Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

wau.... being away on a weekend is not sucha good idea anymore.... hehe... especially when so many people are posting

ginnie- ur original dispute was the fact that u dislike MSL's for who she was because of MY taking away all the credit that she deserves right? and i must agree that u are quite right ut some how i still think that MSL was who she was because of her upbringing and family.... they are destined to be a ghostbuster... she was happy and cheerful and playful at school cause at that time she still had a nice family remember... her aunt is not dead yet.... maybe it was due to her aunts death that she became quite and serious cause now she knows that she has the responsibility to kill cheung sun

but what i don't understand is that fact that she keeps claiming that she is the weakest of the Ma clan but what they said if i remember clearly was that she is the strongest of them all in MDWAV 2 cause she has the powers of all the Ma family and the her love for tin Yao is so strong so that kinds of confused me

chan13 does look quite ok after seeing the pictures..... hehe

erm.... are u sure that MDWAV 4 does not have either joey of eric and kylie will be the main star? if its true it would be so sad cause even though i think kylie is quite pretty but i would stil like to see joey and eric in mdwav 4......

if u have any news plz so post cause i can't read mandarin and i do not know where to get these updates thanks to those that do post

just out of curiosity if MSL AND FTY seriously does not show up in mdwav 4 who do u want it to be in the cast?

eerrr....... anotehr question do u knwo where i can buy the poster for this series be it online or coutry

finished watching this series. somehow i think this series is not that good as the first 2 installments. im kinda disappointed in the ending. they could have shown more. so what happened to tien yi xien sheng? when 'fate' left his body, what happened to him? also, there's not much eric-joey! btw, who played the role of nick? i like him
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Cherrie,

Nick is played by my husband Remus Kam. Hehehhehehhehe
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I've had a discussion with Spcnet and it's agreed that the threads do not need to be closed at 50 pages, however the first thread can not be restored.

I will merge the second thread and this thread together.
    Last edited by ice_cream; 02-28-05 at 02:30 AM.
    A thousand times I have failed,
    Still your mercy remains
    Should I stumble again
    For I'm caught in your grace.

Quote Originally Posted by ice_cream
    I've had a discussion with Spcnet and it's agreed that the threads do not need to be closed at 50 pages, however the first thread can not be restored.

I will merge the second thread and this thread together.
    Thank you, ice_cream.

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    but what i don't understand is that fact that she keeps claiming that she is the weakest of the Ma clan but what they said if i remember clearly was that she is the strongest of them all in MDWAV 2 cause she has the powers of all the Ma family and the her love for tin Yao is so strong so that kinds of confused me
    She is being modest. Asian put great importance in this value.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Cherrie,

Nick is played by my husband Remus Kam. Hehehhehehhehe
    lol so he's remus kam heard of that name many many times but i never bothered to find out who's that. hehe he's so cute! and i love his character!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    She is being modest. Asian put great importance in this value.
    She is not being modest. MDWAV 3 does not connect with MDWAV 1 and 2 for her character. She said she is the worst ghostbuster amongst so many Ma generations not once in MDWAV 3 but multiple times as if reminding us. The two times I remember is with her daughter Tin Ngai in the car. She told her daughter she's not good in Tao Powers actually because she is considered having the worst talent amongst Ma generations. And then another time is with Mo Yao back in the days, she told Mo Yao although she has the worst talent in Tao but she's hardworking.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    lol so he's remus kam heard of that name many many times but i never bothered to find out who's that. hehe he's so cute! and i love his character!
    Remus is great as Meteor and then Nick. =) I think he has so much potential as an actor and should play leading role in MDWAV future installments....=) Much more than William who played Sky. I don't know what does ATV has in store for Remus Kam but I hope they will use him more rather than put talent aside.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Remus is great as Meteor and then Nick. =) I think he has so much potential as an actor and should play leading role in MDWAV future installments....=) Much more than William who played Sky. I don't know what does ATV has in store for Remus Kam but I hope they will use him more rather than put talent aside.
    Speaking of Remus and new actors...what happen to Derek To?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

oh so sky's name is william? hehe, im not really familiar with atv actors that much. but the ones who caught my attention are sky, benny chan (hehe know his name now! ) and of course remus. but i like remus the most!
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    ginnie- ur original dispute was the fact that u dislike MSL's for who she was because of MY taking away all the credit that she deserves right? and i must agree that u are quite right ut some how i still think that MSL was who she was because of her upbringing and family.... they are destined to be a ghostbuster... she was happy and cheerful and playful at school cause at that time she still had a nice family remember... her aunt is not dead yet.... maybe it was due to her aunts death that she became quite and serious cause now she knows that she has the responsibility to kill cheung sun

just out of curiosity if MSL AND FTY seriously does not show up in mdwav 4 who do u want it to be in the cast?
    Well, I had two views on Mo Yao versus Siu Ling. I think Mo Yao is stronger in powers than Siu Ling. It doesn't matter that she is Ma Ling Yee's reincarnation. It is how she was portrayed in MDWAV 3 plotline. Mo Yao is a very strong opponent and is shown in MDWAV 3 as having so much talent. And yes, I do think that Mo Yao took too much limelight from Ma SIu Ling in MDWAV 3 but I am not blaming the characters, Mo Yao or Siu Ling. I was more concerned about why Chan Sup Sam stuck this background story for Mo Yao and Siu Ling and I disagre with his background plot. Having Zhen Zhen as a great friend of Siu Ling's since primary education and then have Siu Ling go to USA in MDWAV 1-2, doesn't blend too well with Mo Yao's plot in MDWAV 3. In MDWAV 3, no mention of Zhen Zhen at all, Siu Ling's character changed, and instead Mo Yao is the one who went to US instead of Siu Ling.

About the death of Siu Ling's aunt Ma Dan Na, maybe that influenced Siu Ling but it couldn't make her change completely. We see major personality changes and it doesn't make the characters flow that well........=)

My twocents....on MDWAV 4, I don't know if I'll watch it anymore. I used to think I will but after watching MDWAV 3 recently and comparing it to previous installments of MDWAV, I find it somewhat lacking now. Tin Yao and Siu Ling is important and they are My Date with A Vampire..The essence of the story and why the story was successful in the first two installments. I don't wish to see them again in MDWAV 4 but I don't think it will be the same MDWAV anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    oh so sky's name is william? hehe, im not really familiar with atv actors that much. but the ones who caught my attention are sky, benny chan (hehe know his name now! ) and of course remus. but i like remus the most!
    Yes silly. I thought I told you already. Sky is William Chow Chi Ho and the guy that fate possessed was Benny Chan Chin Pang.

Speaking of Remus and new actors...what happen to Derek To?
    What is Derek To's chinese name? I am not sure who is Derek To..

Did you visit other Remus's sites? He has a growing fan base.

Yes silly. I thought I told you already. Sky is William Chow Chi Ho and the guy that fate possessed was Benny Chan Chin Pang.
    William was casted as Sky through an acting competition. The same goes for Kylie Kwok...Both of them are extremely new. They both came into MDWAV 3 after beating other contestants acting as Tin Yao and Siu Ling. The acting competition was organized by MDWAV 3, they were looking for new blood for MDWAV...=)

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    What is Derek To's chinese name? I am not sure who is Derek To..

Did you visit other Remus's sites? He has a growing fan base.
    I don't remember Derek To's name. See attachment.

haha I forgot to save the sites. Now it's buried in all those pages I think Remus has a beautiful smile and his eyes are so pretty. In fact I'm just so in love with his cutie face and everything about him. Haha.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 02-28-05 at 10:14 AM.

o yeah right i forgot sky's name. but i do remember benny
    cherrie

I don't remember Derek To's name. See attachment.

haha I forgot to save the sites. Now it's buried in all those pages I think Remus has a beautiful smile and his eyes are so pretty. In fact I'm just so in love with his cutie face and everything about him. Haha.

Oh I know this guy..hahah...I am really not good at remembering names and faces. =) I think he is still acting in quite a few series. Wasn't he in Thunder Cops? I saw him on the Millionaire show last but he didn't answer the questions fast enough to be enlisted...=)

Default Remus Kam fan sites

http://www.remusclub.com
    http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/Remus/
    http://remusky.com/
    http://www.remus-kam.com

I thought that the little scene in the hospital with Tin Ngai really sparked some chemistry between those two. And Nick was concerned about Tin Ngai when he was about to close off the hospital. Too bad nothing much came out of that.