Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    yep nice picture but how aboutone wif tin yau???
    Maybe I'll see if my friend is interested drawing that next time. I don't know. He likes to draw sexy girls more than guys.

I guess if that drawing is like a photo. Tin Yau would be the one holding the camera taking a picture of his wife and newborn baby girl.

Thumbs up MDWAV4 Story Contest

This is a brief reminder that the fanfic contest is still going. Just in case any of the newcomers have not read through all the posts on this thread. I will make this message reappear once per month until March. Also, you don't have to call the show "My Date with a Vampire 4" it can just be a spinoff of the show with another name.

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    I support the idea of a writing contest... As webmaster of vampsub , I will post the 3 best submitted prologues/brief summary on my website to encourage your participation. They will be available under a new fan fiction "tab" I am not sure how I would judge it, but creativity is the key. Also, PM me if you want to be a judge (you can't be a contestant if you want to be a judge for obvious reasons ) If there are less than 5 entries, I will post all of them on my website.

If you want me to check out your story and post your story on the website, just follow these steps:

1. Watch all episodes of MDWAV3 (have seen both endings)
    2. Write "Vampsub post permitted" as the first line of your post
    3. Specify which ending you pick up from (Last scene in church, or on the grass of the HK Stadium, where the spaceship landed), or if the story doesn't pick up from the end of MDWAV3 at all
    4. Write an entry that is 300 - 2000 words, with more than 3 paragraphs
    5. Include the following characters in your story: Fong Tin Ai (Ma Siu Ling's daughter), Fong Fok Sung, and one mythical/historical/famed character (For example, Justice Pao, the monkey from Journey of the West, etc.)
    6. The story must occur in at least 2 different time periods (past, present, future) (For example, you can have Song Dynasty and Tang Dynasty, or year 2007 and 2046)
    6. Submit to this thread (or e-mail/PM to me, in case this thread dies) before March 1st, 2006.

Prize: not sure yet, but I keep having the idea to write to Chan 13 one day to tell him about the subtitles (after I finish translating all MDWAV3 subtitles) and the website, so... if this contest is successful, I am quite sure that I will try to write to him and send ATV/him a copy of your ideas (not sure how high his English level is, but I would guess he would be interested to read it just because it is about MDWAV4). I am not saying that you cannot do that by yourself, I am just trying to offer this to save the contestants the hassle. Also, I might hire a professional artist to draw out a scene that you describe and post it alongside your entry- of course, this will depend on how well the entries are written.

But most of all, express your love for the series. If you really have a nice story that you want to tell others, you wouldn't care about the prize anyway, right?

Default Happy Family with Kylie Kwok and William Chow

The new ATV drama "Happy Family" is broadcasting in Hong Kong. Kylie Kwok and William Chow of MDWAV3 are acting as brother and sister in this series. This maybe another test to see if they have the right chemistry to play bigger roles in drama. Also, this series does not have a synopsis because it changes everyday (script written every morning, shooting every afternoon, and broadcast for half an hour at night). The story is going to be related to the news happened the day before. I guess ATV is trying to attack TVB with a healthy long term series to raise it's rating instead of using big budgets and star power.

Here's a link showing pictures of the characters:
    http://www.hkatv.com/drama/05/hei/character.html

Official link of the series:
    http://www.hkatv.com/drama/05/hei/
    Last edited by humbeggar; 11-11-05 at 05:08 PM.

Lightbulb Tin Ai with Nick? with Sky?

I think Tin Ai and Nick can actually be a cute couple too. It would be fun to see both Nick and Sky chase after Tin Ai in MDWAV4. Remus Kam is a bit cuter, a bit more comical, Tin Ai seems to like him too in MDWAV3, this can be a new love triangle

where can i get the series??

Lightbulb Chong Sheng Mp3

Anyone knows where can I get the cantonese mp3 song Chong Sheng for MDWAV III? Been looking high and low on the net for a paid site but jus cant find any.

i hope this is the song you're looking for, i uploaded it just for you

Click here to download the song

Default joey meng's husband

i know this is off topic and do not know if anyone said anything of it so i was wondeirng who is joey's husband? any pix? isn't it kenneth chans bro? just curious.

Thirteen Chan (the writer of My Date with a Vampire and Joey Meng's husband) is not the brother of Kenneth Chan. As far as I know, they are not related by blood at all. Here is a link to one of the Joey Meng wedding pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/engsub_mdwa.../JoeyMarry.jpg

cool... the link doesn't seem to work!!!

ice_brakerz .... the link does work. You have to wait around 30 seconds or so... That's Megaload Webspace....

Thanks coolangel thats a good gesture.
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Just watched the Hongkong ending of the show.

I'm not sure what the producer wanted to do when on one hand, he showed Siu Ling dying, and on another, Tianyou proceeds to bite her after her death.

Eh.. abit weird, I would have preferred the biting before her death, because biting a corpse won't bring her back to life (recall: Zhenzhen and Situ Fen Ren)

Well, now that I've watched the Hongkong ending, I think they should put it on the VCD ending, cause the ending on VCD is just so abrupt, at least there's a bit of explanation in the HK ending.

For those who want the HK Ending, it's here:

http://senditsafe.net/download.php?i...TwGiAXpUoyM7om

Courtesy of Keith from :http://www.mdwav.vze.com/

If only tianya hadn't died, I mean, would have preferred if they made Tianya the saviour of the show, afterall, she has Ma Siu Ling's power plus Fong Tin Yau's strength, would own Yao Chi and Ren Wong anytime.
    Visit me @ Devache's Blog

------------SPOILER--------------

Quote Originally Posted by Devache
    If only tianya hadn't died, I mean, would have preferred if they made Tianya the saviour of the show, afterall, she has Ma Siu Ling's power plus Fong Tin Yau's strength, would own Yao Chi and Ren Wong anytime.
    Tianya's not dead. She disappeared as History does not include her. Notice she feels sad that she's disappearing even after the efforts of both Sky and her. She is not is pain.

BTW, Tianya could possiblity win Sheng Mu after sucking Xiaoling's blood. But to have her kick both of RW and SM's a$$es, it's impossible. Just my guess. Besides, every sequel has a hero, its not her turn to show up yet

---------------------------------------

Its a bit hazy here. Am planning for a story which explains some of the missing details. Since its after exams!
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wusiaobo
    ------------SPOILER--------------

Tianya's not dead. She disappeared as History does not include her. Notice she feels sad that she's disappearing even after the efforts of both Sky and her. She is not is pain.

BTW, Tianya could possiblity win Sheng Mu after sucking Xiaoling's blood. But to have her kick both of RW and SM's a$$es, it's impossible. Just my guess. Besides, every sequel has a hero, its not her turn to show up yet

---------------------------------------

Its a bit hazy here. Am planning for a story which explains some of the missing details. Since its after exams!

HI !!! long time no see...its been a long time my friend...how are you?? its been a long time since i was...buzy buzy...how was the exams???

hehe...will be looking forward to your story
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Default How come...

hi, was reading previous posts abt eric's ATV shows...
    I had been wondering all day long of why many of the websites I found on eric's serials and movies did not include his 2003's MY HONEYMOON WITH A VAMPIRE. It was a really great show, but ??? It seems unknown to a lot of pple..so strange...anyone heard abt this show before? I will upload part of the show if I have the time...

Cool... Is it a spin-off series?

haha defianlety not me!!!

To ku4n_seng, yeah am back. The exams are tough, have to hope can clear. The preparation will resume after the Dec 1st when an important presentation is over.

Hmmm.... this post has become a one sentence input / song delication channel already... so sad.

To humbeggar, so I guess this means there are no contestants so far in your competition yet?

Cool

awww.... that means i cant be the judge anymore??? or is this a different competition we are talking about??? is there anymore new information about that "4th series" ??
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Lightbulb MDWAV4 Story Contest

Wusiaobo: No one had submitted anything directly to me yet.... But since I made the submission date so late (still several months away), I wonder if people can just "forget" about it, or they just plan to work on it later, or they are still working on it. I am optmistic about this . I think that people are just thinking and not writing yet (The same goes for you? You haven't submit your story to me yet ). Like how most people don't turn in their homework the day before or until due day.

Ku4nSeng: You are still a judge for the story contest if there are more than one submission

I want this story contest to be fun and fair, it's not all about winning. It's just so much more interesting to read quality fan fict on MDWAV4. We can expand our own imagination beyond the 13 Chan version. Anyone can submit (except for the judge.) I would have wanted to write a short story on MDWAV4. But with all the subtitling work, I can't spend much more time on MDWAV related stuff. So, I wish other people can write in a non-rushed way, which is part of the reason why the deadline was set to be so late.
    Last edited by humbeggar; 11-26-05 at 02:26 PM.