Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    Wusiaobo: No one had submitted anything directly to me yet.... But since I made the submission date so late (still several months away), I wonder if people can just "forget" about it, or they just plan to work on it later, or they are still working on it. I am optmistic about this . I think that people are just thinking and not writing yet (The same goes for you? You haven't submit your story to me yet ). Like how most people don't turn in their homework the day before or until due day.

Ku4nSeng: You are still a judge for the story contest if there are more than one submission

I want this story contest to be fun and fair, it's not all about winning. It's just so much more interesting to read quality fan fict on MDWAV4. We can expand our own imagination beyond the 13 Chan version. Anyone can submit (except for the judge.) I would have wanted to write a short story on MDWAV4. But with all the subtitling work, I can't spend much more time on MDWAV related stuff. So, I wish other people can write in a non-rushed way, which is part of the reason why the deadline was set to be so late.

haha....yeah !! glad to know i am still a judge ...i sure hope many will submit their stories by the end of the deadline i am sure wusiaobo will submit his as soon as he has time to do it right ??
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

-------------SPOLIER-----------(nearly forgot to put the tag )

[QUOTE=Devache]Just watched the Hongkong ending of the show.

I'm not sure what the producer wanted to do when on one hand, he showed Siu Ling dying, and on another, Tianyou proceeds to bite her after her death.

Eh.. abit weird, I would have preferred the biting before her death, because biting a corpse won't bring her back to life (recall: Zhenzhen and Situ Fen Ren)
    QUOTE]

Am really glad that the ending is shared! Now I feel more complete The reason of producers arranging it this way would probably be this. If Xiaoling died at the stadium, either there wouldnt be any MDWAV IV or she would be alive. So it is the response of the fans whether to keep this series running.

Biting before her death will mean we miss out the loving stuff both of them said when XL is still Human, isnt it? Cos, once she is vampirised, she might not be Ma Xiaoling anymore.

So, my question really is: who dressed her up for the ceremony at the church. Definitely not Fusheng.....that leaves..eh Tian You.....So he.... I see!!! ^o^;;;;;;;
    (All female casts are dead....Shenglong II are also guys team ...)
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Default Sorry for late reply

Quote Originally Posted by AvgStop
    Cool... Is it a spin-off series?
    Erm, nope, its not a spin-off series..its totally another movie lolx...anyway, I found some comments abt this show over the net...try searching for "My Honeymoon with a vampire" in search engines, and u will be able to find it...=) Personally, I think this show is totally great, as I had watched over 20 times...haha...I will never get tired of it anyway..

I watched the first few episodes of Season 3 and it's kinda saddening. You see Ma Xiao ling go to the pass in a motorcycle -_-". Then you see Yao Chi Shen Mu Who's actually a god meant to spread plague on Earth appears infront of us as a normal woman and has a conversation with Ma Xiaoling and the Female Cop. The King of Human aka Ren Wang is now a school teacher who fears his wife... The First two seasons were great and i enjoyed them, but i think that this season has really ruined my impression of my date with a vampire sigh.

Definitely due to the dateline...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    I watched the first few episodes of Season 3 and it's kinda saddening. You see Ma Xiao ling go to the pass in a motorcycle -_-". Then you see Yao Chi Shen Mu Who's actually a god meant to spread plague on Earth appears infront of us as a normal woman and has a conversation with Ma Xiaoling and the Female Cop. The King of Human aka Ren Wang is now a school teacher who fears his wife... The First two seasons were great and i enjoyed them, but i think that this season has really ruined my impression of my date with a vampire sigh.

haha....i have to agree with you that is it kind of weird to see someone going back to the past with a motorcycle and than the gods which are suppose to be so superior to us acting like humans...
    but i suppose this is how they bring these really different characters together...
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

The Yao chi shen mu is also a goody.The yesterday part makes me feel dat Wanyan Bupo has fallen in love with Yao chi sacred mother.heex I fell in love with him when he is in 2004

Angry

Ur veri xian to post reply allady huh??

Halo any1 there?????

I actually 1 to put Iluvwanyanbupo wan but too long allady

Can ani1 tell me about the 1st two seasons because I am a fan chaser of Joey Man and Eric Wan!

Hey guys! I just found out dat kenneth chan is a host of who wants to be a millonare1 His full name is Kenneth Chan Kai Tai. He may be.....Cao qi Tai!!!!!!!!!!

Kenneth Chan is Wan yan bu po

Default Spelling

R ur using cantonese spelling?? Well if ur pardon me. Cause Siu Ling is Xiao Ling n
    But Po is Bu po Tin Yao is Tien You Yan Wang is Ren Wang and Jin tou is Jian tou
    Yiu chi is Yao Chi. Sorri if I ofended u.

hi... could somebody tell me what happened to xiao ling/siu ling after she became a vampire? i'm only at the part where she tried to suck arrowhead's blood but was stopped by tian ya/tin ngai and subsequently, by her father and tian you/tin yau.

btw, i think she looked absolutely cool in vampire form... in fact, i think she looks much prettier this way. lol

I agree with you, Siu Ling seems to be repressing her feelings since she came back from the Poon Gu Sacred Land (with Tin Yau possibly dead). The only time when she becomes relax after that is when she gets to transform into a vampire... it was a climax in this series.

Hey!! I am goin on a trip to HK. Do u think I might meet Joey or Eric or Kenneth.
    I hope I meet Kenneth as I am his fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Devache
    Just watched the Hongkong ending of the show.

I'm not sure what the producer wanted to do when on one hand, he showed Siu Ling dying, and on another, Tianyou proceeds to bite her after her death.

Eh.. abit weird, I would have preferred the biting before her death, because biting a corpse won't bring her back to life (recall: Zhenzhen and Situ Fen Ren)

Well, now that I've watched the Hongkong ending, I think they should put it on the VCD ending, cause the ending on VCD is just so abrupt, at least there's a bit of explanation in the HK ending.

For those who want the HK Ending, it's here:

http://senditsafe.net/download.php?i...TwGiAXpUoyM7om

Courtesy of Keith from :http://www.mdwav.vze.com/

If only tianya hadn't died, I mean, would have preferred if they made Tianya the saviour of the show, afterall, she has Ma Siu Ling's power plus Fong Tin Yau's strength, would own Yao Chi and Ren Wong anytime.
    What format is this video file in? What program did u guys use to open the file? I cannot open it with Windows Media Player.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Talking

Howdy! U r lucky.Do u wan to see Ma Xiao Ling's vedio clips??

U must pay....

Listening to Joey singing is so relaxing.... It is so touchin the song
    秦朝誓言天為証,不能同生願同死,千秋萬世永不變

Thumbs down

I don't think Joey Meng sang in MDWAV3.