Page 58 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    frankly speaking ATV are seriously taking a big risk if all the actors for mdwav 4 are new i mean people practically watch part 3 due to the fact that part 1 and 2 was nice and as u all should know by now part 3 has not lived up to expectaions at all so frankly speaking i don't even think i will watch part 4 if none of the current actors will act in it......
    Don't worry..at least some of the current actors will return...

speaking of remus and william i think remus is better in terms of acting but i think william looks way cuter and if the leading actors of part 4 will be kylie and william there might be a slight chance that i will watch it
    You'll definitely see Kylie Kwok and William with big acting responsibility....I am almost 190 percent about this. I am also 201 percent worried if this happens...hahaah..

but again how will the story line click i mean the whole story line is about MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE so now whos going to have the date with the vampire if there are no vampires is kinda funny thinking about it.. unless tin ai wants to kill herself cause she is a vampire and has ma family blood in her body..... or it might even become more interesting if SKY is the ghostbuster and he needs to catch tin ai ......
    Sky being a ghostbuster just doesn't work..in MDWAV 3 he doesn't even know a tiny bit about ghosts..what more bust them?

I wonder who named this series? "My Date with a Vampire" isn't the greatest name when you hear it for the first time..ahahah..i thought it was a comedy series.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    We don't know much about any of the SDU members...so, it is free writing for Mr. Chan if he continues with Sky..But, I doubt Sky would know any Tao skills. Chan SUp Sam better come up with some brilliant plot and creative conflict for his next installment. This is a serious threat...................

=P
    also, before the SDU went into the motel to capture alice, they trained their tao skillz....but they didnt acutally use them....the only thing they used where the ghost catching equiment....
    meePiT

at least here the story line is the opposite is the guy falling fall the vampire and not the girl and no more stories about not allowed to fall in love and cry....

hyperlink didn't MDWAV 3 proof that she is a mo sing by the fact tha she was the key to open the door to "weng han kok to" (sprry can't spell it properly

when i first saw this series i was only 10 and i was the poster of joey and though that it is so funny so me and my cousin shared money and rented it (we had very little money then) and at first i though the name was "i had a date with a vampire".....

ginnie who do u think the SOME will be ?? any ideas???

i think sky at least can kill a normal ghost right cause he had lessons from MSL remember? so who knows maybe chan13 likes sky and suddenly grants him wif magical powers hehe... that would be quite funny/...... i mean i can't imagine him being u know serious and ghostbustery

ginnie.. i like the idea of ur threat too can i join in the gang??? hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    also, before the SDU went into the motel to capture alice, they trained their tao skillz....but they didnt acutally use them....the only thing they used where the ghost catching equiment....

true but hmm if u watch one of the epi where sky and kary are in the bar practising raising the star, sky did it real fast unlike kary who didn't manage to raise the star.. (if it was a star that is) =)

really crossing my fingers to seeing william (sky).. btw i don't seem to be able to get his profile.. does anyone know where to find his profile?

Quote Originally Posted by royalty
    btw i don't seem to be able to get his profile.. does anyone know where to find his profile?
    Here is a short profile ok 'Sky'.

藝  名: 周子濠
    英文姓名: WILLIAM CHOW
    性  別: 男
    國  籍: 中國 - 香港
    身  高: 180cm
    體  重: 74kg
    出生日期: 5月15日
    星  座: 金牛座
    專  長: 唱歌、運動、音樂曲詞創作
    語  言: 粵語、英語、普通話、日語
    學  歷: 中學畢業

曾受正統訓練:
    香港電影導演會演員訓練班畢業(第一屆)
    日本語言文憑課程及戲劇課程畢業(日本)

曾獲獎項:
    2004 『殭屍新世代選拔賽』優勝者

Got it from http://www.hkatv.com/info/atvstar/

I didn't see Remus name on the actors list. So, I think he is not with ATV anymore. So, he might not be in MDWAV4 at all. I think he is now busy in Taiwan. I know he stars in part 2 of 'Pawnshop No.8'.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-02-05 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    [/url]

I didn't see Remus name on the actors list. So, I think he is not with TVB anymore. So, he might not be in MDWAV4 at all. I think he is now busy in Taiwan. I know he stars in part 2 of 'Pawnshop No.8'.
    You mean "ATV" ? There is still a chance for Remus to be in MDWAV 4 because just like Joey Meng, Remus may be contractual actor with ATV. Joey doesn't have her profile on ATV site now either. She was initially. She changed her contract with ATV to sign on specific projects instead of a long-term commitment. Remus may have the same arrangement with ATV.

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

hyperlink didn't MDWAV 3 proof that she is a mo sing by the fact tha she was the key to open the door to "weng han kok to" (sprry can't spell it properly
    i am not asking if tin ngai is a mo sing....i am asking why she isnt going crazy...unlike when siu ling got biten by her....is it because she is a mo sing....so she doesnt go crazy?
    meePiT

i am not asking if tin ngai is a mo sing....i am asking why she isnt going crazy...unlike when siu ling got biten by her....is it because she is a mo sing....so she doesnt go crazy?
    erm the show didnt really explain that part of it... anyways if u are a mo xing means ur kind of related to poon gu instead of fate as the show says that ma family's blood is from fate ... anyways the show didnt explain what kind of blood is in tin ngai's body ... although logically she should have fate's and poon gu's blood

Quote Originally Posted by justlikethat
    erm the show didnt really explain that part of it... anyways if u are a mo xing means ur kind of related to poon gu instead of fate as the show says that ma family's blood is from fate ... anyways the show didnt explain what kind of blood is in tin ngai's body ... although logically she should have fate's and poon gu's blood
    where did it say that? ma generation was a vampire slaying slayer helping fate....since vampires are the pun gwo...and the ma generation didnt know they were helping fate...
    meePiT

where did it say that? ma generation was a vampire slaying slayer helping fate....since vampires are the pun gwo...and the ma generation didnt know they were helping fate...
    Actually, in the show, after Dei Zhong Wong opened the Di Zhong Mut Ling, he did say that Ma Family is actually Fate's "huet Mak" (Blood decendents), which is why when a Ma member become a vampire, they would forever be crazy.

There are a couple of theories as to why Tin Ngai is not crazy as a vampire.

1) As a natural born vampire, she might have obtained natural resistents to vampire blood. Look at vampire blood as a poison to Ma's Blood. Insects become resistent to different type of insecticide very quickly because later generations developed natural immunity towards that poison.

2) Siu Ling's vampire blood is in remission because of "mang poh tong", when she conceived Tin Ngai with Tin Yau the first time round, the mang poh tong would still be in effect, thus she and her baby are not crazy.

This could also explain why Tin Ngai did not become a vampire for so long and it is not until she encounter Shing Mo that she turned into a vampire for the first time.

Remember, Siu Ling's vampire blood was contained until Tin Ngai got captured, the anxiety almost caused the vampire blood to "awaken".

Same with Tin Ngai, since birth, her vampirism did not raise appear until she met up with Shing Mo, who in her mind killed her dad. That awaken her vampire blood and she turned into a vampire for the first time.

3) Think of Vampirism as SARS, a contagious virus transmitable by saliva via bite wounds. The virus attacked the body's natural defense system, turning the person into a vampire. Normal humans had no defense against this disease and thus quickly turn into vampire.

However, in case of Ma Family, their body's natural defense system is stronger than normal people and would fight the virus relentlessly. This cause further damage to the nerve system which eventually cause insanity. (This is what happened to Siu Ling)

In Tin Ngai's case, she was not bitten and turned. She was naturally conceived. The virus is part of her and thus not a foreign body which the defense system would fight against.

Just my two cents.

haha sorry but i found it quite funny tpo relate tin ai and sars hahahahahaah.....

Here is a short profile ok 'Sky'.

藝  名: 周子濠
    英文姓名: WILLIAM CHOW
    性  別: 男
    國  籍: 中國 - 香港
    身  高: 180cm
    體  重: 74kg
    出生日期: 5月15日
    星  座: 金牛座
    專  長: 唱歌、運動、音樂曲詞創作
    語  言: 粵語、英語、普通話、日語
    學  歷: 中學畢業

曾受正統訓練:
    香港電影導演會演員訓練班畢業(第一屆)
    日本語言文憑課程及戲劇課程畢業(日本)

曾獲獎項:
    2004 『殭屍新世代選拔賽』優勝者

Got it from http://www.hkatv.com/info/atvstar/

I didn't see Remus name on the actors list. So, I think he is not with ATV anymore. So, he might not be in MDWAV4 at all. I think he is now busy in Taiwan. I know he stars in part 2 of 'Pawnshop No.8'.

hey thanks a million... but they don't state how old is he... hmm... 180m... not bad... nice height... *drool* opps...=P

Don't worry..at least some of the current actors will return...

You'll definitely see Kylie Kwok and William with big acting responsibility....I am almost 190 percent about this. I am also 201 percent worried if this happens...hahaah..
    how come u are so sure kylie and william will get big acting responsibiliy??? did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by royalty
    how come u are so sure kylie and william will get big acting responsibiliy??? did they say?
    It is my prediction. With all the veteran actors gone and having familiar faces like Kylie, Sky, William with big roles do not surprise me. They are young aspiring actors so why not give them the shots? ATV has to train their young..hahah..if not, who is going to replenish their inventory of actors?

However, I am not saying they are the main leads though...sorry If I gave you that impression..

in the end eric and joey survived right? so does it mean kylie will still be born? do you think she will still be in-love with william? thank heavens that annoying girl kary died hated her esp when she's jealous so if kylie will be born, will she still be a vampire?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Looks like many don't like Kary...

She was a little annoying...

Looks like many don't like Kary...

She was a little annoying...
    She was not a little annoying. She was very annoying.

First, she is extremely bias towards Sky. She blows up at and is prejudice against anyone who disagree with Sky or whom sky doesn't like. Fine, u like the guy, but u don't have to be totally unreasonable when it comes to anything related to him.

Secondly, she is extremely jealous of any girl who Sky is a little bit more friendly towards. She is also very possessive and even blows up at Sky because of her jealousy. Hei girl, Sky's not your boyfriend. He has a right to befriend anyone he likes.

But I have to say she does redeem herself at the end when she is willing to stay with Sky in the hospital and die with him. I can see how great her love for Sky is. It's also good that she become more understanding after the hospital incident.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-04-05 at 03:25 AM.

She was not a little annoying. She was very annoying.
    I think the scene that was the most unreasonable of her is was when she was suspicious of Lao Guai in the Alice Ghost Story episode. My goodness, this girl would have killed this man based on basically nothing. Thank goodness Sky was smart enough.

I don't know if I want to attribute all of it to Kary's character. I think it is also this lady's acting skills..haha..Don't know whether she is so brilliant at acting this annoying role OR she is so bad at acting that this role became more annoying than need be...

yes she was so annoying to the point that erytime i saw her i wanetd to slap her right in the face and tell her to stop being so annoying hehe... but at least she didn't stop sky from wanting to go wif kylie so after all iu think she is not that bad

lol, i never realized many here also hate kary who's the actress who played that character? her acting is so bad! and she's ugly....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)