Page 61 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2241

Thread: My Date With A Vampire 1-3

Thumbs up

nice posters erm... i agree i think it was to make him look muscular so that then he could look fit and fight haha... but i think they did quite a bad job of it

and tumbs up for hyperlink

Question Oxygen

Do you guys know if vampires need air to live? I know that ghost do not need air, but aren't vampires technically dead corpse? If that is so, how can others not know that they are dead? I mean if you hug someone who's not breathing, you can tell right away, so do vampires in MDWAV actually breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by humbeggar
    Do you guys know if vampires need air to live? I know that ghost do not need air, but aren't vampires technically dead corpse? If that is so, how can others not know that they are dead? I mean if you hug someone who's not breathing, you can tell right away, so do vampires in MDWAV actually breathe?
    In the MDWAV universe, vampires r not dead corpse. They r just another type of living being. This has been explained by Ma Siu Ling in MDWAV1. Ma Siu Ling told Fong Tin Yau (when he asked her about vampires) that vampires r not dead. It's only their way of living has changed.

But do they need air? Because Chang Er (or Sheung Aun) can live on the moon but she doesn't need air. So do they breathe (in action) but doesn't really need air? 'Cause Fok Sung in MDWAV1 said that Chang Er cannot be really on the moon if she needs to breathe air.

But do they need air? Because Chang Er (or Sheung Aun) can live on the moon but she doesn't need air. So do they breathe (in action) but doesn't really need air? 'Cause Fok Sung in MDWAV1 said that Chang Er cannot be really on the moon if she needs to breathe air.
    Chang-Er is not a vampire. Since she fly to the moon because she ate a magic pill, just assume that the magic pill make her able to survive without air.

As for whether they did the breathing action or not. I really don't know. U can write to Chan 13 and ask him. Anyway, I don't think he has even thought of this point. Just assume vampires did do the breathing motion. This is, after all, fiction. U can assume anything that has not been stated in the series.

Wink

Thanks kidd. I know this question is a bit silly because it is fiction... I guess I just wanted to see what others think. I am writing a whole MDWAV character database in english right now, and I am starting to work on Chang Er, and that's how this question pops up.

hehe the question is indeed a bit funny but its quite true chang er might also have survived on another type of air u know how we breath in oxygen maybe she breath in calcium hahah........ just a joke

oh ya.... since MSL said that vampires are just another type of living creature then where do they find the energy i mean they are not eating they are just sucking blood...

Thanks kidd. I know this question is a bit silly because it is fiction... I guess I just wanted to see what others think. I am writing a whole MDWAV character database in english right now, and I am starting to work on Chang Er, and that's how this question pops up.
    R u going to make a MDWAV website?

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    oh ya.... since MSL said that vampires are just another type of living creature then where do they find the energy i mean they are not eating they are just sucking blood...
    Blood give them energy. The best blood r those they suck directly from the victims because fresh blood makes vampires more powerful.

Cool...it'll be nice to be able to view the database.

I don't remember if Tin Yao in MDWAV 2 ever sucked blood? The only recollection is when he nearly sucked Zhen Zhen's blood. In the end, he still became powerful because he loves Ma Siu Ling. Love is vampire's strongest source of power. hmmm.........I guess it is either blood or love. Source of power probably also came from the previous vampire that bit you into a vampire..so if you were bitten by a second generation vampire into a third generation, you'll be stronger than a fourth generation......what else......

in my date with the vampire II, the vampire king played by actor simon yam tak wah have too much human characteristic of caring & love .

his villain character of the vampire king should be evil, pure 100% evil.

Joey's aunt should not fell in love with the vampire king, its like an angel in love with a demon, they should be enemies forever.

what do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    ya and i agree that their costumes are quite nice but don't u think it is a bit too "nice" i mean after all they are also normal humans why can't they dress normally to fight???

haha just a though ....
    The costumes are very modern. I like Yuan Ngan Pat Boh's outfit because it shows his slender built plus great choices for white contact lenses and the tattoo design on his forehead. Remus's outfit is also not bad -black and simple.reminds me of the Matrix..For women casts, I like Mou Lui's the best. She has the best accesorries. I think Kao Suk's image got better and better as we progress in each MDWAV series. In MDWAV 1, Kao Suk's image was this old haggard man and in MDWAV 2, he elevated to being a doctor, more professional looking. In MDWAV 3, he became the Dei Zhong Representative...wow..the most improvement seen!

Quote Originally Posted by earth4477
    in my date with the vampire II, the vampire king played by actor simon yam tak wah have too much human characteristic of caring & love .

his villain character of the vampire king should be evil, pure 100% evil.

Joey's aunt should not fell in love with the vampire king, its like an angel in love with a demon, they should be enemies forever.

what do you think??
    Don't you think it is good to have a conflicting villian? It is unique that way and not that predictable...he has good motives for all that he does so we don't need to hate the Vampire King...but we know why he has to die in the end.

Siu Ling in love with Tin Yao....do you think they should be enemies forever because she may also be "the angel in love with a demon"? It is too easy to be enemies forever, no storyline laaaa...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    R u going to make a MDWAV website?
    Yes... but I am still working on it... It takes forever, but here's what I have for now. If you guys want to suggest anything that I should put on the website, feel free to e-mail me... the characters database can be accessed by clicking on the left frame.

http://www.geocities.com/engsub_mdwav/index.htm

Hi humbeggar,

Just want to tell u that u miss out 1 incarnation of SanBun Yat Fu i.e. Sky Warior. He is the boyfriend of the Virgin u listed under Wong Jan Jan's Reincarnation section. I also see that u listed Ngok Ngun Ping as Jan Jan's past incarnation. How sure r u of this? It was not explicitly stated in the series (correct me if I'm wrong). It's just a speculation. But anyway, I like the idea that Virgin = Ngok Ngun Ping = ShanBun Suet = Wong Jen Jen. It ties up with Sky Warrior's oath in MDWAV1. But it is better u write some notice beside it to say it's just speculation.

Wink

well... it's not a speculation that's why I didn't put down a notice. Someone asks 13 Chan that before on ATV's forum. And 13 Chan says that she is but he doesn't want to go too much into a reincarnation story of Un Ping and create another triangle love affair in Song Dynasty. That's why the story never explicitly say that she is... but given that Lor Hou (the evil dude of MDWAV1) have said that the love between sky warrior and virgin is like forever, it's impossible for the reincarnation of sky warrior to like someone else besides the reincarnation of the virgin. But thanks for catching the loophole. Hey are you interested to be my official checker? I can put your name in the credits section

On another note, I don't use all the "correct" cantonese spelling of the characters not because I don't know how to spell them... I did this non conventional spelling to make it easier for foreigners to sound the name out... Especially those names that start with the "Ng" sound, it makes these characters name much longer for subtitling purposes, and harder for foreigners to pick up the cantonese sounds. I wish it's can be as easy as those japanese translation where people can read it out as if it's English.

are they going to make mwav 4.. anytime soon?

To humbeggar,

Yes, I can help u check up some facts, but I'm no expert. I'm only good at stuff related to Kenneth and Pinky's characters. For stuff on Tin Yau and Siu Ling, u can enlist the help of steffy and ginnie.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Jackygogogo/My-Date-with-a-Vampire3/mdwav416uc.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Jackygogogo/My-Date-with-a-Vampire3/mdwav428vp.jpg')