Page 59 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    lol, i never realized many here also hate kary who's the actress who played that character? her acting is so bad! and she's ugly....
    ...very ugly ....but i dont know why kary & dai R hanged on to the electric wire when they were fighting sing mou....did they want to suicide?
    meePiT

i just think that her looks didn't suit her character at all and the fact that she is so possesive towards sky makes people hate her and to say i think some parts of her acting were a bit fake

Yeah, I agree that her look doesn't suit her role. She looks a decade older than Sky and I don't think the character Kary is suppose to be that much older than Sky. She is suppose to be around's Sky age because Sky has actually considered being with her. If she was that much older, Sky would certainly have thought of the age gap problem, but that was never mentioned.

A younger looking actress will be more suitable to play the immature and insanely jealous/possesive Kary.

But a good actress will be able to overcome this problem. Sadly, the actress's acting is not good enough in here. Her character is already annoying, but the way the actress potrayed the character make her even more annoying.

agree with all of you.
    first abt big r and kary's death, yup, can't understand why they hang on the electric wire. as if their sacrifices will make any difference. it's really stupid to hang on an electric wire
    then the age gap thing, yeah. if i were sky, i would also have chosen tin nga
    maybe it has something to do with her makeup also. she's quite dark, but seems her makeup is brown....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

first abt big r and kary's death, yup, can't understand why they hang on the electric wire. as if their sacrifices will make any difference. it's really stupid to hang on an electric wire
    hmm..didn't they hang on to the wires thinking that that's able to stop Seng Mou? I think Seng Mou was going to either throw the wires at somebody, use the wires to hurt or something to that degree..maybe somebody could refresh my memory.
    It wasn't that silly of them to just play with live wires.

They are mere humans who has no powers to fly in the sky...so maybe the screenplay writers thought that the best heroic way for them to exit their roles in the battle scene was those "live wires"/

Again, it annoys me a little that Sky was nowhere to be seen in that last battle scene. If he was hiding in some corner in Waiting Bar sobbing after Tin Ngai left, that is even more unacceptable...

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    hmm..didn't they hang on to the wires thinking that that's able to stop Seng Mou? I think Seng Mou was going to either throw the wires at somebody, use the wires to hurt or something to that degree..maybe somebody could refresh my memory.
    It wasn't that silly of them to just play with live wires.

They are mere humans who has no powers to fly in the sky...so maybe the screenplay writers thought that the best heroic way for them to exit their roles in the battle scene was those "live wires"/

Again, it annoys me a little that Sky was nowhere to be seen in that last battle scene. If he was hiding in some corner in Waiting Bar sobbing after Tin Ngai left, that is even more unacceptable...
    they left alot of people out at the end....i hope it wasnt intentional
    meePiT

i agree with ginnie i though that sky should have a better ending then just sob for tin ai i mean he could have at least went to help after tin ai left i mean its not like he remember her being there right??? so why not let sky have a bigger role and have a part in the battle

or......

it could be chan13 idea so that then sky could live and they could continue mdwav4

if i remember correctly, big r and kary tried to stop seng mou alright, but then again, they know they will die by holding those wires. but they still did. if you have any common sense left, you should have known whether those wires can stop seng mou or not. even teresa mak's sacrifice is not worth it. seems to me that in the end she just committed suicide by going forward.
    as for sky, i think his part is an irony. i clearly remember tin ngai said sky also died in the battle of seng mou- ren wang, but how come he didn't even appear in the battle?
    i think many are left out in the end, or should i say they totally rushed the ending--this is such a major disappointment.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

if i remember correctly, big r and kary tried to stop seng mou alright, but then again, they know they will die by holding those wires. but they still did. if you have any common sense left, you should have known whether those wires can stop seng mou or not. even teresa mak's sacrifice is not worth it. seems to me that in the end she just committed suicide by going forward.
    as for sky, i think his part is an irony. i clearly remember tin ngai said sky also died in the battle of seng mou- ren wang, but how come he didn't even appear in the battle?
    i think many are left out in the end, or should i say they totally rushed the ending--this is such a major disappointment.
    hehe..it would be no storyline if they all just stood there and let Tin Yao, Siu Ling and Ma Siu Fu to fight right? I guess the ending's plot could've been strengthen to make their sacrifices more worth it. But, they as humans will still die eventually because they are no match to the Gods.

hehe..it would be no storyline if they all just stood there and let Tin Yao, Siu Ling and Ma Siu Fu to fight right? I guess the ending's plot could've been strengthen to make their sacrifices more worth it. But, they as humans will still die eventually because they are no match to the Gods.
    WHO was left out beside Sky? I dont remember anyone else. I guess Kary and Dai R just wanted to help out and die heroicly in the process. They couldnt have done any more because they probably expected to die in this battle anyways. They knew that they were no match, a chinese proverb "Yao Sum, Mo Lik". Better to die in battle than be like Sky. But I think ice_brakerz was right. Sky couldve been there to stay alive and be in MDWAV4.

A thought about how Tin Ngai and being a Mo Shing.
    (It could get REAL confusing)

-Because Tin Ngai never came back, she never bit MSL and thus it doesnt fit the definition of Mo Shing (Offspring of TWO vampires) since only Tin Yao was Mo Shing and TY and MSL never wouldve gone to battle if Tin Ngai never appeared.
    -She had the vampire "virus" in her, but she did not turn into one until she saw Sing Mou because like MSL said in MDWAV2, A vampire can go berserk when they are heartbroken or angered (not too sure).
    -Lei Lock fits into the definition of Mo Shing and he was fed blood at birth (FYI, because Mei Loy drank it, it was transferred through the umbilical cord to Lei Lock) so he was a Mo Shing
    -And no one ever said Tin Ngai was a Mo Shing
    "Believe and it will happen, Do not, and it wont. Never give up on hope, because there will always be miracles for those who believe"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer20
    -Because Tin Ngai never came back, she never bit MSL and thus it doesnt fit the definition of Mo Shing (Offspring of TWO vampires) since only Tin Yao was Mo Shing and TY and MSL never wouldve gone to battle if Tin Ngai never appeared.
    I don't get u. Tin Yau is a vampire, not a Mo Shing. And what do u mean by "TY and MSL never would've gone to battle if Tin Ngai never appeared"? 'Appeared' as in appeared in the 2004 or appeared back at home after she was kidnapped? If it is the former, then u r wrong. TY and MSL never gone to battle in the first place is because of Tin Ngai. If Tin Ngai has never appeared in year 2004, they will never have met Ting Ngai and will have gone to the battle with the others in a heartbeat. If it's the latter that u mean, then u r right.

As for the theory that TN never came back, thus she never bit Siu Ling, thus she is not a Mo Shing. Well, Tin Yau bit Siu Ling at the end of the series. So, SL did become a vampire. Thus their daughter is a Mo Shing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer20
    And no one ever said Tin Ngai was a Mo Shing
    Yes, someone did. Yau Kau mentioned she was a Mo Shing after he kidnapped her and want her to open the Wing Hang Heart Lock.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-07-05 at 08:52 PM.

sky would have also joined in later if MSL & squad fails....
    meePiT

I really am curious what Sky is doing or where he is when TY and SL starting fight Fook Hei and Yiu Chi. When TY+SL starting fighting the 2 Gods, Tin Ngai become non-existance. But Sky stayed behind in the first place because of Tin Ngai. So, if Tin Ngai never appeared in 2004, where is Sky?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I really am curious what Sky is doing or where he is when TY and SL starting fight Fook Hei and Yiu Chi. When TY+SL starting fighting the 2 Gods, Tin Ngai become non-existance. But Sky stayed behind in the first place because of Tin Ngai. So, if Tin Ngai never appeared in 2004, where is Sky?
    I came up with a lame excuse..maybe he didn't know where the others are fighting? He was with Tin Ngai all the time at the waiting bar and so didn't know the venue after the battle started.

I came up with a lame excuse..maybe he didn't know where the others are fighting? He was with Tin Ngai all the time at the waiting bar and so didn't know the venue after the battle started.
    I'm not asking for excuse for him not being there. I'm just curious where he was and what he was doing during the fight, because when Siu Ling and Tin Yau started fighting, history changed. So, Tin Ngai never came to 2004. Sky stayed back in the first place because he want to accompany and take care of Tin Ngai. If Tin Ngai never came back to 2004, what was he doing and where was he during the fight?

Tin Ngai didn't just disappear, she never came to 2004 at all. No one remembers her. So, Sky couldn't be staying in the Waiting Bar crying for Tin Ngai or something because he never met Tin Ngai.

I don't blame him for not coming, so I don't need to find any excuse for him. I'm just curious at what he was doing, since circumstances has change.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I'm not asking for excuse for him not being there. I'm just curious where he was and what he was doing during the fight, because when Siu Ling and Tin Yau started fighting, history changed. So, Tin Ngai never came to 2004. Sky stayed back in the first place because he want to accompany and take care of Tin Ngai. If Tin Ngai never came back to 2004, what was he doing and where was he during the fight?

Tin Ngai didn't just disappear, she never came to 2004 at all. No one remembers her. So, Sky couldn't be staying in the Waiting Bar crying for Tin Ngai or something because he never met Tin Ngai.

I don't blame him for not coming, so I don't need to find any excuse for him. I'm just curious at what he was doing, since circumstances has change.
    Take it easy man..I was just kidding....

Take it easy man..I was just kidding....
    No you were not. You were clearly trying to explain away why Sky wasn't on the battlefield with the others and were also clearly not understanding what I'm trying to say in my first post

If u did, u would not give this answer "He was with Tin Ngai all the time at the waiting bar and so didn't know the venue after the battle started" because Tin Ngai was never in the Waiting Bar in the first place since history has changed and that was what I was trying to say in my first post.

No use backpaddling now.

well since the ending was so open we didn't actully se tin yau bit siu ling we just assumed he did and therefore their offsrping would be mo sing and as for sky......

he didn't know tin ai after history changed but he didn;'t went to help out may be because he didn't know where the battle was just like TY and SL they also feel empty when TA left but they didn't know who left so maybe sky felt the same but he don't know why he felt so sad and maybe because of the sadness he has forgotten the battle .... i mean who knows... like i say cahn 13 probably purposely left it open so that then he could continue wif MDWAV 4

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    well since the ending was so open we didn't actully se tin yau bit siu ling we just assumed he did
    Actually, the HK version did show Tin Yau bit Siu Ling at the end.

hi there, for everyone who likes Tin Ai or Kylie Kwok, please visit

www.kylielegend.com