Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

You need to have a site where you can upload stuff onto it.

well i kinja miss joey do u think she will act in another series

Cool

maybe...but i dont think that will be anytime soon...i miss her too...
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

she's happily married to Chan 13...leading her own series of "I Have a Date with a Scriptwriter".. ...I wonder too what she has been up to.
    I know Wan Tin Chiu is filming in mainland china these days, no more ATV...

is ATV dead yet i mean seriously............. cause if they aren't they are seriosuly doing a miracle job or trying to survive against tvb and other main land corporations

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    is ATV dead yet i mean seriously............. cause if they aren't they are seriosuly doing a miracle job or trying to survive against tvb and other main land corporations
    ATV have major losses from losing alot of ratings to TVB, while TVB have gained alot of profits over the years through its constant loyal viewership and effective marketing of their series & artists.

Today's tvb series are NOT worth watching---they are LOWER quality compare to some of the good oldies productions of the 1980's & 1990's.

Today's TVB series are so over-rated.

yep some series is indeed overrated but however to compare they do have more consistency

Quote Originally Posted by jaywhoa802
    I have the whole MDWAV III series. I just need to learn how to put it on a torrent or at least get it online. I just watched the whole thing and although the first 2 were better than the third one, I hope they make a 4th one.

me too me too

Unhappy

finding a secure host is problematic... plus i doubt that there are that many ppl who wants to see it now, since the third one is not that great... only hardcore fans (who would have already seen it btw) would want to see the first and second again.
    Last edited by humbeggar; 09-26-05 at 01:04 PM.

what host??? for what??

Which one is the best? I would like to see at least all of one series.

Cool

i would wanna see series 1 and 2 before...cause as i was still young that time...i miss some of the episodes in betwee for both the series...if i can get my hands on both the previous series that would be great
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

kuan seng where are u from??? i have got both the series ....

For those who would like to watch Vampire series, has good internet speed, reads chinese...go to ATV's official site. You can watch some of the vampire series for free.

What's the official site? What do you mean by we have to read Chinese? Isn't it in Chinese already?

support your favorite atv drama tv series by purchasing the original official release of vcds boxsets so there are more chances that more good atv drama tv series will be release in the future.

I have purchase all 3 "my date of the vampire I & II & III" vcds boxsets.

here are some asian on-line stores that sell them
    1. http://www.malmusic.com

2. http://www.sensasian.com

3. http://www.yesasia.com

yep i agree with earth

Quote Originally Posted by Antares17
    What's the official site? What do you mean by we have to read Chinese? Isn't it in Chinese already?
    www.hkatv.com

You have to read chinese because the site is in chinese.

Happy browsing.

Talking MDWAV SERIES QUESTIONS~

i just finished MDWAV I-III in about lets say a week i think
    now i have some unanswered questions to ask. please help!
    From part II & III who is stronger Vampire Commander or the Mark character in (III)? who fits in where like who came first.

Did Chan Sap Sam make a mistake since in part I...Tin Yau seems to remember some stuff while in actuality... SiuLing is meant for Tin Yau's grandfather... sorry dunno how to spell his name

After Tin Yau (from part I) makes a wish to start all over.. did it change the lives of many ppl or was ATV cheap and reused ppl. for ex: Tin Yau's best friend the cop becomes Ms White's husband in part II (or is it lack of cast). Peter... one of the 5 saviors in part one becomes a glass ghost in part II -- with the same name so i think its not lack of cast.

If Buddha had the power to restart his whole life.. why didn't Buddha do it from the beginning or stopped Nu Wa from plurging the earth.

Did you notice that Ma Siu Fu (SiuLin'gs bro was actually a blonde hair vampire in part II - lack of casting?)

Why did Tin Yau and San Ban Yat (?) - Kenneth's character the japanese characater turn ugly in their fight in to creatures at the end in part I but not in the later parts... did 13 realize how ugly they were and so he got rid of that?

In part III i think they mentioned a link between kenneths character in part I & kenneth's character in part III to clarify some stuff -- but it was thin...REALLY THIN... did it mention how that was possible since altho SAN BAN Yat died... there was his other character from II?

Wasn't Angie Cheung (Ma LingDan) sent to the moon in part III... then why wasn't she seen in part III living with the moon girl?

the vampire commander is he part of gu bang clan? i wonder why he transformed back to what he looked like before.

Why were there 2 releases for the ending in part III - was 13 unsure which would be best ...and if there is going to be a part IV - how the heck will he continue if there were 2 endings??

Did part II ever mention how *** Seng's kitties met MaLingDa

Kenneth's fate to be with Kristy Yeung's character was stated in part I ...so shouldn't in part III - the girl wearing the mask in the battle be kristy yeung's character. Was this battle scene ...before or after Kenneth's role as one of the 5 saviors to stop the bleeding of the moon.

I think in part II - TinYau & SiuLing wished that *** Seng was not a vampire anymore so the GU BAng Clan granted it... why couln't they just wish that no one was a vampire?

In Part I - when SiuLing & the gang returned to the past to fix it.... when they came back to the present... shouldnt SiuLing's grandaunt remember "seeing" SiuLing?

In Part II - Pinky Cheung's vampire husband - is he suppose to be Ken reincarnated? since pinky is obviously very similar to Mei Lei (?) from part I. how does this all fit in with part III .(sorry i really can't remember wuts pinky's husband's name is). since in part III he's the one tooth vampire...hows that possible since in part II altho he died...he wouln't have time to reincarnate and grow into a 20 yr old man in just a couple of years.

Wasn't it a bit strange that Alice Chan was both God of Mercy (part II) AND the evil character in part III.. that was a bit confusing on my part since i watched all 3 in a row.

Every vampire has a special quality of their own... wut was Kenneth's?

Why was the vampire expert (who SIULING buys her material's) name change form Seung ( i think) to Kau (?).. something liek that

Wasn't it established in part I that SiuLIng's great aunt can only appear in her dreams. how come part II her aunt comes and goes as she wishes.

Since at the end of part I...everything was started all over again... did this too get rid of the story lineo fthe 5 saviors versus the guy in the flaming red outfit La (Something)

yes thats all i can think of right now. please help me clear up soemthings. i'm a huge fan of this series... hopefully MDWAV IV will come out soon. aghh can't wait

this is one of the best series i've seen very unique. i doubt TVB can do anything liek that ..since its been years since TVB released a good ghost or vampire hunting series. plus don't you think ATV actresses can donn the "sexy" roles better than some TVB actress..like Pinky for example. okay off topic now.
    thanks in advance!
    hope to see replies soon

wao!!!!! u defiantely have got a lot of question

well to answer one of them but can be fitted to all............. yes u are right ATV does reuse a lot of the actors............. there are alot of actors that acted in all 3 pf them but wif different characters

and who else would be nice enough to answer the rest