Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    hey thinking back i also have a question

FTY all these years was still inn control of himself because he did not suck a humans blood then in the end if he was to turn a person into a vampire doesn' he have to keep feeding onto human's blood??????

secondly remember in mdvaw 2 he drank MSL blood when they were trasported into the fture then how come he didn't go crazy i mean they were after all fresh human blood
    Fong Tin Yao in MDWAV 2 never drank any fresh blood directly from a human being. I am considering the blood he drank in the end of the world not fresh because he wasn't drinking it out of the human body. I think it is "gor kei" blood or "expired/outdated" blood. I don't remember Fong Tin Yao actually sucking blood out of a person in MDWAV 2, even before he became a red-eyed vampire. So, it may be so that he didn't need to hunger for fresh human blood after he was transported back from the future. Like what kidd said, he wouldn't turn crazy like Siu Ling because he is not a Ma generation. But, he did turn slightly out of control after drinking Siu Ling's blood because he actually remembered his past life and Ma Ling Yee. That was that.

However, if he drank blood out of Zhen Zhen's body and saved her in MDWAV 2, I wonder if he would turn crazy like MDWAV 1. In MDWAV 1 when he actually bit Zhen Zhen, he turned into this other ugly looking creature. He did hunger for fresh human blood after that but Uncle Kao saved the day because he made special blood that could help Tin Yao diminish need for fresh human blood.

Argghh..thinking about MDWAV 1 battle between San Boon Yat Fu and Fong Tin Yao, it was a bad looking battle, no high-tech special effects like MDWAV 3.

Smile

this board is finally up again

odd that i don't remember my own post when I was reading the second last post above....i thought i was reading somebody else's post...hahaah...

yeah...finally this board is back again.

but is there anything else to say about the Vampire series besides repeating the same questions over and over again? The thread should have a FAQ list...

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

part 3 really sux
    too much talking, i watch a few episodes and then quit.

part 1 is the best, the had alot of fighting and good story.

eh, specials effects are ok until they overdo it. i prefer the actual fighting and not watching special effect, animated stuff.

can some please post the link of url addresses of "my date with the vampire III"
    websites or homepages and/or the summary episodes of the entire series?

I started to watch it recently.
    the actress who played actress joey meng yee man (ma siu ling)'s daughter appears like one of the singers "the twins"----is it her or someone else???

I dislike ATV always casting Alice Chan wai in so many of its drama series like almost every series have her in it---I am getting sick of watching her in almost every atv drama series she is in.

I don't know why ATV constantly casted alice chan wai in many of its drama series when there other good-looking actresses who can play the roles she played.

there are other ATV good-looking actresses that ATV can select to play in major supporting roles or leading roles such as the following unknown actresses:

1. actress who used a whip as a weapon who's a girlfriend to the blind man "the snow is red".

2. the actress in who played as the office assistant to actor damian lau chung yan in "to where he belongs".

3. the actress who played the airline stewardess in "Hong Kong Criminal Archives".

4. the actress who played the spoiled foster daughter of the rich race horse owner in "race horse fever".

5. tiffany lau yuk ting from "mythical crane, magical needle"---her boyfriend was the same leading actor eric wan tin chiu as in "my date with the vampire"---Tiffany makes a cute compatible on-screen couple with eric than joey meng.

6. Elieen tong oi ling-----from 'the mad phoenix.

what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    The ATV bosses have budget to consider. It's not cheap to make such a grand fantasy series like MDWAV. They have spent so much money and effort to make this series and only get a mere 7 points rating. Doesn't seem worth it. I really pity ATV. No matter how much effort they put into their series, they can never get good ratings. It's such an injustice that a lousy low budget TVB series can get so much higher ratings than a high quality ATV series.

If they ATV is going to make MDWAV4 only after 3 years, Eric want maybe too old for to play vampire Fong Tin Yau by then. Eric has already shown sign of aging. Fong Tin Yau is not supposed to age because he is a vampire. Kenneth Chan can still be in MDWAV4 though since he always play in new character in each installment. The same goes to Pinky Cheung and Berg Ng. It's Tin Yau and Siu Ling that is the never-changing element of the MDWAV series.
    I agreed with you. TVB is TOO over-rated even when sometimes their series might not be that good worth watching.
    WHATEVER QUALITY--POOR, MEDIOCRE, GOOD THAT TVB PRODUCED, THEY WILL GET GOOD HIGH RATINGS SINCE THEY HAVE ALREADY WON A LARGE VIEWER MARKET SHARE which some of TVB series DON'T DESERVE SINCE THEIR QUALITY HAVE GONE DOWNHILL TO POOR BORING QUALITY.
    TVB have gained over a large viewership share in the market over atv over the years of good effective advertising & marketing.

ATV leading actor wan tin chiu is suppose to aged since I think he should be in his 40's right now for like over 20 years in show business -----since I have saw him in early 1980's atv drama series as a young man in his 20's such as popular good ratings atv dramas back then such as the following already released in vcds boxsets:

1. empress wu ze tian---atv's 1980's version---he played the 2nd young son of empress wu ze tian as a grown-up young man either in his early 20's.

2. The rise of the great wall (atv's 1980's version)----as the young half-brother of emperor Qin Shi Huang (the first emperor who ordered the great wall to be built.)
    Eric wan appeared as a young man in his early 20's.

eric wan tin chiu's later atv dramas in the 1990's included the following:
    1. magical needle, mythical crane (co-starred with Tiffany Lau Yuk Ting as his love interest)---makes a better cute compatible on-screen couple than joey meng in my date with the vampire.

2. The Rise & Fall of Qing Dynasty II----atv's 1990's version---he played the cunning 8th duke who goes against his 4th elder duke-brother (the same storyline character Emperor Yung Ching as in atv's "secret battle of the majesty").

well as earth says it is TY AND SL that is the never chaning elimante of MDWAV thus if they are changed i am quite sure that the show would lose alot of their fans this is espeically true if the series comes out worst then what happened in PART 3

another reason why TVB series get much hgher ratings might be due to their adverts frankly i didn;t know that there was a MDWAV 3 until a friend from taiwan told me thus proving the fact that theres not much marketing done outside of hong kong itself allowing the failure to happen.

Cool

but i still dont undersand why must everyone die in the end....at least keep afew more alive to give the show some loose ends...

hmm...i wonder where did TY and SL when in the end....

I have started watching a part of it.
    What its the point of adding the character (fortune-teller), the fat man into the storyline?

does pinky cheung's love interest & pinky cheung have a big supporting role in this series?

I wished they both have a big supporting roles as they have in My date with the vampire II instead of alice chan (evil goddess in black dress) with her love interest.

what do you think?

********where can I find the english summary storyline of my date with the vampire III?

well overall mdwav 3 has a different plot compared to mdwav 1 2 thus the diffreences

Cool

yeah...series 3 seems to give everything a new start...the old jia jia building seems to have disappear from the story and they started at the waiting bar...

also,they change the definition of vampires to blood sucking god....

i feel tt mdwav 1 and 2 are more related.. mdwav 3 is completely another new story.. luv all the songs in mdwav3 also ... anyone care to share their views abt your own fav characters?? mine are wan yan bu po and ma siu fu....

Cool

i like FYT' daughter and that guy who got turned into a vampire by that worm thingy that crawl into his nose... haha.... sorry i forgot how to spell his name...

hmm....does anyone has the theme and sub theme songs of the series??

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    also,they change the definition of vampires to blood sucking god....
    In Chan13's context, Vampires are just another type of lifeform which needs blood to sustain and not the undead as protrayed in some movies.

If you noticed, MDAV3's story is somewhat similar to Alien Vs Predator. The Predators were a high advanced form of civilisation which came to Earth and taught the life forms on Earth technology. Bring it to MDAV's context, 人王伏羲 is MDAV's version of the the Predators. Simply it means 盘古族 is an advanced form of lifeforms, which kind of in the end explains why 永恒国度 is a spaceship. It was also actually explained that many civilisations were created and then subsequently destroyed by 命运 which finally comes to our current civilisation.

In addition, it was also explained in MDAV3 that as long as you are the strongest lifeform around, you can call yourself god if you want and when the weaker lifeform strengthen up and becomes stronger than the current strongest lifeform, the that lifeform can then assume the position of gods and the current demotes to normal.

Chan 13 sure read a lot of new age books.

I'm currently reading a book call 'The Genesis Race: Our Extraterrestrial DNA and the True Origins'. The author of the book is trying prove that modern human are created by a more advance extraterrestrial race and it was this advance race who thought human to built civilisation. One of these early civilisation is China.

Cool

hmmm....it is definately very interesting the way they link the connection between vampires and "higher" form of civil....

Also that book you're reading sure sound interesting to me....hmm...i wonder what the higher life forms would look like...

The according to that book I'm reading (The Genesis Race) the extra-terestrial beings who created modern human will look very similar to their creation. That is because they created men in their image. The author made this conclusion from the many creation myths of the early civilisations that said 'God made men in his image'. He found that many creation myth from civilisations far apart from each other has a similar points. 1 is God made human from clay and model them(human) from their(creator) own image, another is the flood story.

I think 13 Chan get his idea of his story from the new ages theories, buddhist teaching and chinese mythology. The theory of world being destroy and rebuild again and again comes from Buddhist and Hindu teachings. Even the term he use for 1 cycle evolution ('keep') comes from Buddhist teaching.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-03-05 at 03:34 AM.

Cool

what is the floor story??? mind explaining...man... i wont mind even if you type the whole story book out on this thread...haha....the book sound so interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ku4n_seng
    what is the floor story??? mind explaining...man... i wont mind even if you type the whole story book out on this thread...haha....the book sound so interesting
    Sorry, typo error. Suppose to be flood story. It's about the God(s) sending a great flood to kill off all humanity except a few selected groups.

Cool

Ar....i heard of that before....but i think the book will fit more with the mass extinction...which happened twice if i remember correctly