Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Are there any touching moments between Siu Ling and Tin Yau in MDWAV 3?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    No, his role in Vampire II very important. He is needed to produce that superbaby of his with Mei Loy that will help save the world.
    But you see, all they needed was a vampire offspring. They could have gotten Mei Loy pregnant "mysteriously" and cut that character out. Didn't you find how much he wanted to be a vampire laughable? He wore fake teeth and kiilled girls just to convince himself that he's one. What a sad character.

for those wondering the HK VCD set is unedited (that 1 line of dialogue that metwin1 mentioned is included in the ep 01 VCD set from HK)
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Stil got the last episode left, looking forward to see how it will all unravel. But i think they can stil put in 5 more episodes in this and not make it draggy. Because it seems to be rushed all of a sudden imo.

btw, what you ppl think of my avater, i made it myself.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Thumbs up

just watch finish my date with a vampire 3 final epi. find it a bit weird during part of the show when they suddenly shift the attention out of the show and into the private lifes of the actors. a bit of a sudden twist in the storyline as i can't know the ending between maxiaoling and kuangtianyou... did xiaoling die? or where did they go? it seems another guess for me again... but overall all i can say the show brought me hours of enjoyment... really like the show.. my date with a vampire really rocks...
    Regards,
    Avenger
    原諒我當天不懂得珍惜,只知任性壞事情. 唯顧你此刻可於虛空中,將心聆聽. 將來若真的會再有個約會會完成. 真的會再有這樣深情. 我以天為証跟你帶領. 我以天為証請你帶領

ok, this was totally stupid ending!
    wat a big disappointment, im sure the damn director has only highschool education and came out to direct this from the backdoor.
    what kinda ending is this!? are they so dumb that they couldnt figure out a way to end the series cause they try to fit everything in together but fails to do so.
    n they have to rush the series leading it to being just a CRAP WASTE OF TIME show

If they'd put more effort into it, the show would be great
    ONLY AMATEUR DIRECTORS COULD PRODUCE SOME CRAP LIKE THIS
    WHERE IS THE DAMN PROFFESSIONALISM HERE!?

Quote Originally Posted by esaka
    ok, this was totally stupid ending!
    wat a big disappointment, im sure the damn director has only highschool education and came out to direct this from the backdoor.
    what kinda ending is this!? are they so dumb that they couldnt figure out a way to end the series cause they try to fit everything in together but fails to do so.
    n they have to rush the series leading it to being just a CRAP WASTE OF TIME show

If they'd put more effort into it, the show would be great
    ONLY AMATEUR DIRECTORS COULD PRODUCE SOME CRAP LIKE THIS
    WHERE IS THE DAMN PROFFESSIONALISM HERE!?
    First, mind your language. Second, put a spoliers tag if you want to say something that will spoil how people that havent watched it would think. I certainly enjoyed the ending.

btw, welcome to spcnet forum..

linghuchong what is in your opinion that what happen to ma xiao ling?
    Regards,
    Avenger
    原諒我當天不懂得珍惜,只知任性壞事情. 唯顧你此刻可於虛空中,將心聆聽. 將來若真的會再有個約會會完成. 真的會再有這樣深情. 我以天為証跟你帶領. 我以天為証請你帶領

i think the ending is okay la~
    it seems like there's gonna be season 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger
    linghuchong what is in your opinion that what happen to ma xiao ling?
    May Contain spoilers

To me, the ending was another cliff hanger. I think 13 chan wanted you to think of your perfect ending. Also, its a ncie way to end the series for him so if mdwav 4 will be made, then he can start from a gd place. I, however, thought siuling didnt die

how about tin yau and tiai at the end??? siuling will died??? thanks
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

will there be a my date with a vampire 4? really hope there is.. so addicted to it... hi guys i am new here.. hope to meet more vampire fans here..
    Regards,
    Avenger

May contain spoilers...

I don't think siuling died...cuz when tinyau bite her, she still had some reaction?

hey, remember, we still need to watch the "real" ending which is offered on the mandarin VCD set.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin

creidesca, could is the mandarin vcd set available for downloading?
    Regards,
    Avenger

You've got to be kidding. The one that was broadcast in HK wasn't the real ending? Or is there an alternative ending that's offered in the China VCD?

I enjoyed the series, but I do wish they saw fit to answer all those unanswered questions. I enjoyed the characters of Yan Wong and Seng Mou till the very end, when they revealed themselves. Then I didn't like them so much. :P By the way, if you didn't watch the series, don't try to interpret my last sentence about them "revealing themselves". You'd get the wrong idea.

is there really an alternative ending ?
    Regards,
    Avenger

The ending in the mandarin version is the original ending... that is both Tin Yau and Siu Ling died...

do anyone know whether there is vampire 4?
    Regards,
    Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002
    The ending in the mandarin version is the original ending... that is both Tin Yau and Siu Ling died...
    that's what I heard too...anyways, I don't think the last epis of the mandarin VCD set has been released online yet, because as Smokie or metwin had mentioned before ep 35 mandarin matched up to only ep 27-28 or something like that?

Any idea if the original ending is what overseas viewers will be getting at their rental stores? or they're gonna get the HK ending?

hehe, on a certain level, some smart move by ATV since they know ppl will be d/ling, and the only way to get the original ending is thru the mandarin VCD set or by renting the overseas version if the original ending is what will be on it
    Currently watching: