Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    hmm.. .. maybe they feel that the series is too long and has too many unnessary things.. .
    Btw.. .. Ma siu ling said that she is the the 41 Descendant of the Ma family.. .. But i thoguht she was the 40th??
    never realized that...

hmm.. .. maybe they feel that the series is too long and has too many unnessary things.. .
    Btw.. .. Ma siu ling said that she is the the 41 Descendant of the Ma family.. .. But i thoguht she was the 40th??
    Oh hell, I thought she was the 39th! What was Ma Ding Ding?

Is the Mao family (Teresa Mak's family) related to Lin Zhen Ying's Vampire Expert character in "Vampire Expert"? Cos I thought in Part 1, Ma Ling Yee said at hsi grave that now that he's gone, ridding China of vampires would be left to the Ma family. I can't remember! Can someone confirm pls?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    never realized that...
    I'm 100% sure that she is the 40th of Ma family
    And 100% sure that she said that she was the 41st of Ma family
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Oh hell, I thought she was the 39th! What was Ma Ding Ding?

Is the Mao family (Teresa Mak's family) related to Lin Zhen Ying's Vampire Expert character in "Vampire Expert"? Cos I thought in Part 1, Ma Ling Yee said at hsi grave that now that he's gone, ridding China of vampires would be left to the Ma family. I can't remember! Can someone confirm pls?
    Ma Ling Yee didn't say that, it was Ma Dan Na, Siu Ling's ghost auntie

I don't know who I will be answering but here goes nothing.

Mo Do Jerng, is the guy mentioned in the beginning of MDWAV 1. He is said to have great dao power and started to eliminate a lot of vampire. However, he passed away...so MDWAV showed Ma Donna praying in front of Mo Do Jerng's grave, while telling him that she will killed Cheung Sun (please confirm this because I do not really recall what they were saying). However, under Mo Do Jerng, his diciple is Hall Ying Kow (also known as Kow Sulk). He looks over Mo Do Jerng's neice (is it??? she is somehow related to Mo Do Jerng)...which is Mo Yau. As for the Ma family, they have been chasing after vampires and subduing evil for a long time ago....even till the time before Ma Ling Ye was there. So....you can say, the Ma family have a longer history of subduing monster than the Mo family...but the Mo family is known due to what Mo Do Jerng was able to perform.

And...nope...fate doesn't say anything...what is said is written in the Sky book, which is absorbed by Tian Yut. From what Tian Yut said, Ma Siuling is actually a tool for fate. She was going according to fate, until she met Fong Tianyou. After meeting him, her fate started to change and she is starting to go against fate....and that upsetted Tian Yut, because she is changing fate. Also...Siu Fu's appearance also changed fate, so....according to what we know in MDWAV 3, Siu Fu, Ma Siuling, and Fong Tianyou are people that can change fate.

As for Tian Ai....I think her appearance in the past is destine. As for now, all we know about what happened in 2004 is what other people said it happened...but the old Fong Tianyou didn't tell Tian Ai about any of the occurance that happen in 2004. That means, he is hiding something...but what? What is so important that he will hide from his daughter and allowed his daughter to have such a misconception about her own mother? I think (this is only my speculation) there is something that Tian Ai did that was wrong, that caused the catastrophe in 2004 and the old Fong Tianyou was trying to protect Tian Ai from knowing the truth. But then, anyone can argues that he is going to make the same mistake if he sent Tian Ai back to the past, but yet....I think...he is hoping Tian Ai will called Siuling mother for once and hoping that there is something that can be changed in the past. But it is evident...that Tian Ai existed in 2004 when the world was destroyed, because as Tian Ai said before...if history is changed, then her presence would not be here and disappear. But by sending Fong Tian Ai back to the future, Fong Tianyou is changing history (because Ma Siuling would not have been bitten in the first place...etc)....but Fong Tian Ai is still existing, meaning...history was not changed. Therefore, it means that Fong Tian Ai's appearance in 2004 is part of history and is fated. Another point to support this is when Tian Yut forced Ma Siuling to wake up from her slumber and told her to continue on with her destiny....it must mean, he knew that she will become a vampire because of what fate have told him. And Ma Siuling would not have been a vampire if Fong Tian Ai had not bitten her...so, it is all destine.

Oh yes....Ma Siuling is the 40th decendant...and Gum Jingjong is the 41th decendent. They must have made a mistake. Just like Fong Tian Ai...keep on saying 2004 while she actually menat to refer back to 2024.

Angry

Now I have downloaded Eps 30. Ren Wang and Yew Chi Sheng Mo, are going through a new life (forgot their own identity & memory). Yew Chi Sheng Mo turn into a writter and Ren Wang becomes a teacher again. If they are able to fall in love again within 3 months time, the world would be saved. Tian Yat the fortune teller is disturbing them by telling Sheng Mo to research on Yun Nyan Pat Poh story that eventually she have fall for him. Just wondering when Mo Yau is going to return from her practice ? The Di Zhang Wang Bodhisatva is reincarnated as Ma Siew Fu yet he does not recalls the full memory as a Bodhisatva. Ma Tai Long is dying where Tin Ai is fighting againts the God Of The Dead from taking Ma Tai Long to hell. Nick inform Tin Yau, Fok Sang, Tin Ai and Siew Fu that the God of the Dead is casting spell to catch Ma Tai Long's soul and whoever caught in the spell will lost their souls even it happens to Vampire. Those vampires affected by the spell will lost their souls and will suck blood without control. Meanwhile Tian Yat is offering help to Mr. X to save Yun Ngan Mo Lui from death and his fear for sun light but with the condition that Mr. X have to bow to his fate.

How could all this going to end at Eps 35. I think the story could still further develop, certain parts for the cantonese version really being cut for commercial purposes, I really hate this.

went to the ATV website to have a look and it lists ep 36 as the last ep...stranger thing is that the last 3 night the series will air, the airing time is to be at 8:30 or 8:40pm and not at it's usual timeslot of 9:30pm...does that mean they'll be airing 2hrs worth during those last 3 days?
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil
    Now I have downloaded Eps 30...
    thanks a bunch for the summary of the episode....i was hella confused on what the "men in black" wanted to do with mai dai yun.

btw...when the friendly agent visited the gang and warned them about the plan to recapture mai dai yun's soul, what kind of spell did he cast of the people? was a protection spell of some sort?

hopefully they wont pull a deus ex machina to end the series...the series is so well developed that it should last a lot more episdoes.

thanks
    ufo
    Last edited by ufoathome; 12-06-04 at 05:25 AM.

Talking mp3??

does anyone have the mp3 file of the song when ma siu ling's dad plays on the guitar??

Did MDWAV3 really get 19 points?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Did MDWAV3 really get 19 points?
    where did u find the hk ratings at? are they online somewhere?

ufo

Quote Originally Posted by ufoathome
    where did u find the hk ratings at? are they online somewhere?
    ufo
    Some forumer will post the the HK Stars Discussion Forums (http://www.cinple.net/hkstars/) from time to time. I do not know their source though.

no.. .. I'm pretty sure that the average ratings is juz 7
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by ufoathome

btw...when the friendly agent visited the gang and warned them about the plan to recapture mai dai yun's soul, what kind of spell did he cast of the people? was a protection spell of some sort?

ufo
    He "opened" the eyes of Ma Siu Fu and Fok Sung because they were human and thus could not see the Men in Black. The "spell" was really a tailsmen of some short which forces a man in black to return to hell and stay there for a while. Essentially, each agent that they hit is one less to worry about.

I've been reading the ATV website with a lot of difficulty because I only read the simplified script. But I can tell you for sure that they put red herring on the website, especially if you read too far ahead.

I was reading the synopsis for the later episodes (25-30) when I was still watching epsiodes 5-10. Things they put on the website did not happen. For example, they put a lot of emphasis on Siu Ling straying with Arrowhead, but that did not happen. Also, apparently, Sheung Or was supposed to eat until she became extremely fat because she needed to be heavy if not she'd fly back up to the moon. That, of course, was also rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by metwin1
    He "opened" the eyes of Ma Siu Fu and Fok Sung because they were human and thus could not see the Men in Black. The "spell" was really a tailsmen of some short which forces a man in black to return to hell and stay there for a while. Essentially, each agent that they hit is one less to worry about.

I've been reading the ATV website with a lot of difficulty because I only read the simplified script. But I can tell you for sure that they put red herring on the website, especially if you read too far ahead.

I was reading the synopsis for the later episodes (25-30) when I was still watching epsiodes 5-10. Things they put on the website did not happen. For example, they put a lot of emphasis on Siu Ling straying with Arrowhead, but that did not happen. Also, apparently, Sheung Or was supposed to eat until she became extremely fat because she needed to be heavy if not she'd fly back up to the moon. That, of course, was also rubbish.
    thanks again for the explanation....i realized that was the case when i watched episode 31.
    i didn't realize atv posted synopsis(s) on the website...of course i cant read chinese so that isn't surprising...hehe.

btw...if any of you care....the vcd versions of the series has been pulled from yesasia.com last time i checked. any ideas?

ufo

Quote Originally Posted by metwin1

I 100% agree with you.. ... the official homepage of Mdwav3 is rubbish.. ... Even the character synopsis was not accurate.. .. They even wrote Tin Ai as a actress and Siu Fu was unlucky due to his mother
    crap!
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

I 100% agree with you.. ... the official homepage of Mdwav3 is rubbish.. ... Even the character synopsis was not accurate.. .. They even wrote Tin Ai as a actress and Siu Fu was unlucky due to his mother
    crap!
    ya...at first, i got confused cuz the episode summaries were different and i found that there were some episodes that were repeated...don't know if that's fixed or not

Anyone know if the sexual harassment charges were dropped against the Fong Tin Yau actor?

Quote Originally Posted by gigglypuff103
    Anyone know if the sexual harassment charges were dropped against the Fong Tin Yau actor?
    don't know...but i still don't think eric will do such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by gigglypuff103
    I don't think the charges were dropped.. ... anyway, I think it's kinda dumb for mango to sue Eric wan.. ...
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang