Page 96 of 113 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

when was that sorry i kinda forgot cause it was one year ago when i watch this series
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

Haha..how come no one post already?
    I had recently created a blog which has a theme based on MDWAVIII...I included lotsa MVs and slideshows...Hope you fans will like it...
    http://blog.yam.com/lovemdwav/

well what else is there to talk about unless there is MDWAV 4 then i think this thbread will be reveive haha
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

er..I guess so..haha, but this thread has been surviving for quite some time...94 pages! Thats kinda astonishing...but it shows how popular the drama series is/was? hahaa..
    I don't think there will be a high chance of MDWAV 4 coming out though, as there has been news spreading around that Chan 13 won't be writing the script anymore...(Due to several reasons)...
    Also, Kylie had left ATV...Unless there has been a contract for her to act in MDWAV4, or I don't think there will be a Kuang Tian Ya in MDWAV4..(If there is one)..haha...Sighs...

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Well, I did say one or 2 is ok . But what Mido-Ban suggested was a MDWAV4 dominated by pop-stars, movie stars and pretty chinese actresses (all not from ATV). I don't have a problem with ATV importing a few non-ATV stars to make MDWAV more colourful, but it should not be dominated by them.

You see the actors he/she suggested:

Other than Pinky and Joey (who are the original MDWAV cast), none of the actors/actresses suggested are from ATV.

Btw, I like Nic Tse, Edison Chen, Liu Yi Fei and a lot of other young artists. I even like Charlene Choi. I just don't want all of them together in MDWAV and dominate the series while the local ATV artists are relegated to 2nd and 3rd line roles.

I agreed w you that MDWAV should be mainly cast its own ATV artists.
    on the side did anyone like other different vampire series produced by ATV in the 1990's such
    VAMPIRE EXPERT II ---starring the same actor "ERIC WAN" Eric wan tin chiu the police man in a time setting of the early 1900's.
    this series is already released in VCDs boxsets for purchase in asian on-line stores for purchase.
    I just purchased it ---it have different stories within the series of combating & solving mysteries, ghosts, vampires & the dark side.
    other casts included: frankie lam man lung, annie man & kiki sheung & actress lai suk yin (the actress who used a whip as a weapon & who loved the blind man in "snow is red".

***did anyone watch "vampire expert II"? compare to MDWAV?

where did KYLIE go???

Maybe you can check out here:
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kw=%B9%F9%BC%D2%D2%C3

Most of the actress news can be found @ their respective Baidu sites
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

Anyone played Heroes V from Nival Interactive yet?

The Vampire has an uncanny resemblance to Kuang Tianyou - running, teleporting. As opposed in the past, turning into a bat. The strangest thing is they use swords instead of fangs or touch. The vampire lord even uses a sword that emits green plasma. The runic shape similar to that of Jiantou's sword!

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/288...lord6iu.th.jpg
    Birds belong to the sky like fishes to water; Dont set them free, they are never meant be.

hey guys just rewatching mdwav 2 and i just notice that Bosco wong was in there.. pretty cool... gotta say after watching part 1,2 part 3 the graphics, fighting choregraphy, and story wasn't as good as the first 2.. but so far 2 is pretty good after haven't watching for 2 years... on ep 7 or 8... have a question... what ever happened to Tien Yau's parents? the grandson who died on ep 2 at the end... and why did toong Mok cheung... the guy who thinks hes a vampire right now and later becomes one having dream power, why did his parents abandoned him... if 2 connects to part 1, at end of 1, buddha reveresed everything letting pinkys character and the guy get to gether not being a vamp, Eric doesn't get bitten but still does... at the end you see Pinky and the other dude drinking at the Waitin Bar so is that suppose to be Toong Mok Cheung's parents after the time reversal of Buddhas power? and did Tien Yau(grandson) had powers as well... to catch up to a car then punch through Bosco Wong... and did the vamp levels changed on 2? on one when Cheung Sang bit Tien Yau and Fok Sang, they were classified as level 1 vamps.... then on part 2 Tien Yau is considered a level 2 vamp and so forth.

Have u mistaken Tse Kwan Ho for Bosco Wong?

This guy might look like Bosco, but he's not Bosco. He's Tse Kwan Ho.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3582&stc=1')

The people bitten by Cheung Sun will turn into vampire level 2 not 1. Cheung Sun himself is vampire level 1.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kidd; 06-27-06 at 01:26 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

haha what a jhoke bosco in MDWAV

okay i'm still watchin mdwav 2 half way right now, but just seen the ending clip of mdwa 3 where tien yau bits siu ling in the church... did he really bit her bc it seems she past out and die then he just opened his mouth? then fok sans comes in and says some stuff... can't understand chinese so didn't know what happened... but that was the only part of mdwav 3 that i haven't seen yet. heres a link of any of ya want to see it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o4kyoSwLrg

Spoiler Alert: on the ending of MDWAV3

I think ATV intend to have an ambiguous shot so we don't really know if 1)Siu Ling died before Tin Yau tries to bite her ... kinda like how he bite Jan Jan too late in MDWAV2 or 2) Siu Ling actually became a vampire. From what I remember, Fok Sung just says that he never sees the couple again since that night and he believes that the myth of the couple would stay forever in everyone's heart.

Anyone has MDWAV II subtitles? Chinese preferably.
    Most I see is the "comes-with" rm version...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wusiaobo
    Anyone played Heroes V from Nival Interactive yet?

The Vampire has an uncanny resemblance to Kuang Tianyou - running, teleporting. As opposed in the past, turning into a bat. The strangest thing is they use swords instead of fangs or touch. The vampire lord even uses a sword that emits green plasma. The runic shape similar to that of Jiantou's sword!

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/288...lord6iu.th.jpg

Omg, i didnt realise this till you point this out. The sword has an uncanny resemblance to Jian tou's sword! Nice observation wusiaobo
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Actually, by right if joey didn't injured herself. The script might follow the ATV forum introduction of III ... that Jiantou becomes a vampire too. possibly this spurs their (Nival's) inspiration?

huh what i am so lost

howcome sudddenly jiantou becomes a vapireone??

It is not in the show itself. If not for the incidents, the part might be filmed.
    More information can be found here @ ATV website:

越 空 傾 城
    http://www.hkatv.com/drama/04/vampire3/

Last 2 paragraphs....
    Last edited by wusiaobo; 07-07-06 at 09:19 PM.

Yup... 13 Chan said that was another version of the story that was written long before the final version of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by wusiaobo
    Actually, by right if joey didn't injured herself.
    Were the unmade scenes that action-intensive that they couldn't be made with a completely healthy Joey Meng?