Page 60 of 113 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

This probably has been discussed before, but I'm just too lazy to go searching this whole thread for them, you gotta admit it's a BIG thread.

Could someone tell me what the two endings were? Cause from what i see, there were two different endings. The version i saw ended with Thien Hu and Siu Ling laying on the field, and Yuen Ngan But Por is lying outside. What happens after that?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    No you were not. You were clearly trying to explain away why Sky wasn't on the battlefield with the others and were also clearly not understanding what I'm trying to say in my first post

If u did, u would not give this answer "He was with Tin Ngai all the time at the waiting bar and so didn't know the venue after the battle started" because Tin Ngai was never in the Waiting Bar in the first place since history has changed and that was what I was trying to say in my first post.

No use backpaddling now.
    hey you mind-reader, haha..kidd...I am no fan of water-related activities that will need backpaddling skills. =)

Tin Ngai is missing but Sky's location when Tin Ngai went out of history was the Waiting Bar. So, eventhough she doesn't exist at 9pm that day and everything prior to 9pm doesn't involve Ms. Fong anymore, our brother Sky is still hanging around at Waiting Bar at 9pm. He doesn't remember why he is there or who was with him but he is still there. I came up with a lame excuse for him continuing to hang around at Waiting Bar at 9:30pm and not heading towards battle because he doesn't know the venue!

My premise going into this is Sky is still at the bar. Because I remember vividly that Sky was last seen in MDWAV looking quite at lost staring at the post-it notes on the wall where he and Tin Ngai wrote her names many many times.

Oh..what fun. I am still ending this message with a teethy smile.
    Last edited by ginnie; 03-08-05 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    hi there, for everyone who likes Tin Ai or Kylie Kwok, please visit

www.kylielegend.com
    Not bad...

The site administrator, Stephy's name caught my eye. Another vampire series fans with the name Stephy... Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted_angel
    This probably has been discussed before, but I'm just too lazy to go searching this whole thread for them, you gotta admit it's a BIG thread.

Could someone tell me what the two endings were? Cause from what i see, there were two different endings. The version i saw ended with Thien Hu and Siu Ling laying on the field, and Yuen Ngan But Por is lying outside. What happens after that?
    Yeah, it was discussed before..Pages 26-27...you could search within that range. I happen to click on one page randomly and got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Not bad...

The site administrator, Stephy's name caught my eye. Another vampire series fans with the name Stephy... Interesting.
    hmmm what are you talking about?

kidd- it did ?? the malaysia version just stop after tin ai wanted to bit siu ling or was it he actually buit her well i don't really know i just assumed that she got bitten

smokiee- thanks for te site

http://home.pchome.com.tw/smile/vamp...low/index.html

This chinese site is recommended for fans of Tin Yao/Eric Wan and Siu Ling/Joey Meng.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokiEe
    hmmm what are you talking about?
    Another stephy is also a member of this forum..she's a fan of MDWAV series...So when I saw "Stephy" as admin there..I thought what a coincidence to have two "Stephys" both fans of vampire series ....anyways, it is not important detail...=) just an observation.

Another stephy is also a member of this forum..she's a fan of MDWAV series...So when I saw "Stephy" as admin there..I thought what a coincidence to have two "Stephys" both fans of vampire series ....anyways, it is not important detail...=) just an observation.
    Ginnie,

Thanks for the confidence vote but that's not me. Nice site though. I visited it as well but my Chinese is just too poor to do a dual site.

Still a fan of MDWAV but had been too busy lately to do much posting. Usually just come in and check out the latest and leave. As for the fan fic, haven't send Ken anything as well in the past 2 weeks. Hope he hasn't given up on me.

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    Ginnie,

Thanks for the confidence vote but that's not me. Nice site though. I visited it as well but my Chinese is just too poor to do a dual site.

Still a fan of MDWAV but had been too busy lately to do much posting. Usually just come in and check out the latest and leave. As for the fan fic, haven't send Ken anything as well in the past 2 weeks. Hope he hasn't given up on me.
    I certainly haven't...but I've been a bit swamped at work myself lately.

I'm going to to see this through to the end, however.

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    Ginnie,

Steffy,
    I knew it wasn't you because the other Stephy is from HK but lives in Canada.
    If i remember right, you are from another country. But, thought the name is unique.
    Last edited by ginnie; 03-10-05 at 03:33 AM.

ginnie- thanks for the site

well erm since the whole topic is already so out i would like to ask a question

out of the 3 series which ending do u like best consider the fact that we only accepted the mdwav 3 ending where TY bit SL??

in my opinion i would rank them mdvaw 2 first then mdwav 1 and 3 second cause i prefer them to have a happy ending and as for mdwav 1 i think it is so unnessasary for them and mdvaw 3 its too open

Unhappy

My favourite of mdwav3 is yao chi shen mu!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Jackygogogo/My-Date-with-a-Vampire3/mdwav3_ecard04.jpg')
    Last edited by Jackygogogo; 03-11-05 at 06:15 AM.

I luv part one and two a lot, but part three was kind of confusing and it didn't really make sense.

Unhappy

Only thing good abt mdwav3 is that the costume nicer but story-line real disappointment loh!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Jackygogogo/My-Date-with-a-Vampire3/mdwav3_ecard03.jpg')

nice posters.... erm possible to get one wif tin ai and sky or msl and fty i want to put it as my wallpaper

ya and i agree that their costumes are quite nice but don't u think it is a bit too "nice" i mean after all they are also normal humans why can't they dress normally to fight???

haha just a though ....

I dun really like their costumes!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Jackygogogo/My-Date-with-a-Vampire3/mdwav3_ecard02.jpg')

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by Jackygogogo
    I dun really like their costumes!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Jackygogogo/My-Date-with-a-Vampire3/mdwav3_ecard02.jpg')
    if you look at fty's chests, he looks like he's wearing a bra.....
    meePiT

Hmm.....i guess it was to make him look muscular?

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...81WI7FA74CP2XB

This download link is for fans of MDWAV !
    The original clip provided by Shelle1212, from Wan Tin Chiu 5151 net fans club.
    This link will expire in less than a week.

"Year99-2.wmv" (39617 KB) - ATV 1999 Anniversary Celebrations. This clip shows Eric, Joey and Kenneth performing MDWAV 1's theme song, 梦里是谁。

If moderators find this inappropriate file sharing, let me know. This clip isn't available for sale or easy viewing anymore because it is dated.

i dont wanna be trouble but could u re up this.. srry...