Page 1 of 113 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Default My Date with a Vampire 1-3 II

a continuation of the previous thread, since ice cream had closed it down.

Anyways, can someone care to explain what did Tin Yau summoned and why at the end of ep 22?
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

I just watched the first 2 episodes and so far its kinda retarded. I'm willing to give to give it a chance and watch a few more shows but i hope this thing picks up.

Its great to see the old cast back together again but the story really isnt working for me. Traveling back in time again?!

EDIT: Actually only a few of the cast returns. No Simon Yam and that short guy kinda makes me sad.
    Last edited by bobo; 11-23-04 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    a continuation of the previous thread, since ice cream had closed it down.

Anyways, can someone care to explain what did Tin Yau summoned and why at the end of ep 22?
    Tin Yau wanna see Di John King地藏王 but Di John King didn't appear...
    so Tin Yau decided to go to the hell to find Di John King...
    Tin Yau then transform into vampire and then punch the ground to open the door which leads to the hell...
    My Vampire3 WebSite → http://mdwav3.uni.cc

hmm.. .. any idea why Chang Er became a vampire???
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by siuling20
    Tin Yau wanna see Di John King地藏王 but Di John King didn't appear...
    so Tin Yau decided to go to the hell to find Di John King...
    Tin Yau then transform into vampire and then punch the ground to open the door which leads to the hell...
    hmm...i dunno if hell would be the best word to describe the place....but he bascially summoned the keepers of "hell" to ask them to stop stop the black dragon. i think thats how it went....but my chinese is pretty sloppy.

oh and can someone clarify what would happen if vampire blood mixed with ma siu ling's blood. earlier in the episodes i thought she said the blood were incompatible and she would die...but now i'm not so sure.

btw...if you used dictionary.com to translate the above characters...its a name for a
    a protector type buddha or something like that.

ufo
    Last edited by ufoathome; 11-24-04 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    hmm.. .. any idea why Chang Er became a vampire???
    Alice gave her that medicine a long time ago...maybe that turned Chang Er into a vampire?

What colour are her eyes? i think it's blue? so she's a 4th generation vampire?

Quote Originally Posted by ufoathome
    hmm...i dunno if hell would be the best word to describe the place....but he bascially summoned the keepers of "hell" to ask them to stop stop the black dragon. i think thats how it went....but my chinese is pretty sloppy.

oh and can someone clarify what would happen if vampire blood mixed with ma siu ling's blood. earlier in the episodes i thought she said the blood were incompatible and she would die...but now i'm not so sure.

btw...if you used dictionary.com to translate the above characters...its a name for a

ufo
    in episode 5 siu ling said if vampire and ma family blood mixed, she might become crazy or even die but in episode 22 she just said that she'll turn crazy.

can anyone explain why those vampires (mr x) call tin yau vampire god?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    can anyone explain why those vampires (mr x) call tin yau vampire god?
    I think is because Tin Yau stopped Jiang Chen from bitting others and saved the world.. .. no idea why too.. ..
    Btw the "medicine" Shen Mu gave to chang er is make her not die right??? I thought ren wang said that he wont turn chang er into a vampire.. .. even if he does, Chang er eyes should be green right... ... having some confusion here... .. anyone can help me with it?
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    I think is because Tin Yau stopped Jiang Chen from bitting others and saved the world.. .. no idea why too.. ..
    Btw the "medicine" Shen Mu gave to chang er is make her not die right??? I thought ren wang said that he wont turn chang er into a vampire.. .. even if he does, Chang er eyes should be green right... ... having some confusion here... .. anyone can help me with it?
    didn't shen mu said that there was a mistake in the medicine? or did she put the mistake in on purpose? we still don't know whether shen mu sent chang er to the moon on purpose or by accident right?

I don't get the chang er vampire part either...blue eyes...confused...

but i really want to watch 23, it should be exciting :P

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    didn't shen mu said that there was a mistake in the medicine? or did she put the mistake in on purpose? we still don't know whether shen mu sent chang er to the moon on purpose or by accident right?

I don't get the chang er vampire part either...blue eyes...confused...

but i really want to watch 23, it should be exciting :P
    chang'er's eyes were blue? they seemed like normal eyes with white crescents at the bottom to me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Dyles/Changer.jpg')
    (screenshot not captured by me)
    Last edited by convoy; 11-24-04 at 09:55 AM.

hummm...so, why siuling healthy is so sad in the end episode 22
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    chang'er's eyes were blue? they seemed like normal eyes with white crescents at the bottom to me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Dyles/Changer.jpg')
    (screenshot not captured by me)

haha sorry ah~ sometimes i can be colour blinded :P

Quote Originally Posted by ufoathome

ufo
    Poon Goo told Ma Siuling that the Ma family blood is different from any other blood. If they were to ever turned into a vampire, they will go balistic and eventually die.

That is why, Ma Siuling decided to kill herself, so she would not go balistic.

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    hummm...so, why siuling healthy is so sad in the end episode 22
    I don't really understand what you are trying to ask over here, but Ma Siuling is slowly becoming a vampire by the end of Episode 22. Her dragon, who sacrificed his life to help maintain Ma Siuling's living heartbeat, no long have anymore power to hold back the vampire poison in her body. So...before she turned into a vampire, Ma Siuling wanted to kill herself and to finish the 3000 years hatred that ghosts have gathered against the Ma family.

Quote Originally Posted by 4clover
    Her dragon, who sacrificed his life to help maintain Ma Siuling's living heartbeat, no long have anymore power to hold back the vampire poison in her body.
    Is this a differnet dragon from the one that ma siuling's "daughter" killed earlier on? I'm guessing this dragon is an avator for her protector -- the old guy in the wheelchar.

So...before she turned into a vampire, Ma Siuling wanted to kill herself and to finish the 3000 years hatred that ghosts have gathered against the Ma family.
    So do those ghosts want to kill her before she turns into a vampire? Is turning into a vampire and the black dragon (ie all those ghosts) linked?

Sorry for these nitpicky questions.

ufo

I don't really understand what you are trying to ask over here, but Ma Siuling is slowly becoming a vampire by the end of Episode 22. Her dragon, who sacrificed his life to help maintain Ma Siuling's living heartbeat, no long have anymore power to hold back the vampire poison in her body. So...before she turned into a vampire, Ma Siuling wanted to kill herself and to finish the 3000 years hatred that ghosts have gathered against the Ma family.
    thanks...I want to ask that why siuling healthy turn bad in end of episode 22...but i am wrong typing

But what's character plays by old guy...he wears white costume at the end episode 22

the old man in wheelchair is the ma's family dragon 'shen long'.

btw, is the show still being aired in HK? I've only downloaded til eps 24 and there isn't any more episodes after that... but the show's not ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    the old man in wheelchair is the ma's family dragon 'shen long'.

btw, is the show still being aired in HK? I've only downloaded til eps 24 and there isn't any more episodes after that... but the show's not ended.
    the mandarin version stopped at 24...but the cantonese version is still coming

I seen until episode 23...Tin Yau vampire appears...but sui ling doesn't meet him yet....when they meet each other????