Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

just finished MDWAV I-III in about lets say a week i think now i have some unanswered questions to ask. please help!
    So many questions....I'll give it a try..it has been a while since I watched the series.

From part II & III who is stronger Vampire Commander or the Mark character in (III)? who fits in where like who came first.
    Vampire Commander was the vampire ancestor. He is from Poon Gu. Yan Wong is the first man on earth and is also from Poon Gu.

Did Chan Sap Sam make a mistake since in part I...Tin Yau seems to remember some stuff while in actuality... SiuLing is meant for Tin Yau's grandfather... sorry dunno how to spell his name
    hmm..you mean the last scene when they all drank the magic potion at the bar? I think they experienced "dejavu"..not actually remembering what happened but felt like something's familiar.

After Tin Yau (from part I) makes a wish to start all over.. did it change the lives of many ppl or was ATV cheap and reused ppl. for ex: Tin Yau's best friend the cop becomes Ms White's husband in part II (or is it lack of cast). Peter... one of the 5 saviors in part one becomes a glass ghost in part II -- with the same name so i think its not lack of cast.
    Erm..the answer to your question is both. It did change the lives of many people and ATV did reuse people. But, I wouldn't say ATV was cheap. ATV had no choice because those are their best staple of actors. With the success of the first installment, many of the old cast would like to return. So, why not?

If Buddha had the power to restart his whole life.. why didn't Buddha do it from the beginning or stopped Nu Wa from plurging the earth.
    Nu Wa plurging the earth? I am not sure of this. Buddhism teaches people to let go, to go with the flow, to be free from desire. How can you ask Buddha to pull a tight rein on humankind and stop anybody from doing anything? Even in the first installment, Buddha and Goon Yan restart the whole life also as the last means, last effort. They'll let things go its flow before intervening.

Did you notice that Ma Siu Fu (SiuLin'gs bro was actually a blonde hair vampire in part II - lack of casting?)
    Yes, he was Cheong San's follower.

Why did Tin Yau and San Ban Yat (?) - Kenneth's character the japanese characater turn ugly in their fight in to creatures at the end in part I but not in the later parts... did 13 realize how ugly they were and so he got rid of that?
    San Boon Yat Fu. You mean why didn't turn into ugly monsters in the second installment? Well, the second installment, the world restarted again. So, they all have different reactions, different transformations. The actors changed their hairstyle i.e. dye hair, face makeup instead..these work better than the ugly costumes.

In part III i think they mentioned a link between kenneths character in part I & kenneth's character in part III to clarify some stuff -- but it was thin...REALLY THIN... did it mention how that was possible since altho SAN BAN Yat died... there was his other character from II?
    hehe..for kenneth's part..my memory is really vague about this..let's see Kenneth's character in Part 3 is Yun Ngan Bat Poh..Kenneth's character in part 1 is San Boon Yat Fu. Are you asking how they are linked? Yun Ngan Bat Poh is San Boon Yat Fu's past life.

then, you may ask how did San Boon Yat Fu exist eventhough Yun Ngan Bat Poh died...well....i forgot what was 13's answer to this..he mentioned something about time...

Wasn't Angie Cheung (Ma LingDan) sent to the moon in part III... then why wasn't she seen in part III living with the moon girl?
    the moon ah...whoa....they just didn't cast Angie loh.. Did they mention in part 2 that Angie's character went to the Moon..i think it was pretty vaguely put.

the vampire commander is he part of gu bang clan? i wonder why he transformed back to what he looked like before.
    What is Gu Bang clan? I am thinking you meant Poon Gu...He is part of Poon Gu. I don't understand your second sentence.

Why were there 2 releases for the ending in part III - was 13 unsure which would be best ...and if there is going to be a part IV - how the heck will he continue if there were 2 endings??
    HK ATV showed one version and overseas version is another. I think they wanted people to continue watching instead of downloading, or renting...I guess 13 didn't want to be bashed if he didn't show Tin Yao and Siu Ling's kiss/marriage..

Did part II ever mention how *** Seng's kitties met MaLingDa
    I don't remember....

Kenneth's fate to be with Kristy Yeung's character was stated in part I ...so shouldn't in part III - the girl wearing the mask in the battle be kristy yeung's character. Was this battle scene ...before or after Kenneth's role as one of the 5 saviors to stop the bleeding of the moon.
    It wasn't mentioned but it may be Kristy's character's past life. So, up to your imagination loh...Battle scene is....ermm......hmm...after 5 saviors. Shoot..i forgot their characters' names..let me review from past posts..

I think in part II - TinYau & SiuLing wished that *** Seng was not a vampire anymore so the GU BAng Clan granted it... why couln't they just wish that no one was a vampire?
    It really doesn't matter what they wish. Fate will still run its course. They could have wished many many things and it will still be the same.

In Part I - when SiuLing & the gang returned to the past to fix it.... when they came back to the present... shouldnt SiuLing's grandaunt remember "seeing" SiuLing?
    I guess she did. I don't remember clearly about this.

In Part II - Pinky Cheung's vampire husband - is he suppose to be Ken reincarnated? since pinky is obviously very similar to Mei Lei (?) from part I. how does this all fit in with part III .(sorry i really can't remember wuts pinky's husband's name is). since in part III he's the one tooth vampire...hows that possible since in part II altho he died...he wouln't have time to reincarnate and grow into a 20 yr old man in just a couple of years.
    they asked the same actor to play the role. So, same actors, different roles.

Wasn't it a bit strange that Alice Chan was both God of Mercy (part II) AND the evil character in part III.. that was a bit confusing on my part since i watched all 3 in a row.
    Same actors, different roles.

Every vampire has a special quality of their own... wut was Kenneth's?
    hmm..he could change forms...He was an older man in the begining of the installment and turned young in the middle....

Why was the vampire expert (who SIULING buys her material's) name change form Seung ( i think) to Kau (?).. something liek that
    huh? You mean Uncle Kao?

Wasn't it established in part I that SiuLIng's great aunt can only appear in her dreams. how come part II her aunt comes and goes as she wishes.
    The world changed, restarted. Rules changed too...What was established in part one doesn't need to follow in part 2.

Since at the end of part I...everything was started all over again... did this too get rid of the story lineo fthe 5 saviors versus the guy in the flaming red outfit La (Something)
    hmmmmmm......I don't think it was rid. It still happened but the effect, exact event, consequences may have changed..

hehehehe.............feel free to discuss.my answers are based on my vague recollection.

I'm only good at Kenneth and Pinky related questions, so I'll try to answer those.

Quote Originally Posted by lyzi88
    In part III i think they mentioned a link between kenneths character in part I & kenneth's character in part III to clarify some stuff -- but it was thin...REALLY THIN... did it mention how that was possible since altho SAN BAN Yat died... there was his other character from II?
    Yes, Yuen Ngan But Por is San Boon 1 Fu's past life. According to Chan 13, time is not linear. In the astral world a soul can choose to reincarnate to different timeline. So, YNBP, after his death, can choose to reincarnate back to the Sung dynasty. I'm too lazy to search, but someone has explained about this non-linear time stuff in an earlier page.

Kenneth's fate to be with Kristy Yeung's character was stated in part I ...so shouldn't in part III - the girl wearing the mask in the battle be kristy yeung's character. Was this battle scene ...before or after Kenneth's role as one of the 5 saviors to stop the bleeding of the moon.
    Yes, according to 13, Ngok Ngun Ping indeed is the reincarnation of the Virgin (Kristy Yang). The chronology is like this :
    Virgin -> Ngok Ngun Ping -> San Boon Suet -> Wong Chun Chun.
    Sky Warrior -> Yuen Ngan But Por -> San Boon 1 Fu -> Sito Fun Yan (SB1F's clone)

In Part II - Pinky Cheung's vampire husband - is he suppose to be Ken reincarnated? since pinky is obviously very similar to Mei Lei (?) from part I. how does this all fit in with part III .(sorry i really can't remember wuts pinky's husband's name is). since in part III he's the one tooth vampire...hows that possible since in part II altho he died...he wouln't have time to reincarnate and grow into a 20 yr old man in just a couple of years.
    No, the Dream Vampire, Tong Boon Jeng, is Ken's son. He just look a lot like his father. As for Kam Mei Loy, San Boon Mei Loy and Yuen Ngan Mo Lui, they are all different people. It's just 1 actress playing 3 different roles. I don't remember whether Tong Boon Jeng has ever said Kam Mei Loy resembles his mother or not. In the MDWAV series, if it's not mention explicitly, just considered it as same actors playing different roles.

Every vampire has a special quality of their own... wut was Kenneth's?
    San Boon 1 Fu - shapeshifting (this is from observation)
    Sito Fun Yan - ??
    Yuen Ngan But Por - ?? (part 3 vampires doesn't seem to have specific ability anymore)

this is one of the best series i've seen very unique. i doubt TVB can do anything liek that ..since its been years since TVB released a good ghost or vampire hunting series. plus don't you think ATV actresses can don the "sexy" roles better than some TVB actress..like Pinky for example. okay off topic now.
    thanks in advance!
    I always feel that vampire/ghost series and emperor series (those historical series about past emperors) are ATV's forte. As for the sexy roles, I think TVB also has actresses that are capable of palying such roles, but in TVB series, there's seldom a sexy female role. Angie Cheung is from TVB, and this girl can be very sexy if the role requires it. But, I agree that currently, TVB are lacking in this type of actresses. I can't amagine any of the current TVB Top actresses play a sexy role successfully.

ahh cool thanks
    so basically since everything changed in part 2... then all the results change and yaddi yadda...i got it! hehe thanks for all the help
    btw.. the first emperor of china was a vampire? how funny! atv and their antics of bringing in history
    soooo i'm assuming that European vampires are decendents of asian vampires. ahhaa

can someone help me w/ the beginning of MDWAV II - where belinda hamnett (? - tin jo? if i read her name correctly) is a vampire and then she turns into a fairy? how was that possible. was it because of that "special" night?

i'm curious of Angie ever died.. since technically we dint see her bracelet fall off as SiuLIng's did. (in my mind..she didn't... i really liked her character). i wonder why vampire commander sent her to the moon instead of letting her reincarnate

can someone please tell me the order of the vampire ranking (eye colors) from part II & III cuz i think its a bit different isn't

also i'm looking for character list from all 3 series.. my reading pretty much sux and when i translate it to canto pinyin its often inaccurate so if someone can gie me a link to find canto names it'd be great.

thanks.,

sorry if i dun make sense.. in hurry to finish all disks
    ahaha

Translation of Names from all 3 series here,

www.vampsub.com

Can anyone from Malaysia tell me where I can get the boxset with the church ending? All the boxset sold in the shops I've search only have the field ending.

Default Who is Mary?

Does anyone know the name of the young actress who played Mary in MDWAV2? I've seen her in some tvb shows too...
    Last edited by humbeggar; 09-26-05 at 01:03 PM.

kidd which series are u talking about ???? what field ending i believemy set hasthechurch ending and i GOT it in KL

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    kidd which series are u talking about ???? what field ending i believemy set hasthechurch ending and i GOT it in KL
    My Date With A Vampire 3. If u rented the series from TVB rental stores, u will get the ending where Ma Siu Ling died/fainted on the field and Fong Tin Yau hugging her. I saw a boxset in a VCD store and the worker there said the ending is same as the one from TVB rental store. The boxset is in light/apple green colour.

What about your version? Where did u get it? I mean the shop's name. Is it in cantonese or mandarin?

it is in cantonese i got it in amcorp mall believe my version is the one where FTY carries her to the church and they did something there and the next thing that happens was the FFS when to the church and they dissapeared are wetalking about the same thing??

i am kinda confused

No, my version is not the same as yours. I don't have all the scene your describe. MSL just died/fainted after the battle.

Can u tell me what your box look like? I might go and look around for it.

Cool

mine set has the same ending as ice_brakerz's set...hmm...maybe i will get kdds set...
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

the box is just the niormal box la wif everyoneis front

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    the box is just the niormal box la wif everyoneis front
    Can u be more specific? Like what color is it, published/distributed by which company, how many CDs in 1 box. I need as much information as I can get.

I nearly bought a wrong one due to miscommunication with the video store owner. I asked the owner again and again whether MSL and FTY go into the church at the end. I even told her how the ending should be i.e. that FTY bit MSL and she became a vampire and FFS went into the church and they are gone and I told her the one I watch ending with MSL dying on the field. She insisted that the ending is where MSL and FTY go into the church. Luckily I insist on viewing the sample first. Turned out the ending is the one on the field. After talking to her some more, she told me she has misunderstood me and she thought I was talking about and earlier scene where FTY and MSL got married. What the heck!? That scene was not even in the last episode. How can that be the end?
    Then she go and call her distributor and her distributor insist that there is not such version. Then she asked me again and again where I get the information, hinting that I must have gotten the wrong information (because a newspaper once gave a different ending). Then I told her, someone (you) got a copy with the church ending in KL, and she asked me am I sure of it, whethere I have seen that ending myself, whether I am sure u really bought the series or u downloaded it from the internet.

Finally she told me, there is only one version of MDWAV1 sold in Ipoh. I won't be able to get it anywhere, so told me maybe I could look for it in amcorp mall (I told her where u bought the series) and informed her when I get the version.

Seewhy I'm so desperate to know how your boxset look like? I want to collect the complete set, but to me, the field ending is not the true ending, and I refuse to settle for that one.
    Last edited by kidd; 09-05-05 at 08:17 AM.

ice_brakerz,

Is the box like this?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2201&stc=1')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kidd; 09-07-05 at 03:42 AM.

nope it is black with MSL looking worried in front (i think about to cry) and FTY at the back with the vampire suit and stuff and then got a lot of illustartions in the front with whos in the cast and who they are acting as

actually i got two copies one is the box set one is pirated and i am sure the pirated version nhad the church version however i think the box set has the church but i am not really sure

umm... does anyone know wat year is Wan Tin chiu born in? he so cute looking.. =x

Default A new MDWAV fan club established..

Yoz, there is now a SG MDWAV fanclub available...please feel free to join us and chat all abt MDWAV at: www.mdwavforum.vze.com
    There are currently 16 members inside this forum cos its new...
    This forum is dual language...inclusive of Chinese and translated English news On MDWAV 1-3..hope you all can support us..,thanks!
    Email the Fan Club At : [email protected] for more details..

**whats new inside the forum:
    -There's a new MDWAV web in progress..will be up this week, created by the fan club.. (include EVERYTHING of MDWAV, downloads of mp3 etc..)

-You can post anything in the forum, like share your fav pics, gossips etc...

-Meet more vampire fans..

>More will be updated soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mehmeh
    umm... does anyone know wat year is Wan Tin chiu born in? he so cute looking.. =x
    It's not listed in any of his fan-sites but from the scene in which MSL gives Arrowhead Tian You's Photo ID or Driver's licence, I caught a glimpse of the ID and it said 1965. So he's not that young anymore...hehheh...
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    It's not listed in any of his fan-sites but from the scene in which MSL gives Arrowhead Tian You's Photo ID or Driver's licence, I caught a glimpse of the ID and it said 1965. So he's not that young anymore...hehheh...

=) thx U soo much lol... ya.. even if he is old... he is...stilll.... 1 word.. to me...
    CUTE !!!!! lolx
    hiyo..i always day dream of him =x

i think he has aged but still looks so hot