Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoeatstoomuch
    i was wondering if anyones knows if there is going to be a season four for "my date with a vampire." i really like this show!!!

hehe....erm...personally i dont think there will be a season four....BUT even if it does have a season four...it wont be anytime soon....
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

does anyone know where i could buy a full set of "my date with a vampire" in san jose or close to san jose or even online

Cool

try yesasia...they sell alot of asian series there...maybe you can get the set there
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

yep i agree wif kuan seng and even if it does there is a high possibilityu that it might not contain any of the old cast

Can someone search for the torrents of MDV III at www.btchina.net and give me the link? I don't know how to search in Chinese. Does this site have I and II as well?

Cool

Hmm....still no screen shot here??? can anyone post any pictures of the 3 series???

The Opposite of life

Default Connection between three series?

I don't get how MDWAVI links to MDWAVII to MDWAVIII?

I am completely confused...didn't Tin Yau and MSL both die @ the end of MDWAVII and go to heaven or something? Can someone explain how these three transition into each series?THanks.

Quote Originally Posted by koko77
    I don't get how MDWAVI links to MDWAVII to MDWAVIII?

I am completely confused...didn't Tin Yau and MSL both die @ the end of MDWAVII and go to heaven or something? Can someone explain how these three transition into each series?THanks.
    MDWAVI - FTY/FKW succeeded in defeating the bad guy. Buddha gave him 1 wish. He wished everything has never happened. Buddha granted him that wish. Scene flashed back to the 1930s at the time when FTY, SB1F adn FFS were bitten by the Vampire General. Ma Da Na (MSL's aunt) successfully defeated Vampire General, thus FTY, FFS, SB1F were not bitten by the Vampire General. SB1F lived until 70 years old. MDWAVI ended with a old SBML (SB1F's daughter) and her husband in the waiting bar where we also see the snake demons, MSL and gang and a guy that named FTY (who we assume is FKW's grandson).

MDWAVII - We found out from epi 1 that MDN didn't really successfully defeat the Vampire General. She only drove him away in MDWAVI. She asked for FKW's help in defeating the Vampire General, causing FKW to be bitten. FFS being in the wrong place at the wrong time also got bitten. SB1F never got bitten, so he still lived up to 70 years old and before he died saved his genes to make a clone of himself. The ending of MDWAVII showed FTY and SML ended up in some heavenly place, while FFS turned back to human being.

MDWAVIII - We found out in lastest installment that the heavenly place was actually a place inhabitted by the Poon Gu people but that place was in danger because it was under attack by a goddess call 'Holy Mother'. Everyone who has a vampire blood there died. FTY sent MSL back to the past to get help from his past incarnation.

yep bascially kidd has describe all the connections

wait didn't in mdwav 2 SB1F died at old age whilst his son inherited the stuff and he was also the one that volunteered to be bitten by jeung sun after chanhcan died

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    wait didn't in mdwav 2 SB1F died at old age whilst his son inherited the stuff and he was also the one that volunteered to be bitten by jeung sun after chanhcan died
    Sito Fun Yan (the one who volunteered to be bitten by Vampire General) is not SB1F's son. He is SB1F's clone. SB1F don't have any sons, only 1 daughter. That guy who always dream of becoming a vampire and later become a vampire who can enter people's dream is SB1F's grandson.

oh............. ok .............. WAIT.............. so u mean that san pun mei loi is SB1F daughter right???? then how can the dream eater guy go out with the daughter aren't they related?????????? now i am so confused

and by the way who clone sito fun yan huh????

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    oh............. ok .............. WAIT.............. so u mean that san pun mei loi is SB1F daughter right???? then how can the dream eater guy go out with the daughter aren't they related?????????? now i am so confused

and by the way who clone sito fun yan huh????
    Kam Mei Loy (the girl dream vampire is dating) and San Boon Mei Loy are different two person. They look alike, but they are not related. Dream Vampire is SBML's son.

Forgot who cloned SB1F. Maybe some scientists.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-22-05 at 10:59 AM.

Does anyone know the name of the actor who played 'Sunny'? He was a young cop who worked and was friends with Tian You in MDWAV2, but we find out he's working for Nuwa and Vampire Commander. He likes the Nine Tailed Fox.

I was watching Justice Pao by ATV and I found him very cute.

Can someone search for the torrents of MDV III at www.btchina.net and give me the link? I don't know how to search in Chinese. Does this site have I and II as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares17
    It's against the rule to put illegal download links in this forum.

Actor who played Sunny in MDWAV2 is called Lee Yun Kei
    Last edited by humbeggar; 09-26-05 at 01:07 PM.

Well can you teach me how to search for the torrents then? I have to search for Chinese characters right?

thanks for explaining to me

Default I have the series

I have the whole MDWAV III series. I just need to learn how to put it on a torrent or at least get it online. I just watched the whole thing and although the first 2 were better than the third one, I hope they make a 4th one.