look for the ATV release of the VCD set... but haven't found it yet. So i download it instead hehe.
    James, 1 and 2 should be out already....since it was released in 1999 and 2000!
    =) Support original MDWAV if you like it!

Yea, MDWAV1 was made in 1998. Oh, this is something for the people who discussed about which generation was Ma Siu Ling. She is the 40th while(She says that in MDWAV when killing the, er...naughty ghost), Zheng Zhong (her apprentice) is the 41st. I just saw that episode a few minutes ago.
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer20
    Yea, MDWAV1 was made in 1998. Oh, this is something for the people who discussed about which generation was Ma Siu Ling. She is the 40th while(She says that in MDWAV when killing the, er...naughty ghost), Zheng Zhong (her apprentice) is the 41st. I just saw that episode a few minutes ago.
    MDWAV 2 and 3 differ I think. She had said 40th and 41st generation on two separate occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    MDWAV 2 and 3 differ I think. She had said 40th and 41st generation on two separate occasions.
    Yes. She said Zheng Zhong is the 41st when they were in the Ching Zhee plot. And Ginnie, your sure posting alot in the ATV series section aren't you?
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

well for fook sang's scenes they were surely quite funny.... especially when teresa did not know his age and though that he was still a kid and found it funny when he was trying to seduce him

and the box set for mdwav 1 and 2 are out a long time ago and i think u can practically orer it from an tv stores that sells hkatv series it is part threee that i am not sure about and for ur information malaysia never had mdwav 1 or 2 aired in any channel how sad right??

laslty i though that ma siu ling was the 40th generation i don't reme,mber her saying that shes from the 41st generation ginnie where did u hear that from i mean which episodes??

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    laslty i though that ma siu ling was the 40th generation i don't reme,mber her saying that shes from the 41st generation ginnie where did u hear that from i mean which episodes??
    Ma Siu Ling said different things at different episodes. I even once heard her say Zhen Zhong is the 45th generation disciple. Don't ask me which episode or installment because I can't remember.

Anyway, I don't feel like posting in this thread very much now. Have lost the urge to do so. Still can't get over the knowledge that all those detailed and long-winded analysis and explaination I posted in the old thread will go to the dustbin soon.

But I will still continue reading what u guys post cos I'm still very much interested in the MDWAV series.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Ma Siu Ling said different things at different episodes. I even once heard her say Zhen Zhong is the 45th generation disciple. Don't ask me which episode or installment because I can't remember.

Anyway, I don't feel like posting in this thread very much now. Have lost the urge to do so. Still can't get over the knowledge that all those detailed and long-winded analysis and explaination I posted in the old thread will go to the dustbin soon.

But I will still continue reading what u guys post cos I'm still very much interested in the MDWAV series.
    I bet Chan13 never expected viewers to be so close to the details did he? I mentioned in the post before in this page so scroll up and read.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer20
    I bet Chan13 never expected viewers to be so close to the details did he? I mentioned in the post before in this page so scroll up and read.
    Which post? What did u mention? All I see is a post by u saying Siu Ling is the 40th generation disciple. Nothing about Siu Ling being inconsistant or Chan 13 not expecting viewers to be so close to details.

I downloaded Millionaire show with Kylie Kwok and Joey Man in it. One of the questions asked was "Ma Siu Ling belongs to which generation?" Joey and Kylie were in a team together. You could see Joey expression before they reveal the choices...she was kind of worried and nervous about her answer because she knows very well that there is two versions. MDWAV 1 and 2 has two different generations although technically it should be the same. In her own words, one was 40th and the other was 41st generation. So, she knows very well that the script changed but she didn't tell her husband, Sap Sum....she said "I just follow the script!" Anyways, the choices were very simple...10th, 20th, 30th and 40th...so naturally Kylie Kwok answered 40th generation. The 41st generation answered this question correctly!

it was funny...Kenneth asked if Joey bribed the Millionaire producer for coming up with such a question!

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u trying to sad that Chan 13 IS joey's husband?? who is chan13 anyboyd got any info about him??

where can i d/l date wif a vampire 3 episodes?

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u trying to sad that Chan 13 IS joey's husband?? who is chan13 anyboyd got any info about him??
    Chan 13 is the scriptwriter of MDWAV3 and the co-scriptwriter/editor of MDWAV1 and MDWAV2.

Yes, Chan Sup Sam is Joey's husband. They married a little after MDWAV 2 finished showing..they fell in love and married about a week later in Vegas They knew each other since MDWAV 1..well, Sin City is just the perfect spot for "lightning marriages". They are happily married. =)

omg.... i never knew that i always thought that joey's husband was a professor from dunno where thats what i heard like a long long time ago erm.... ginnie do u have any info about him or even a photo i don't even know how he looks........ can he be considered as a good looking guy??

omg.... i never knew that i always thought that joey's husband was a professor from dunno where thats what i heard like a long long time ago erm.... ginnie do u have any info about him or even a photo i don't even know how he looks........ can he be considered as a good looking guy??
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/20041109/Img222909509.jpg')

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/20041109/Img222909509.jpg')
    ok lah... not that bad

In MDWAV 3, do you guys think it was unfair of the scriptwriter to have Mo Yao teach all that Siu Ling know about dressing up? Mo Yao is so much better in the Tao rituals already...Ma Siu Ling's character is so upbeat, decisive and strong in her powers. She is also modern. It just seems kind of unfair to take it all away from Siu Ling (MDWAV 1 and 2) and credit all that change in character to Mo Yao in MDWAV 3.

Doesn't it seem so?

I downloaded Millionaire show with Kylie Kwok and Joey Man in it. One of the questions asked was "Ma Siu Ling belongs to which generation?" Joey and Kylie were in a team together. You could see Joey expression before they reveal the choices...she was kind of worried and nervous about her answer because she knows very well that there is two versions. MDWAV 1 and 2 has two different generations although technically it should be the same. In her own words, one was 40th and the other was 41st generation. So, she knows very well that the script changed but she didn't tell her husband, Sap Sum....she said "I just follow the script!" Anyways, the choices were very simple...10th, 20th, 30th and 40th...so naturally Kylie Kwok answered 40th generation. The 41st generation answered this question correctly!

it was funny...Kenneth asked if Joey bribed the Millionaire producer for coming up with such a question!

can u tell me where to d/l the millionar show? is there a site?

eeerrr...... i seriously do not think he good looking but probably is because the picture is too small ginnie do u have a bigger picture

erm come to think of it ginnie i think u are quite right but on the other hand we already know from part 1 and part 2 that MSL's aunt was a very old fashion person so there must be a reason to how MSL to become who she was twenty years later right. bu tthe part about her being better in the tao i seriously do not think so even though MO Yao does learn stuff faster then siu ling but that does not mean that shes better do not forgewt that they drew in the battle........... but i think mo yao is still not as good compared to siu ling cause in the end she did not become the succesor and also when they battle yan wong mo yao did dies where as siu ling only got injured and in the battle mo yao iddn't even use any tao she only choot bullets

and speaking of that she is so stupid i mean she is sing mo of course those bullets will never reach her right ?????

lastly hehe... ginnie where can i d/l the millionaire show i want to watch it too

First of all hi,im new to this forum.

concerning about the millionair show u can dl at

Part1
    http://www.joeymeng.hk/joeydownload/...n/million1.zip

Part2
    http://www.joeymeng.hk/joeydownload/...n/million2.zip

Kenneth(as usual) is the host and the clip is in canto.
    (sad i dun understand canto lolz)

Chan13 is not as bad as u guy think he love to wear a cap and shades he look cool to me.

According to MDWAV3:
    MSL is hardworking and persistance

MY is talented but playful,daring and later land herself into big trouble when she tried to revive her bf.

MY cannot use any tao skill and is weaker than MSL becoz :

MY lost all her tao skill as it was transfered to MSL furthermore she got driven out from the clan.She is like the rest of the SDU members but has some knowledge to tao stuff and with better phyiscal ability where she got her training from england.

I think the story is fair.