Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    Hi HynAvian... good to hear from you again. And Happy Birthday!
    hi thanks hum for your well wishes.

I have just visited the site that is stated under your signature but found out that many of the pictures could not be displayed on the site. Erm... =/

PS: I like the site, great work on it
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Thanks for visiting it.

I am in the middle of updating it, on top of translating more episodes for the subtitles... Right now, my priority is still the subtitling work, so the website work is slower than expected. The layout will be a bit different and hopefully more professional looking, and I will switch to another server (with a different forum) so that the yahoo and bravenet ads can stop popping up.

After I get a job next year, I might not have as much time, but I will try to subtitle MDWAV1 also after I finish MDWAV3.

Btw, wusiaobo, i didn't forget about your entry, I just want to know if you have a longer version of it that you would like me to post. If you don't, I will post the one you submitted to me on the updated site.

man is there any news on a REAL MDWAV 4 not the fake one which is Immortal Love... i think since its a part 4 it'll be cool to add in new casting as well as the old to keep it MDWAV.. use like the new generations actors.... Hu Ge, Nicolas Tse, Edison Chen, Peng Yuyan, Ekin Cheng would be pretty cool but doubt it. you know since its the new generation use people teens/adults like to see. imean eric and joey would still be in there as characters throughout the whole story but they aren't the main one now... just use there love as another art in the series and to make them also like the main/sub characters that is in the whole series... Like in Gundam Seed Destiny(if you watch anime) Kira from GS was or seem more like the main character then Shinn did... well it'll be pretty cool to see these guys as male lead but have female lead such as Liu Yi Fei, An Yixuan, cecilia cheung, joey meung, angie cheung(Mao Ding Dong in MDWAV 2) PInky Chan, etc would be cool.

I disagree. I want MDWAV4 to be filled with majority ATV actors, not movie actors or foreign actors. Yeah, they can hire one or 2 like previous installments, but please don't make the whole series filled with HK pop stars, Taiwanese/Mainland/Korean/Japanese actors. Same with actresses.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

post deleted

Cool

The strength of MDWAV lies within the stories and the characters, i don't care if the actors/actresses are famous or not. As long as the artist fits the role and can portray the role with ease, it really doesn't matter. Now, if the story is bad, even famous actors and actresses would be useless (and probably wasteful use of ATV's money).

For example, I like the character of Fong Tin Ai (especially in the novel), but somehow Kylie Kwok is still a novice in acting and she has trouble making me like her in the show. She has the pretty cute look of an idol, but still need some more time to be natural on the set. I just watched her new series, and I would say there is still plenty of room for improvement. Kylie Kwok is always acting Kylie Kwok no matter what character she is supposed to be portraying, and I fail to see how her acting differs in different stories. One of her annoying habit is to have her mouth open (gaping) at the end of her sentences. Most people don't do that, it just looks awkward. I can't tell if she is happy, surprised, or angry when her mouth is half opened!! Don't take it wrong, I like Kylie, but I am also serious on my criticism on her acting. She is young, she can improve. Within this year, if Kylie is the leading lady of MDWAV4, I can only forsee the doom of the whole vampire series. Maybe she can wait a few more years before taking the lead.

On the contrary, I used to hate Theresa Mak (mostly because of her swearing/swaggering habit). But this series has convinced me that she is really trying to be a serious actress. She might not be as great as Joey Meng in acting, but at least she is a veteran actress by now. She is in character the whole time and convince me that she is an appropriate candidate for the role of Mo Yau. If I don't like Mo Yau, I would probably blame the script and not Theresa Mak.

hey is there an english version of the book??
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

what other series is Kylie in?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_Thi
    what other series is Kylie in?
    Hong Kong Special Cases is the one I watched. You can find out more about this from Kylie Legend :

http://www.kylielegend.official.ws/

Thumbs up May 27th ATV 49th Anniversary

A very cool and funny ad clip directed by William Chow and Chan Chin Pang:

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=17S4OAE3

This file is originally posted by Cherry from Chin Pang Friend's Club Guestbook.

If you like Chan Chin Pang (Ho Yau Kau in MDWAV3), please come join the club!

Chin Pang Friend's Club Guestbook:
    http://chinpangbbs.netfirms.com/cgi-...akikomitai.cgi

Chin Pang Friend's Club Forum:
    http://www.chinpang.com/bbs/index.php

so is there an english version of the book?
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I disagree. I want MDWAV4 to be filled with majority ATV actors, not movie actors or foreign actors. Yeah, they can hire one or 2 like previous installments, but please don't make the whole series filled with HK pop stars, Taiwanese/Mainland/Korean/Japanese actors. Same with actresses.

This I agree with Kidd. I feel that its best to either stick to ATv actors/actress instead. Imagine watching actors like Nicholas Tse starring in the part 4 installment! Perhaps his "bad-boy" image has impacted me much and i cant imagine him doing a decent film with that image (unless he's acting as a bad boy or smth). Furthermore, ATV wont be able to afford actors like Nicholas...remember budget budget budget!
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

but Simon Yam was a good choice though.

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    but Simon Yam was a good choice though.
    Well, I did say one or 2 is ok . But what Mido-Ban suggested was a MDWAV4 dominated by pop-stars, movie stars and pretty chinese actresses (all not from ATV). I don't have a problem with ATV importing a few non-ATV stars to make MDWAV more colourful, but it should not be dominated by them.

You see the actors he/she suggested:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    man is there any news on a REAL MDWAV 4 not the fake one which is Immortal Love... i think since its a part 4 it'll be cool to add in new casting as well as the old to keep it MDWAV.. use like the new generations actors.... Hu Ge, Nicolas Tse, Edison Chen, Peng Yuyan, Ekin Cheng would be pretty cool but doubt it. you know since its the new generation use people teens/adults like to see. imean eric and joey would still be in there as characters throughout the whole story but they aren't the main one now... just use there love as another art in the series and to make them also like the main/sub characters that is in the whole series... Like in Gundam Seed Destiny(if you watch anime) Kira from GS was or seem more like the main character then Shinn did... well it'll be pretty cool to see these guys as male lead but have female lead such as Liu Yi Fei, An Yixuan, cecilia cheung, joey meung, angie cheung(Mao Ding Dong in MDWAV 2) PInky Chan, etc would be cool.
    Other than Pinky and Joey (who are the original MDWAV cast), none of the actors/actresses suggested are from ATV.

Btw, I like Nic Tse, Edison Chen, Liu Yi Fei and a lot of other young artists. I even like Charlene Choi. I just don't want all of them together in MDWAV and dominate the series while the local ATV artists are relegated to 2nd and 3rd line roles.
    Last edited by kidd; 05-28-06 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Btw, I like Nic Tse, Edison Chen, Liu Yi Fei and a lot of other young artists. I even like Charlene Choi. I just don't want all of them together in MDWAV and dominate the series while the local ATV artists are relegated to 2nd and 3rd line roles.
    yeah me too, i love to watch them. it will be an eye candy to watch all our fave youung stars starring together. But, I dont think they all can fit into MDWAV4. Its best to stick to the original casting =)
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

But, I dont think they all can fit into MDWAV4. Its best to stick to the original casting =)
    05-28-06 01:49 PM
    but it woluf be fairly impossible to do so

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Puddly
    I did watch the series, all three of them. The end of the third one shows Yuan An Bu Po lying on the floor... I thought he died but wasn't too sure.
    I been told he dead, at the beging of MDWAV3 it's already said that he have 2 die otherwise his next life charc 山本一夫[mdwav1] won't exist.......same goes 2 arrow head and Fong Tin Yau

I been told he dead, at the beging of MDWAV3 it's already said that he have 2 die otherwise his next life charc 山本一夫[mdwav1] won't exist.......same goes 2 arrow head and Fong Tin Yau
    huh where at the beginning?

when Bupo hand over Alice musicbox to Tianyi...
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.