Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

well that s why there always the factor of reincarnation or they become like spirits like how uncle kau became the assistant hell person. or you know what if someone else goes back in time or comes from another future or something you know. if siu ling can go back in time then why can t someone else? if tian ai went back to the past why cant someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    Many important characters..in fact too many..died in MDWAV2. Such a pity, there could be some development of their characters.

yea especially jin jong, zhen zi( the computer ghost) n ding dang!!! the 3 characters were awesome...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I never have enough patience to watch more than 20 minutes at a time in part 3. It's really confusing and not nearly as good as the first 2 parts. Oh, how I like part 1 and 2. Hoped they hadn't done part 3, to keep this series good in one's mind for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Yuet Wah
    I never have enough patience to watch more than 20 minutes at a time in part 3. It's really confusing and not nearly as good as the first 2 parts. Oh, how I like part 1 and 2. Hoped they hadn't done part 3, to keep this series good in one's mind for good.
    the first part of part 3 (the ancient part) was very bring but it got better (well, stil aint as good as 1 n 2) in the middle though except for ren wang fu xi. i hate that character so much!!!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

After waiting for three years and staying up four nights of watching this series I've finally finished... wtf did I just watch? What kinda ending was that???

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    After waiting for three years and staying up four nights of watching this series I've finally finished... wtf did I just watch? What kinda ending was that???

yea ending kinda pissed me off too
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Which part of the part 3 ending you do not like?
    1) The reality twist
    2) How people die off like flies in a stupid way
    3) How Siu Ling "dies"
    4) How there was no freaking explanation on what happened to Tin Yat

1) The reality twist was lame but it was fun hearing the actors talk about the characters they play.
    2) Mao You's death was stupid in two ways. One, since she regained her powers she shouldn't use her handgun anymore. Two, she's fighting a goddess. What good will a handgun do??? Big R and Kary's lives were sacrificed uselessly. They knew they were on a suicide mission but grabbing onto two broken electrical wires for seemingly no reason is really stupid.
    3) I don't get why Siu Ling was dying. Did Fuxi's arrow hit her? If so, why did Fuxi aimed for her and Tianyo?
    4) Tin Ya disappeared because her future no longer exists. I'm guessing Chan 13 doesn't believe in parallel universes. But for some reason, Tianyou stayed even though his past self, Jiantou, never reincarnated.

The most of what I didn't like about the ending was the story that led to it.

the worst part of the endng for me was how mau you died so foolishly...it seemed like she just went POOF! after all that 'more powerful Mao You get-up', one poof n gone!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    the worst part of the endng for me was how mau you died so foolishly...it seemed like she just went POOF! after all that 'more powerful Mao You get-up', one poof n gone!
    She only had three months to regain her powers. Although her claim that one month for her is equal to seven years of training for another person, she was still a little overmatched against an entity who's been around since the beginning of time.

yeah sorta got piss how everyone died off so quickly and still don t understand why tian yau couldn t fight yuk chi at end she said something but couldn t understand and still dont understand why siu lings die at the end either. did she like used up too much power to summon the dragon because when the human king shot his two arrows didn t the dragon reflected it i mean why did she die and not tian yau? what happened to tian yat and sky? so many unsolved mysteries which requires a sequel to end all sequels either that or a new story with my all star casting^_^

She only had three months to regain her powers. Although her claim that one month for her is equal to seven years of training for another person, she was still a little overmatched against an entity who's been around since the beginning of time.
    yea but it was still so...irrelevant...i mean, her come back seemed rather irrelevant.its ok if she dies sacrificially but im hoping at least they'd put some drama on that scene but it ended like it was just computer graphics...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yea but it was still so...irrelevant...i mean, her come back seemed rather irrelevant.its ok if she dies sacrificially but im hoping at least they'd put some drama on that scene but it ended like it was just computer graphics...
    I wasn't digging that ponytail either.

yeah same here i love the costume designs of part 2 as well as there hair styles. part 3 seemed was nice but wasn t as attractive as parts 2 s castings hair style costumes and fighting but part 3 was good to watch had alot of funny moments just didn t really like the party with the ultra man guy was sort of corny but overall 3 was nice.

Worst costume: Fuxi's white garb and brown headband.

Best costume: Siu Ling's long black cloak over white skirt.

Funniest moments: Most scenes shared with Jianto and Bupo.

Worst costume: Fuxi's white garb and brown headband.

Best costume: Siu Ling's long black cloak over white skirt.

Funniest moments: Most scenes shared with Jianto and Bupo.

agree! id like to add up some more funny moments:

Jianto throwing the remote control to the television because he tot it was real (they were watchngh heroic legend of the yang's family...if yue fei zhuan would have been shown, it wud be hilarious since eric wan is one of the casts)

Bupo and his sis (pinky) ...bupo thinking 'if i were in her shoes'...they exchanged outfits...its such a waste pinky was wearing a normal long-sleeved shirt that time...it wud have been more fun if she were wearing one of her 'more fashionable clothes'. it would definitely be fun to see kenneth in those type of outfit
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yeah those parts were funny. gotta say the only best good fight scene was when jianto fought bupo on the roof or where ever they were at. that was a mdwav 1-2 fight scene choregraphy. don t know why the other scenes were too matrix like with bad use of cgi. yeah and it was pretty funny there too when bupo toke off his contacts showing jianto how far he is from fighting the real level 1 vampire.

I read that a many fight scenes were edited out because Joey Meng was injured in a stunt. So, Chan 13 has to change the script to make it less action pack for Joey.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

yeah i already know that but i mean even the fights with joey or without most of them were very bad choregraphize compared to part 1&2. like i said the only best real good choregraphized fight scene was with jian tao and bupo on the roof.

Can somebody plese give me link of all 3 series(complete)?
    Plese!