Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

found this game while surfing around
    http://hk.geocities.com/mdwavgames/vampiregames.swf
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    found this game while surfing around
    http://hk.geocities.com/mdwavgames/vampiregames.swf
    hey..cool..

I can't read the chinese characters for the questions and answers though. Everything else displayed except the important parts!

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    hey..cool..

I can't read the chinese characters for the questions and answers though. Everything else displayed except the important parts!
    I got like two questions right without knowing what the question or the answer was. Then I lost. hahaha
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I got like two questions right without knowing what the question or the answer was. Then I lost. hahaha
    hahah..High Five~ I did the same...aimlessly trying out the functions and got the first question right without knowing the question or the answer..hey..I got $1,000 bucks for blindness. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    Wat the title of the book again and is it available in S'pore? I'd like to get my hands on a copy of it....

thx
    The title of the book is Tin Ngai Chuen Shuet。 It is available for sale online. I would like to translate it as Tin Ngai Fables but that sounds odd though.

The title of the book is Tin Ngai Chuen Shuet。 It is available for sale online. I would like to translate it as Tin Ngai Fables but that sounds odd though.
    Legend of Tin Ngai? The Tales of Tin Ngai?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Legend of Tin Ngai? The Tales of Tin Ngai?
    I thought of Legend too..but that sounds too grand for Chuen Shuet. Legend is more like Chuen Kei....don't you think? Food for thoughts.

Tales of Tin Ngai....hehe...i thought of this too. What exactly is the difference between Tales and Fables...?

Which one means more like a myth that gets transmitted from generation to generations? Stories told and retold?

I thought of Legend too..but that sounds too grand for Chuen Shuet. Legend is more like Chuen Kei....don't you think? Food for thoughts.

Tales of Tin Ngai....hehe...i thought of this too. What exactly is the difference between Tales and Fables...?

Which one means more like a myth that gets transmitted from generation to generations? Stories told and retold?
    Fable
    a fictitious narrative or statement: as a : a legendary story of supernatural happenings b : a narration intended to enforce a useful truth; especially : one in which animals speak and act like human beings c : FALSEHOOD, LIE

Tale
    1 a : a series of events or facts told or presented : ACCOUNT b (1) : a report of a private or confidential matter <dead men tell no tales> (2) : a libelous report or piece of gossip
    2 a : a usually imaginative narrative of an event : STORY b : an intentionally untrue report : FALSEHOOD <always preferred the tale to the truth -- Sir Winston Churchill>
    3 a : COUNT, TALLY b : TOTAL

Legend
    1 a : a story coming down from the past; especially : one popularly regarded as historical although not verifiable b : a body of such stories <a place in the legend of the frontier> c : a popular myth of recent origin d : a person or thing that inspires legends e : the subject of a legend <its violence was legend even in its own time -- William Broyles Jr.>
    2 a : an inscription or title on an object (as a coin) b : CAPTION 2b c : an explanatory list of the symbols on a map or chart

Source: http://www.m-w.com/

I think 'Tales of Tin Ngai' is the best title because it rhymes.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Fable
    a fictitious narrative or statement: as a : a legendary story of supernatural happenings b : a narration intended to enforce a useful truth; especially : one in which animals speak and act like human beings c : FALSEHOOD, LIE

I think 'Tales of Tin Ngai' is the best title because it rhymes.
    From the sound of it, Tales of Tin Ngai does sound so much better than Tin Ngai Fables..haha..or Fables of Tin Ngai which sounds even quirkier. But, from the definition standpoint, I like Fables's meaning better.

Sometimes this is the thing with translations, they sound better but don't exactly mean the same thing.

The beauty of languages never cease to amaze me.

Well, 'The Tin Ngai Fable' sounds cool too.

well where... do u get the book is it in chinese?

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    well where... do u get the book is it in chinese?
    you get it at Hong Kong....there might b other places where u can buy it...i dunno....and yes it is in chinese....
    meePiT

Talking

Gist of the article:
    1) MDWAV 4 will start filming the earliest end of this year. Preparation on-going.
    2) MDWAV 4 will mainly use new actors.
    3) MDWAV old actors have basically finished their stories.
    4) MDWAV 3 is the conclusion for MDWAV 1 and 2.
    5) MDWAV 4 storyline will be brand new.
    6) Plot/storyline handled by Chan Sup Sam.

Risky project. Will keep an open mind about it. However, they have to find excellent actors and actresses. We know that Sky is not the "lead actor" material yet. His acting skills still not up to par to hold viewers attention onscreen.

but frankly speaking i don't mind SKy.. i think he's cute and i would watch him you know. although yes his acting skills needs to brush up but hey give that guy a chance.. he's new right..

btw does anyone know his particulars?? i wanna know..

Quote Originally Posted by zero123
    heh thanks for helping me with my problem before smokiee =) also another thanks for helping me finding a site for kyliekwok fans ( also a fan ) i was looking all through the site before, i also like that radio talk thing with sky and kylie (keke she can only cook eggs lol). too bad i dont know how to read chinese so i could get that chat thing working T_T

where is the radio talk thingy?? it can be downloaded?? i went to the site but i can't find... my chinese is like a just pass and what's more i'm taught simplified chinese not traditional chinese.. i'm practically reading one word and skipping the next 2 and u noe the pattern haha...

Kylie Kwok is a very good actress for a newbie and very adorable too. But can she carry a big series like MDWAV4? Can she attract the more adult viewers?
    She is so new and young. Even when the MDWAV trilogy first started with MDWAV1, established actors were used. Joey was already one of the top actresses in ATV at that time, and Eric Wan, can be safely said, was the no. 1 actor (or maybe no.2 behind Nathan Chan) in ATV. Kristy Yang was also pretty well known among ATV viewers because of her big roles in series such 'The Snow Is Red' and 'Vampire Experts 2'. Even Kenneth Chan was not a total unknown then (he has played lead role and major supporting roles in TVB before).
    But Kylie and William (Sky) are totally new. I think if Kylie and William (can anyone tell me his full name?) are going to lead of the 4th installment, the plot have to be very good to gain good rating.

hee i'm a fan of William.. his cute.. well his full name is William Chow Chi Ho... sorry to say but don really like the Chow Chi Ho part... imagine adding ng to Ho haiyo... in hokkien (if i'm not wrong.. can't differentiate between all the dialects) is well not a good trait

I think Remus has potential too for MDWAV...more than William (Sky)
    hey if you guys watched MVP Valentine Remus looks like Yan Xing Shu... =) just a thought...

well remus's acting skills are indeed better than william but.. (sheepish Smile) i still like william... i'm praying and hoping MDWAV 4 will be more focused on tian ya and sky.. and sky would be william.. coz i like him.. selfish thought but.. =)...

but actually remus in MDWAV 3 can consider have a major role.. in a way.. at least he has more shots than william and his lines are longer than william... correct..

frankly speaking ATV are seriously taking a big risk if all the actors for mdwav 4 are new i mean people practically watch part 3 due to the fact that part 1 and 2 was nice and as u all should know by now part 3 has not lived up to expectaions at all so frankly speaking i don't even think i will watch part 4 if none of the current actors will act in it

speaking of remus and william i think remus is better in terms of acting but i think william looks way cuter and if the leading actors of part 4 will be kylie and william there might be a slight chance that i will watch it

but again how will the story line click i mean the whole story line is about MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE so now whos going to have the date with the vampire if there are no vampires is kinda funny thinking about it.. unless tin ai wants to kill herself cause she is a vampire and has ma family blood in her body..... or it might even become more interesting if SKY is the ghostbuster and he needs to catch tin ai ......

but again how will the story line click i mean the whole story line is about MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE so now whos going to have the date with the vampire if there are no vampires is kinda funny thinking about it.. unless tin ai wants to kill herself cause she is a vampire and has ma family blood in her body
    vampire = Fong Tin Ngai
    the one who is going to have a date with the vampire = Sky

Very simple what.

Furthermore, the series is called 'MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE' not 'MY BATTLE WITH A VAMPIRE'. So, Sky and Tin Ngai needn't be enemies.

or it might even become more interesting if SKY is the ghostbuster and he needs to catch tin ai ......
    Didn't we see this between Siu Ling and Tin Yau in part 1 and 2 already? What's so interesting about repeating the same old storyline?

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

vampire = Fong Tin Ngai
    the one who is going to have a date with the vampire = Sky

Very simple what.

Furthermore, the series is called 'MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE' not 'MY BATTLE WITH A VAMPIRE'. So, Sky and Tin Ngai needn't be enemies.

Didn't we see this between Siu Ling and Tin Yau in part 1 and 2 already? What's so interesting about repeating the same old storyline?
    and how would sky miraculously get his tao skillz from?

and why isnt tin ngai in crazy mode... (if vampire poison & ma families blood colide, then the person will become a vampire dats gone baad), is it because she is a mo sing?
    meePiT

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    and how would sky miraculously get his tao skillz from?
    We don't know much about any of the SDU members...so, it is free writing for Mr. Chan if he continues with Sky..But, I doubt Sky would know any Tao skills. Chan SUp Sam better come up with some brilliant plot and creative conflict for his next installment. This is a serious threat...................

=P