Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam Cheng (鄭少秋)

Quote Originally Posted by Legends
    "Yong Zheng"(sorry,i like to use Mandarin instead of Cantonese.) is a TW series shot in China (which means GRAND views) starring Adam Cheng as an emperor(Yong Zheng) in Qing dynasty and Jude Leung("Fu Ya" in TVB's "war & beauty") as Yong Zheng's "dream lover".... ....and lots of GOOD actors/actresses from China,Taiwan and Hong Kong.

It has everything u have asked for for a GOOD TV series.REALLY WORTH WATCHING.

BTW,it has 59 episodes in total.

The last,about adamcheng22447 being a BIG fan or not,all I can say is "She won't let u down."...
    Where are you from?? I prefer Cantonese, but my Mandarin isn't bad hehe! Just checking www.yesasia.com site and found it! It's indeed a very long series with more than 1 part. I sorta like the actress there, she's in BF with Louis Koo!! She is pairing up with Adam right?? I'm going to start purchasing tomorrow since you've strongly recommended it!

Quote Originally Posted by angel_luvz
    adamcheng22447, thank you for helping me! I'll be sure to contact you if I can't get across 'Storm in Shanghai'! You went to Adam Cheng's concerts? How was it? Did you take pictures with him, talk to him?? Last time I saw him he was in period costume filming TCS!! A very tall friendly star... =)
    No problem, just PM me any Adam's series (ONE ONLY please LOL) that you wish to watch first then I'll make copies for you To be honest I'm quite busy with school nowadays so I don't have much time to watch series (except getting online :P). However, if you're going to HK in May for Adam's concerts, I'll pass whatever I have to you guys but you gotta be in HK though hahhaa.

Yeah, I've been to Adam's concerts, it was awesomeeeeee. Adam was sooo hilarious with his jokes man. I laughed in tears!!!! Yeah I took a few pics with Adam behind the stage but he wasn't concentrating/looking at my friend's camera since there were too many of them aiming at him.

Here comes today's news pic....Adam has returned to HK from USA, Malaysia and Taiwan hehe.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/2005218202104727.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/2005_feb17_3.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by yulingfung
    speaking of adam cheng fanatics,u can't miss me out~~ i'm a hugeee fan of adam!~ i started noticing adam in a very old serial chor lau heung, which is quite old for new fans then i continuously saw him in many tvb serials such as cold blood warm heart, new shanghai tan, forty something, greed of man, final verdict, more n more... hmmm, but i forgot exactly what series made me a fan of his... anyways, i dun really have a fav cuz i basically enjoy all of his works ya~~

start liking adam again? r u saying u saw him before blade heart?
    lOL. yeaH...ONCE only tho. hahaha. in Once Upon a Time in Shanghai. bak then...i didn't have internet on my comp tho ( i actually didnt get it till like..3 yrs ago. ) so then i couldn't find really out anything about him. and after a while...my adam liking faded away..since i couldn't even remember what he looked like very clearly. i like ur username. hahaha. its fun to say. lOl. i've seen you around here b4 and the name always sticks in my mind. so last time i was trying to remember what adam's name in BH was...the first name i thot of was yulingfung. lol.

I've always wondered why there was no Adam Cheng thread and especially why his biggest fan (adamcheng22447) hadn't started one for him. But, it's cool now that he does have one. How long have you all been fans?

I'm not his fan, but I do think he's a good actor and looks great for his age. I've only watched him in "Cold Blood Warm Heart" so far, though. I want to see "Greed of Man" and "Blade Heart".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    lOL. yeaH...ONCE only tho. hahaha. in Once Upon a Time in Shanghai. bak then...i didn't have internet on my comp tho ( i actually didnt get it till like..3 yrs ago. ) so then i couldn't find really out anything about him. and after a while...my adam liking faded away..since i couldn't even remember what he looked like very clearly. i like ur username. hahaha. its fun to say. lOl. i've seen you around here b4 and the name always sticks in my mind. so last time i was trying to remember what adam's name in BH was...the first name i thot of was yulingfung. lol.
    hahahaha I think it won't "fade" away this time if you keep seeing me daily isn't that scary? Thinking of making another AIM screen name? LOL.

Adam's name is BH is Ling Fung, the fake name is Yu Man Fung. "yulingfung" is a mixture of fake and real name and the funny thing is her avatar turns out to be Lau Bong LMAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I've always wondered why there was no Adam Cheng thread and especially why his biggest fan (adamcheng22447) hadn't started one for him. But, it's cool now that he does have one. How long have you all been fans?

I'm not his fan, but I do think he's a good actor and looks great for his age. I've only watched him in "Cold Blood Warm Heart" so far, though. I want to see "Greed of Man" and "Blade Heart".
    Lady Zhuge, I'm interested in discussing about Adam's series/characters in SPCNET forums and kindda not fond about the "Actors" thread. hehe I don't start an Adam's thread because he already has a lot of other forums already, but it's cool that there's one in spcnet now

Wow, you've only seen him in one series? "Blade Heart" is compiled of many characters, a tragic series, long, draggy - therefore I wouldn't recommend it, but if you like any of the casts then go for it. "Greed of Man" is truly a classic with great performance by every cast member. However it's not one of my favorite Adam's series because his dai hup image kindda sticks in my mind ever since I became his fan, so Ding Hai's character just can't get my love LOL. I'd recommend Chor Lau Heung and Qian Long (Taiwan) if you ever come across them. They're awesome series!!!!!
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-18-05 at 04:50 PM.
    ♥ Adam

I've been reading about Adam having concerts in May. Can somebody tell me where to purchase the tickets?? I'm interested in going to all 3 nights, but I would be appreciated if you could give me the BEST seats 'cuz you know how HK coliseum is like... 4 sides, Adam only faces 1 direction, so the other audience have to view his back and sides... only the lucky ones can see his face lol! Pls help me... thankss in advance!

lol~~~ u couldn't eve remember what he looked like? wow, u must be a very young fan cos adam has been around for quite a long time la, u'll be surprised to know his real age

thanx for liking my name adamcheng22447 is correct, my nick is a mixture of fung's fake n real name in blade heart so dun get urself confused haha~~ ur username on another hand is complicated to remember ar..how do u remember type all that with capital letters whenever u sign in?? lol~ it's nice to know u!
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

Oh yeah, I forgot that Adam is also a singer. He's multi-talented. I really like the CBWH themesong.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    Lady Zhuge, I'm interested in discussing about Adam's series/characters in SPCNET forums and kindda not fond about the "Actors" thread. hehe I don't start an Adam's thread because he already has a lot of other forums already, but it's cool that there's one in spcnet now
    I was just teasing you. You're a great fan and definitely one of the most dedicated that I've come across.

Wow, you've only seen him in one series?
    Yeah, I haven't seen many of the older TVB series. Thanks for the recommendations. How's "Zhuge Liang" starring Adam and Kenny Ho?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hahahaha I think it won't "fade" away this time if you keep seeing me daily isn't that scary? Thinking of making another AIM screen name? LOL.

Adam's name is BH is Ling Fung, the fake name is Yu Man Fung. "yulingfung" is a mixture of fake and real name and the funny thing is her avatar turns out to be Lau Bong LMAO!!!!!!
    yep. =D i don't think it'll fade away either. it's lasted a pretty long time already considering how short some other ones of mine have lasted. loL. and yeah..i think it has a lot to do with you since u keep me updated on the info n stuff. hahaha. i think you have a big influence on ppl. lOl.

Quote Originally Posted by yulingfung
    lol~~~ u couldn't eve remember what he looked like? wow, u must be a very young fan cos adam has been around for quite a long time la, u'll be surprised to know his real age

thanx for liking my name adamcheng22447 is correct, my nick is a mixture of fung's fake n real name in blade heart so dun get urself confused haha~~ ur username on another hand is complicated to remember ar..how do u remember type all that with capital letters whenever u sign in?? lol~ it's nice to know u!
    yeah...after a while of not seeing him..i couldn't really remember how he looked. =X hmM...iunno if im considered really young or not..but probably i guess. =) haha. yeah..after i watched Once Upon a Time in Shanghai..i snuck into my brother's room once when he wasn't home and looked adam up. when i saw his age..i was like...o.O. i thot the info was rong on the site. loL. so i had to go to a few other ones before i finally believed it. hahah. yeah..i think my username's kinda hard to remember with the capital letters n all. but it was just a spur of the moment thing. and so i stuck with the name at other forums too. but it's ok since i don't type it in everytime. i just do the thing where you get signed in automatically upon entering the site. annddd..it's nice to know you toO! haha.

GOOD NEWS, ADAM'S NEW SERIES "THE PRINCE'S SHADOW" WITH SHEREN TANG, TAVIA YEUNG, MARCO NGAI, JOYCE TANG WILL BE AIRED IN HK ON MARCH 14, 2005!!!!!!!!!! (Source from the-sun.com.hk)

Quote Originally Posted by Wo Ai Ni 84
    I've been reading about Adam having concerts in May. Can somebody tell me where to purchase the tickets?? I'm interested in going to all 3 nights, but I would be appreciated if you could give me the BEST seats 'cuz you know how HK coliseum is like... 4 sides, Adam only faces 1 direction, so the other audience have to view his back and sides... only the lucky ones can see his face lol! Pls help me... thankss in advance!
    Please email me at [email protected] and let me know your name, arrival time, which ticket you want to get ($400, $300, $200, $100), etc. Adam's HK fans are gathering the number of tickets so we all can get the best seats from his asssistant, please contact me ASAP before the first three rows (facing Adam) are taken.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Adam is also a singer. He's multi-talented. I really like the CBWH themesong.

I was just teasing you. You're a great fan and definitely one of the most dedicated that I've come across.

Yeah, I haven't seen many of the older TVB series. Thanks for the recommendations. How's "Zhuge Liang" starring Adam and Kenny Ho?
    Yeah, I love his singing and he usually sings LIVE at his concerts, charity shows and etc. He has such a great strong voice although sometimes he forgets the lyrics and changes some words into something else with the same meaning though hahahahaha.

Thanks for your compliments Some of the girls in here think I'm crazy rather than a dedicated fan LOL just kidding.

Hmmm, since your nick is "Zhuge Liang" so I guess you'll probably like this series. Unless you expect it to be loyal to history otherwise you'll like everyone's chemistry and its interesting plot. Beware that ATV changes history BIGGGGG time!!!!! I love Adam's Zhuge Liang as he is smart, can fight, a hero to all females in this series LOL. I feel sorry for Michelle's character most because she suffers from the beginning until the end when she finally gets to be with Zhuge Liang but he has to die AHHHHH. Kenny Ho plays Lau Kei, Zhuge Liang's best friend, very likeable since his character is similar to Zhuge Have you read "Zhuge Liang" review at SPCNET? It's fair and unbiased I think LOL. Ohhh, I forgot to mention the themesong and sub theme songs are sooooooooooooooo gooooddd!!!!! So yeah, I'd recommend it to

yep. =D i don't think it'll fade away either. it's lasted a pretty long time already considering how short some other ones of mine have lasted. loL. and yeah..i think it has a lot to do with you since u keep me updated on the info n stuff. hahaha. i think you have a big influence on ppl. lOl.
    Danggg, so besides Louis, you used to FALL for the others and dumped them right after?? hehe you gotta learn loyalty from me kid April is coming, you can AIM me and say, "Hey I don't like Adam anymore" and see what happens hahahaa. Awww, I didn't know I had such a big influence on people (YOU), so I guess I've made a right decision after changing my major to psychology LMAO.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-19-05 at 01:07 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Banned

Meeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I like Adam!!!!!! Well wait, not really MADLY in love but I like him, I like him in The Conquere Story and Driving Power with Cecelia Yip. He so funny, and yes!!! He the best CHOR LUU HEUNG, no one can compare him to that role, but my favorite is not the 70's version but I like the 1995 one. HE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, my Dear, I love AdamCh, you better not wrote too much in this thread, after 50 pages +, it automatically delete, you better start a Adam (2) Thread. Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just want to tell ya, the rule here, Thread more then 50 pages, thread that have not reply more then 30 days, are automatically delete, Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danggg, so besides Louis, you used to FALL for the others and dumped them right after?? hehe you gotta learn loyalty from me kid April is coming, you can AIM me and say, "Hey I don't like Adam anymore" and see what happens hahahaa. Awww, I didn't know I had such a big influence on people (YOU), so I guess I've made a right decision after changing my major to psychology LMAO.
    ahHh. well..its different. see...theres the ppl that stick ( like louis, adam, chilam? lol. ) and theres the ppl that dont. haha. those r just like...liking the character that person was and not the actual actor. so yeah. hahaha. but yeah...im not as loyal as you. gave your whole heart to adam. lOL. you changed your major to psychology? wat was it b4 then? and yeah rite. i wouldn't dare say that to you. hahah. who know's what you'd do. LOL. but then it's not like i'd ever need to say "i don't like adam anymore" anywayz. lol. okee then...ill ttyL. gotta get up early tomoro for class.

ahHh. well..its different. see...theres the ppl that stick ( like louis, adam, chilam? lol. ) and theres the ppl that dont. haha. those r just like...liking the character that person was and not the actual actor. so yeah. hahaha. but yeah...im not as loyal as you. gave your whole heart to adam. lOL. you changed your major to psychology? wat was it b4 then? and yeah rite. i wouldn't dare say that to you. hahah. who know's what you'd do. LOL. but then it's not like i'd ever need to say "i don't like adam anymore" anywayz. lol. okee then...ill ttyL. gotta get up early tomoro for class.
    OMG, you've added Chilam to your list??? HAHA I knew it ever since you asked about Adam, CHILAM and Louis in CBWH Have I not told you about my new major? I thought I had? Ahhh bad memory but never mind, free of charge for you by the way LOL. Before it was pharmacy then pediatrician hehe, but think about it I'm not infants' lover so it's not a right major for me hahha. That's why I told you to say it in April (hello, April's fool you know????? ) but you could imagine what I would do to you though!!!!!! LOL. Whoa wait, I gave my whole heart to Adam? I'll be dead then LMAO. What, you have class tomorrow? Isn't tomorrow SATURDAY????

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Meeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I like Adam!!!!!! Well wait, not really MADLY in love but I like him, I like him in The Conquere Story and Driving Power with Cecelia Yip. He so funny, and yes!!! He the best CHOR LUU HEUNG, no one can compare him to that role, but my favorite is not the 70's version but I like the 1995 one. HE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, my Dear, I love AdamCh, you better not wrote too much in this thread, after 50 pages +, it automatically delete, you better start a Adam (2) Thread. Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just want to tell ya, the rule here, Thread more then 50 pages, thread that have not reply more then 30 days, are automatically delete, Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha it doesn't matter which version, he's THE BEST CHOR LAU HEUNG. I think you should watch the CLH '79 and '85 versions as well, he looked sooo young and innocent LOL.

Wow, you've already thought of making an Adam (2) thread when we only have two pages so far??? I go with the flow you know But thanks for warning me sis, I'm not gonna spam to 50 pages though By the way, get ready to watch Adam's new series with Sheren in March!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-19-05 at 03:38 AM.
    ♥ Adam

adamcheng22447, thanks again!! I hope I won't bother you about Adam's hard-to-find series =[ Cool...so would you mind sharing your experience at Adam's concert? What kind of jokes did he make? How many songs he did sing?? Any photos to share? I'm still looking for someone to accompany me to HK. If I succeed I'll PM you to book Adam's concert tix!!
    it's such a great news! I've been waiting for his series with Sheren until my neck stretched lol. I'm glad TVB always airs Adam's series before having them released overseas =]

Banned

Hey AdamCheng22447: What is the name of this movie that has Adam in it. I don't know the name OK, but I tell U the storyline.
    Adam is marry to Sheren, they have a daughter. Adam cheat on her to a secretary, so she go cheat on him with Micheal Tong. Well, Micheal Tong have a GF whom is Sharen best friend play by Jay Lau. Well, she was jealous that Micheal Tong was sleeping with Sharen, so she decided to send Adam the photos of Sheren and Micheal sleep together. Anyways, Adam is mad so he go warn Micheal to back off from his wife. They they fight, they both pass out, then Jay Lau come in and kill Micheal with like some sharp point chophy, then blame Adam from doing it. Sheren later fight out that it was Jay that doing it, since she burry the weapon in her yard, they both fight, then Sheren hit Jay with some object, lolz!! I think she kill Jay. Well, then Adam is free from jail, Sheren and the daughter come and get him, they both live happy ever after, Lolz!!!!!!!!!
    I think it was a single movie right? But dang!! What sup with all the Nude scenes. U know what that movie call ILoveadam cheng.

Yeah, I love his singing and he usually sings LIVE at his concerts, charity shows and etc. He has such a great strong voice although sometimes he forgets the lyrics and changes some words into something else with the same meaning though hahahahaha.
    Haha, so he has a quick reaction time as well.

Hmmm, since your nick is "Zhuge Liang" so I guess you'll probably like this series. Unless you expect it to be loyal to history otherwise you'll like everyone's chemistry and its interesting plot. Beware that ATV changes history BIGGGGG time!!!!! I love Adam's Zhuge Liang as he is smart, can fight, a hero to all females in this series LOL. I feel sorry for Michelle's character most because she suffers from the beginning until the end when she finally gets to be with Zhuge Liang but he has to die AHHHHH. Kenny Ho plays Lau Kei, Zhuge Liang's best friend, very likeable since his character is similar to Zhuge Have you read "Zhuge Liang" review at SPCNET? It's fair and unbiased I think LOL. Ohhh, I forgot to mention the themesong and sub theme songs are sooooooooooooooo gooooddd!!!!! So yeah, I'd recommend it to
    Zhuge Liang is my favorite historical character ever and I'm a big fan of the mainland SGYY series as well as the actor who played Kongming, so, yeah, it's natural for me to ask about this series. Is Lau Kei = Liu Bei or is it just some character that ATV made up? I read the review on "Zhuge Liang" awhile ago and it seemed to be lukewarm.

ahHh. well..its different. see...theres the ppl that stick ( like louis, adam, chilam? lol. )
    Julian stuck the most for me. And Gallen...'cause he was so good at being evil.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 02-19-05 at 12:03 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by angel_luvz
    adamcheng22447, thanks again!! I hope I won't bother you about Adam's hard-to-find series =[ Cool...so would you mind sharing your experience at Adam's concert? What kind of jokes did he make? How many songs he did sing?? Any photos to share? I'm still looking for someone to accompany me to HK. If I succeed I'll PM you to book Adam's concert tix!!
    it's such a great news! I've been waiting for his series with Sheren until my neck stretched lol. I'm glad TVB always airs Adam's series before having them released overseas =]
    Yeah, give me some times, I need to gather his concert pictures and show you later. I'll also tell you some of his jokes although hey might not sound funny in English translation LOL. Sheren says TVB airs "The Prince's Shadow" because Adam is having concerts in May (to promote it).

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Hey AdamCheng22447: What is the name of this movie that has Adam in it. I don't know the name OK, but I tell U the storyline.
    Adam is marry to Sheren, they have a daughter. Adam cheat on her to a secretary, so she go cheat on him with Micheal Tong. Well, Micheal Tong have a GF whom is Sharen best friend play by Jay Lau. Well, she was jealous that Micheal Tong was sleeping with Sharen, so she decided to send Adam the photos of Sheren and Micheal sleep together. Anyways, Adam is mad so he go warn Micheal to back off from his wife. They they fight, they both pass out, then Jay Lau come in and kill Micheal with like some sharp point chophy, then blame Adam from doing it. Sheren later fight out that it was Jay that doing it, since she burry the weapon in her yard, they both fight, then Sheren hit Jay with some object, lolz!! I think she kill Jay. Well, then Adam is free from jail, Sheren and the daughter come and get him, they both live happy ever after, Lolz!!!!!!!!!
    I think it was a single movie right? But dang!! What sup with all the Nude scenes. U know what that movie call ILoveadam cheng.
    hahaha wow you can remember the whole storyline pretty well but you don't know the title? Shame shame!!!! It's a telemovie called "The Quick Step of Passion" made in 2003. Thanks heaven those "nude" scenes were performed my Michael and Sheren, not my gentleman Adam LMAO. Here's a poster of that series

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/the_quick_step_of_passion.jpg')

Haha, so he has a quick reaction time as well.

Zhuge Liang is my favorite historical character ever and I'm a big fan of the mainland SGYY series as well as the actor who played Kongming, so, yeah, it's natural for me to ask about this series. Is Lau Kei = Liu Bei or is it just some character that ATV made up? I read the review on "Zhuge Liang" awhile ago and it seemed to be lukewarm.

Yep, I admire Adam's cleverness on stage, even real life. He can handle anything with ease.

Lai Kei (Liu Qi) is Liu Bei's cousin in ZGL, I'm not sure if he even exists in history (I'm not a history nerd by the way ). You probably know muchhhh better since you're ZGL's "big" fan hehe. I thought Adam's ZGL's image was convincing, intelligent, and obviously suitable for that role. I haven't seen any other ZGL's version yet so no comments.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/___liang1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/___liang2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/____liang11.jpg')

haha I see you're a huge fan of Julian. I used to like him ALOT when I was 8, I rented all of the series he was in and collected his pictures I could find, etc LOL; but Adam took over these past years hahaha
    ♥ Adam

Lai Kei (Liu Qi) is Liu Bei's cousin in ZGL, I'm not sure if he even exists in history (I'm not a history nerd by the way ). You probably know muchhhh better since you're ZGL's "big" fan hehe. I thought Adam's ZGL's image was convincing, intelligent, and obviously suitable for that role. I haven't seen any other ZGL's version yet so no comments.
    Ohhh, so Lau Kei is Liu Qi! Cantonese pinyin oftentimes confuses me, so thanks for clarifying. Liu Qi did indeed exist in history. He greatly admired Zhuge Liang.

Thanks for the pics! Adam looks quite dashing as Kongming.

haha I see you're a huge fan of Julian. I used to like him ALOT when I was 8, I rented all of the series he was in and collected his pictures I could find, etc LOL; but Adam took over these past years hahaha
    Yeah, I am. He's by far my favorite TVB actor and definitely one of the best looking.

Referring to an earlier post of yours, you used to be a pharmacy major? If you don't mind my asking, is there any particular reason why you've switched? I'm in pharmacy school myself.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ohhh, so Lau Kei is Liu Qi! Cantonese pinyin oftentimes confuses me, so thanks for clarifying. Liu Qi did indeed exist in history. He greatly admired Zhuge Liang.

Thanks for the pics! Adam looks quite dashing as Kongming.

Yeah, I am. He's by far my favorite TVB actor and definitely one of the best looking.

Referring to an earlier post of yours, you used to be a pharmacy major? If you don't mind my asking, is there any particular reason why you've switched? I'm in pharmacy school myself.
    Thanks for clarifying that Lau Kei is one of the history "figure" as well Indeed he's very loyal and protective of Zhuge Liang, not to mention Adam and Kenny have great chemistry together!!!!! One is handsome and one is cute LOL.

What series made you become Julian's fan? CBWH? Yeah, he's one of the best looking actors in TVB but for some reasons his fame doesn't follow him. I rather have him become famous more than the so-called newcomers of today, but I'm not gonna name anybody in case I start an argument in Adam's thread LOL. Even though I'm not a fan of Chilam anymore but I still watch his series once in awhile. In fact, I was so delighted after listening to one of his interviews where he mentioned that, "I admire Chow goon (Adam)......" hehe Not sure if you have seen this pic of Adam, Louis and Chilam before, xsMiLeE_sTaRzx has seen it already right girl? haha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/bong.jpg')

Well, most of my friends and classmates were major in pharmacy, and myself didn't like competitions so I decided to switch my major. Moreover, it's quite hard to find a job in my city since there are soooo many PHARMACISTS around!!!!! Which major is harder in your opinion? Who knows, one day I might become Adam's personal advisor LMAO.
    ♥ Adam

OMG, you've added Chilam to your list??? HAHA I knew it ever since you asked about Adam, CHILAM and Louis in CBWH Have I not told you about my new major? I thought I had? Ahhh bad memory but never mind, free of charge for you by the way LOL. Before it was pharmacy then pediatrician hehe, but think about it I'm not infants' lover so it's not a right major for me hahha. That's why I told you to say it in April (hello, April's fool you know????? ) but you could imagine what I would do to you though!!!!!! LOL. Whoa wait, I gave my whole heart to Adam? I'll be dead then LMAO. What, you have class tomorrow? Isn't tomorrow SATURDAY????
    haha. well..technically..chilam has been on my list since sumtime in 2003. lOL. i just never really sed anything about it. lol. but it' sjust i recently watched something with him and so yeah. hahaha. well..you did tell me about majoring in psychology. but i never knew ur former majors. haha. i just thot it was always psychology. LOL. yeah..it took me so much thinking to realize why u sed to say it in april at first. but even if it is on april fools...dont wanna say it that i dont like adam anymore. hahha. hmm...true..u would be dead then. how about..you let adam take up most of the space in ur heart? lOL. and yeah..i have class on saturays. stupid SAT prep class stuff from 8 -1. -_-.

u mean..gallen stuck for you as in ur a fan of his? or just his character in CBWH? lol. cuz yeah..his character is sorta...sticking for me too. but in a bad way. hahaha. ahHh..sooo soo eviL. made adam go to jail. and that other guy too. l0L. but iunno wat else he does thats really evil since im not done with the series yet.

wow. u liked him when u were reallyyy young. hahaha. that was when i started liking louis..but i didnt get to rent series. =/ ahha.

Not sure if you have seen this pic of Adam, Louis and Chilam before, xsMiLeE_sTaRzx has seen it already right girl? haha
    yeppp. i have it saved too. loL. that's like the koolest picture..all three! hahha.