Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam Cheng (鄭少秋)

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    What series made you become Julian's fan? CBWH? Yeah, he's one of the best looking actors in TVB but for some reasons his fame doesn't follow him. I rather have him become famous more than the so-called newcomers of today, but I'm not gonna name anybody in case I start an argument in Adam's thread LOL. Even though I'm not a fan of Chilam anymore but I still watch his series once in awhile. In fact, I was so delighted after listening to one of his interviews where he mentioned that, "I admire Chow goon (Adam)......" hehe Not sure if you have seen this pic of Adam, Louis and Chilam before, xsMiLeE_sTaRzx has seen it already right girl? haha
    The first series I saw Julian in ("Mystery of the Condor Heroes") made me an instant admirer turned fan. CBWH was the first time I saw him in a modern series, though. That's true, Julian doesn't seem to be as popular as some of the younger "newbs", but for people who don't appreciate him...that's their loss and more for me. That's really cool that he admires Adam. They have quite a bit in common like how they're both very good-looking and multi-talented, etc.

Yeah, I've seen that pic before on one of Julian's websites. Julian and Louis look like they're wearing a bit too much powder and lipstick. But still, that's three handsome hunks in one shot.

Well, most of my friends and classmates were major in pharmacy, and myself didn't like competitions so I decided to switch my major. Moreover, it's quite hard to find a job in my city since there are soooo many PHARMACISTS around!!!!! Which major is harder in your opinion?
    Oh, I see. Pharmacists are in pretty high demand in the United States right now, which is one of the reasons I chose this field. To me, it's a challenging major, but I think it depends on what school you go to. Some pharmacy majors rave about how they love their college experience while most people at my college find that difficult to fathom.

So you're majoring in psychology right now? How do you like it?

Who knows, one day I might become Adam's personal advisor LMAO.
    Haha, I like your confident ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    u mean..gallen stuck for you as in ur a fan of his? or just his character in CBWH? lol. cuz yeah..his character is sorta...sticking for me too. but in a bad way. hahaha. ahHh..sooo soo eviL. made adam go to jail. and that other guy too. l0L. but iunno wat else he does thats really evil since im not done with the series yet.
    Gallen's performance as the evil Xu Jia Li stuck for me. As you'll see later, he does much more than just send innocent people to jail. How far are you in CBWH now?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yeah...after a while of not seeing him..i couldn't really remember how he looked. =X hmM...iunno if im considered really young or not..but probably i guess. =) haha. yeah..after i watched Once Upon a Time in Shanghai..i snuck into my brother's room once when he wasn't home and looked adam up. when i saw his age..i was like...o.O. i thot the info was rong on the site. loL. so i had to go to a few other ones before i finally believed it. hahah. yeah..i think my username's kinda hard to remember with the capital letters n all. but it was just a spur of the moment thing. and so i stuck with the name at other forums too. but it's ok since i don't type it in everytime. i just do the thing where you get signed in automatically upon entering the site. annddd..it's nice to know you toO! haha.
    lol~~ snuck in ur bro's room?? i guess ur very young den. dangit, i feel so old~~ ya, i couldn't believe my ears when me mum told me his real age!! but then he started acting in the 70s so it shld be correct ar. thanks god adam looks so gd for his age

oooh,my screen name is automatically logged in too but once in awhile my pc deletes cookies so i have to re-insert usename n password. i warn u not to rely on this 'automatic' option or else u might 4get ur password hehe~~

besides louis koo, adam, julian cheung,who else do u like? that's all, rite? r u going to adam's concert in may 13 + 14?? erm...sowwie for asking many questions
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

haha. well..technically..chilam has been on my list since sumtime in 2003. lOL. i just never really sed anything about it. lol. but it' sjust i recently watched something with him and so yeah. hahaha. well..you did tell me about majoring in psychology. but i never knew ur former majors. haha. i just thot it was always psychology. LOL. yeah..it took me so much thinking to realize why u sed to say it in april at first. but even if it is on april fools...dont wanna say it that i dont like adam anymore. hahha. hmm...true..u would be dead then. how about..you let adam take up most of the space in ur heart? lOL. and yeah..i have class on saturays. stupid SAT prep class stuff from 8 -1. -_-.

wow. u liked him when u were reallyyy young. hahaha. that was when i started liking louis..but i didnt get to rent series. =/ ahha.

yeppp. i have it saved too. loL. that's like the koolest picture..all three! hahha.
    hahaha you never told me Chilam was one of your favorites too girl ahhhhh (smacking your head LOLLLL). See, you're being slow again, if I let you say that in April means there's a reason for that (APRIL'S FOOL), hehe I think you'll be cursing me out soon for picking on you 24/7. Well, the youngest one gets picked on!!!!! Yep, Adam takes up 99.9% of space in my heart, the other .1 percent for you girls LMAO. Awww, I can't believe you have class on Sat, what a pain in the hmmmm.....

My mom was pretty nice to me, she rented Chilam's series for me because I had nothing to do at home during summer. But then again, Adam took over all of my EX!!!!! HAHA.

Yep, that's one of the coolest pic of the coolest TVB actors I've known hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    The first series I saw Julian in ("Mystery of the Condor Heroes") made me an instant admirer turned fan. CBWH was the first time I saw him in a modern series, though. That's true, Julian doesn't seem to be as popular as some of the younger "newbs", but for people who don't appreciate him...that's their loss and more for me. That's really cool that he admires Adam. They have quite a bit in common like how they're both very good-looking and multi-talented, etc.

Yeah, I've seen that pic before on one of Julian's websites. Julian and Louis look like they're wearing a bit too much powder and lipstick. But still, that's three handsome hunks in one shot.

Oh, I see. Pharmacists are in pretty high demand in the United States right now, which is one of the reasons I chose this field. To me, it's a challenging major, but I think it depends on what school you go to. Some pharmacy majors rave about how they love their college experience while most people at my college find that difficult to fathom.

So you're majoring in psychology right now? How do you like it?

Haha, I like your confident ambition.
    The first series of Chilam I saw was "Tin Jie Do Lung" (I forgot the English title) with Vivian Leung and then "The Condor Heroes" (I liked him better than Felix Wong), I guess it has to do with "generation," younger generation tends to like younger idols Now Adam is an exception because he's well-rounded!!!! hehe. Yeah, I don't get why those newbies get to become famous sooo fast whereas our idols have to work their butts all away to top? I admire Adam for his hard work and dedication toward his job. Even Adam's wife says he is so serious about his work and she totally respects that.

LOL, my mom had said the same like you about them wearing lipsticks especially Louis (no offense to xsMiLeE_sTaRzx hahaha).

I also live in the US, but my advisor told me this year alot of her students were majoring in pharmacy, therefore I decided to change before I waste another semester. Hmmm I haven't really started graduate school yet as I'm still an undergraduate student taking general classes right now so you can say that I have no knowledge about psychology whatsoever LOL. Where do you live in the US?

hehe I'm an ambitious person when it comes to Adam. I have to obtain everything before everyone does LOL just kidding!!!!!
    ♥ Adam

The first series of Chilam I saw was "Tin Jie Do Lung" (I forgot the English title) with Vivian Leung and then "The Condor Heroes" (I liked him better than Felix Wong), I guess it has to do with "generation," younger generation tends to like younger idols Now Adam is an exception because he's well-rounded!!!! hehe. Yeah, I don't get why those newbies get to become famous sooo fast whereas our idols have to work their butts all away to top? I admire Adam for his hard work and dedication toward his job. Even Adam's wife says he is so serious about his work and she totally respects that.
    Julian is my favorite Guo Jing too! Yeah, generation definitely does have something to do with it. I'd also like to add refined taste. Some people have it and some people are still...umm...developing it. There's nothing wrong with working hard all the way to the top. Like you said, it just makes them more admirable.

I also live in the US, but my advisor told me this year alot of her students were majoring in pharmacy, therefore I decided to change before I waste another semester. Hmmm I haven't really started graduate school yet as I'm still an undergraduate student taking general classes right now so you can say that I have no knowledge about psychology whatsoever LOL. Where do you live in the US?
    Oh, I thought you lived in HK. I live in Illinois (when I'm not in school) and go to school in Missouri. How about you? I'm guessing that you're on the west coast? A lot of people may choose pharmacy as a major, but not all of them are going to come out with a degree, though. For instance, my class started out with about 200 people and now only about 130 of us "originals" are still here, with another 30 or so being new transfer students this year. Some people flunked out, some people switched majors, and some people transferred out.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Gallen's performance as the evil Xu Jia Li stuck for me. As you'll see later, he does much more than just send innocent people to jail. How far are you in CBWH now?
    yeah. i just watched more yesterday..and he's soOo eviL. killing ppl now. >=[ anwayz. lol. im on..umm..just finished episode 40.

Quote Originally Posted by yulingfung
    lol~~ snuck in ur bro's room?? i guess ur very young den. dangit, i feel so old~~ ya, i couldn't believe my ears when me mum told me his real age!! but then he started acting in the 70s so it shld be correct ar. thanks god adam looks so gd for his age

oooh,my screen name is automatically logged in too but once in awhile my pc deletes cookies so i have to re-insert usename n password. i warn u not to rely on this 'automatic' option or else u might 4get ur password hehe~~

besides louis koo, adam, julian cheung,who else do u like? that's all, rite? r u going to adam's concert in may 13 + 14?? erm...sowwie for asking many questions
    hahaha. why does sneaking into my brother's room make me sound young? lOL. yeahHh..i agree. it's so kool that he looks so miuch younger than he really is. is ur mom a fan of adam's too? is that y she knew his age? lol.my mom didn't know anything when i asked her after watching once upon a time in shanghai. she just told me some random facts. and then recently, when we were watching The Driving Power, she seemed to know more for some reason. haha. and she kept repeating things she told me b4. like.."hey did you know.....?" and i'd just be like..yeah..you told me that a few yrs ago. "how about...?" yeah..you told me that like 2 days ago. hahaha. oh yeah, and thx for the tip of not relying on the automatic thing. loL. but i doubt i'll forget it since i use the same one for most things. lol.

hmm...i think louis, adam, and chilam are pretty much the only ones that i always like. lOL. how about you? are u a super loyal person too and only like adam? lOL. you seem like one. hahha. and nooO...im not going to adam's concert. i wish i could. but in may..there's still schooL. and i'd never be able to go to hk by myself . loL. and no problem about the questions..i like questions. hahaha.

hahaha you never told me Chilam was one of your favorites too girl ahhhhh (smacking your head LOLLLL). See, you're being slow again, if I let you say that in April means there's a reason for that (APRIL'S FOOL), hehe I think you'll be cursing me out soon for picking on you 24/7. Well, the youngest one gets picked on!!!!! Yep, Adam takes up 99.9% of space in my heart, the other .1 percent for you girls LMAO. Awww, I can't believe you have class on Sat, what a pain in the hmmmm.....

My mom was pretty nice to me, she rented Chilam's series for me because I had nothing to do at home during summer. But then again, Adam took over all of my EX!!!!! HAHA.

Yep, that's one of the coolest pic of the coolest TVB actors I've known hehe.
    are you serious? i never told you? hahaha. how weird. i must have thought i did before. lol. im alwayzzzz slow. haha. i though you'd have gotten used to it by now. hahahah. i can't even tell that ur picking on me. lOL. . see...more slowness. hahaha. yeaH..i hate classes on saturdays. so freakin long too. and i have them on friday afternoons too. it sucks. lol.

you watched all chilam's series in ONE summer? lOl. how about when you just started liking adam? your mom let u rent watever you wanted? so lucky. our family NEVER rented before. only the umm...wat r they kalled. Jing Yong ones? haha. thats the only ones we always watched. AND..Cold Blood Warm Heart. my parents rented that. like...not even half though.( you know. i think i told u that before. hahah. but my memory's going bad. loL. can't remember for sure anymore. just like how i though i told you i always liked chilam. =X ) haha. you know? my dad seems to be most interested in the relationship between adam and christine ng( is that her name? ) for some reason. haha. cuz my mom and i watch on the weekdays without him. so when he comes home on wkends and watches with us...he always has to ask us about what happened to catch up. and the first thing he asks is..wat happened to adam? is he still in jail? is he still with that girl? WHAT??! she went with the other guy??? hahaha. it was weird.

LOL, my mom had said the same like you about them wearing lipsticks especially Louis (no offense to xsMiLeE_sTaRzx hahaha).
    ahHhHh. =[. lOL. but o well..none taken. hahaha. since i also said that before. although i'm starting to like pale louis more n more...that's one thing i don't like. his lips look too red a lot of the time...and it's super obvious when he's pale. lol. so wait..they're wearing lipstick in the picture? i just though they're lips were naturally red like that. so is adam not wearing any lipstick? cuz his lips look normal colored. loL. =D

Julian is my favorite Guo Jing too! Yeah, generation definitely does have something to do with it. I'd also like to add refined taste. Some people have it and some people are still...umm...developing it. There's nothing wrong with working hard all the way to the top. Like you said, it just makes them more admirable.

Oh, I thought you lived in HK. I live in Illinois (when I'm not in school) and go to school in Missouri. How about you? I'm guessing that you're on the west coast? A lot of people may choose pharmacy as a major, but not all of them are going to come out with a degree, though. For instance, my class started out with about 200 people and now only about 130 of us "originals" are still here, with another 30 or so being new transfer students this year. Some people flunked out, some people switched majors, and some people transferred out.
    Yep, I guess that's my favorite character of Chilam. He's pretty cool in "Remembrance" too hehe. Exactly, there's nothing wrong with working hard all the way to the top but it's really unfair for them compare to the newbies. Oh well, life is freaking unfair

Ahhh, I wish I'd live in HK but I'm going there soon for Adam's concerts though!!!! Are you in Chilam's fanclub in HK? You probably can see him every year at his fanclub gathering or birthday parties. My goal is to attend every fanclub function that Adam has in HK but my schedule sometimes clashes his
    I live in TN, the most BORING state in USA, well at least to me. However, alot of people say it has good medical schools, you should come here I understand that not all of them graduate with a degree but there's alot of competitions here. Not that I'm afraid hehe, I just wanna graduate fast and settle down with a good job.

By the way, I believe Zhuge Liang was never married (except Adam's version), why is your nick Lady Zhuge? hehe just curious.

are you serious? i never told you? hahaha. how weird. i must have thought i did before. lol. im alwayzzzz slow. haha. i though you'd have gotten used to it by now. hahahah. i can't even tell that ur picking on me. lOL. . see...more slowness. hahaha. yeaH..i hate classes on saturdays. so freakin long too. and i have them on friday afternoons too. it sucks. lol.

you watched all chilam's series in ONE summer? lOl. how about when you just started liking adam? your mom let u rent watever you wanted? so lucky. our family NEVER rented before. only the umm...wat r they kalled. Jing Yong ones? haha. thats the only ones we always watched. AND..Cold Blood Warm Heart. my parents rented that. like...not even half though.( you know. i think i told u that before. hahah. but my memory's going bad. loL. can't remember for sure anymore. just like how i though i told you i always liked chilam. =X ) haha. you know? my dad seems to be most interested in the relationship between adam and christine ng( is that her name? ) for some reason. haha. cuz my mom and i watch on the weekdays without him. so when he comes home on wkends and watches with us...he always has to ask us about what happened to catch up. and the first thing he asks is..wat happened to adam? is he still in jail? is he still with that girl? WHAT??! she went with the other guy??? hahaha. it was weird.

ahHhHh. =[. lOL. but o well..none taken. hahaha. since i also said that before. although i'm starting to like pale louis more n more...that's one thing i don't like. his lips look too red a lot of the time...and it's super obvious when he's pale. lol. so wait..they're wearing lipstick in the picture? i just though they're lips were naturally red like that. so is adam not wearing any lipstick? cuz his lips look normal colored. loL. =D
    hahahaha you probably told me but I forgot, hey I have SHORT MEMORY problem remember? Dang, if you can't tell that I pick on you then you're more than slow, what's another word for that? HAHAHAHA. Wow you even have class on Friday afternoons too? Plus Saturdays. Geeez I guess you're doing horrible in school that's why your parents put you in tutoring classes HAHAHAAH. Sorry sis!!!!!!

Yeah, I had 3 months summer vacation when I was 9 year-old so I finished all of Chilam's series then, he didn't have that much series in the 90s anyway. My mom WAS a HUGE fan of Adam in "Chor Lau Heung '95." I also fell in love with Adam's character after watching it with her. A few months later I took over her Adam (I became his huge fan). So yeah, I asked her to rent all the series with Adam in it, CBWH, Shanghai, Forty Something, Lord of Imprisonment, Yung Ching, Qian Long....I basically flipped the whole video stores up just to find Adam's series (HAHA sounds exaggerated but I did :P) LOL your dad is interested in Adam and Christine Ng's relationship, how about your mom? I know who you're interested in hahahaa. Wait, it's NOT Adam who goes to jail in CBWH, it's his character Chui Wing Bong!!!!!

What duh, of course Adam didn't have any lipstick on, he's not gay HAHAHAHA. Adam hardly put any make-up in real life that's why his skin is pretty tan. Yeah, I think that's Chilam and Louis' natural color which is pretty cool LMAO. My mom was just kidding about them having on lipsticks that's all hehe. For some reasons I thought the young Louis was cute and the present one is mature.
    ♥ Adam

Yep, I guess that's my favorite character of Chilam. He's pretty cool in "Remembrance" too hehe. Exactly, there's nothing wrong with working hard all the way to the top but it's really unfair for them compare to the newbies. Oh well, life is freaking unfair
    So is LOCH 1994 your favorite Julian series? Have you seen any of his newer series like "Ni Shui Han" or "Shades of Truth"?

Yes, it's unfair. There are probably also way more unappreciated or underappreciated people who aren't celebs.

Ahhh, I wish I'd live in HK but I'm going there soon for Adam's concerts though!!!! Are you in Chilam's fanclub in HK? You probably can see him every year at his fanclub gathering or birthday parties. My goal is to attend every fanclub function that Adam has in HK but my schedule sometimes clashes his
    I live in TN, the most BORING state in USA, well at least to me. However, alot of people say it has good medical schools, you should come here I understand that not all of them graduate with a degree but there's alot of competitions here. Not that I'm afraid hehe, I just wanna graduate fast and settle down with a good job.
    No, I'm not in Julian's fanclub in HK. I've never even been to HK and don't know any Cantonese. The best I can do for now is try and keep up with Julian's latest news and watch his series. It's amazing how you find the time to go to almost every one of Adam's functions in HK when you go to school in TN (my roommate's family lives there now BTW). That's alot of traveling! Right now my main focus is college and I don't have a lot of time for much else.

I guess the competition varies from state to state. Oh believe me, I want to graduate ASAP and settle down with a good job too, but that's going to require some hard work and discipline now.

By the way, I believe Zhuge Liang was never married (except Adam's version), why is your nick Lady Zhuge? hehe just curious.
    Historically, Zhuge Liang was married to a woman with the surname of Huang. He also had a son named Zhuge Zhan. As for why my username is Lady Zhuge...it's just wishful thinking, I suppose.

I have a question about your nick too. No, I'm not going to ask about the adamcheng part, but is there anything significant about the numbers 22447?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi everybody.. currently I'm watching the series call 'THe Driving Power' Adam Cheng is very funny in the series I love his singing..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

So is LOCH 1994 your favorite Julian series? Have you seen any of his newer series like "Ni Shui Han" or "Shades of Truth"?

Yes, it's unfair. There are probably also way more unappreciated or underappreciated people who aren't celebs.

No, I'm not in Julian's fanclub in HK. I've never even been to HK and don't know any Cantonese. The best I can do for now is try and keep up with Julian's latest news and watch his series. It's amazing how you find the time to go to almost every one of Adam's functions in HK when you go to school in TN (my roommate's family lives there now BTW). That's alot of traveling! Right now my main focus is college and I don't have a lot of time for much else.

I guess the competition varies from state to state. Oh believe me, I want to graduate ASAP and settle down with a good job too, but that's going to require some hard work and discipline now.

Historically, Zhuge Liang was married to a woman with the surname of Huang. He also had a son named Zhuge Zhan. As for why my username is Lady Zhuge...it's just wishful thinking, I suppose.

I have a question about your nick too. No, I'm not going to ask about the adamcheng part, but is there anything significant about the numbers 22447?
    Nah, I usually don't watch Mainland or Taiwanese series unless it's Adam's but I am planning to rent "Shades of Truth" (for Chilam) since there's NOTHING good to watch at the moment. I just can't wait for Adam's new series to be released in March 14!!!!!! I see, no wonder you couldn't tell who "Lau Kei" was, so you are fluent in Mandarin I suppose? hahahaha I wish that I had much time to go to all of his functions. No time and money Are you sure that your main focus is college? What are you doing in SPCNET? hehe just kidding :P

I agree with you, ever since 911, the economy has fallen to lowest and that's a bad sign. Even if we graduate now we won't be able to find a job unless we have: experience, good degree, internal connections.

OMG, people were telling that Zhuge Liang never married to Wong Ying (Huang lady you're referring to). So Adam's ZGL does follow history because his character is married to her!!!! Thanks for your clarification.Oh yeah I wish I could marry a smart, handsome man like him LOL.

Oh 22447 is Adam's date of birth hahahah, don't be surprised hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    Hi everybody.. currently I'm watching the series call 'THe Driving Power' Adam Cheng is very funny in the series I love his singing..
    Hey there, welcome. Yeah, Adam was so funny in "The Driving Power" with Joyce Tang. They cracked me up big time!!!! He sang the theme song to TDP by the way
    ♥ Adam

Video clip of Adam returning to HK after Chinese New Year Special thanks to Fandy!!!!!

http://www.adamchengspecial.hk/airport_cabletv.mpg
    ♥ Adam

Nah, I usually don't watch Mainland or Taiwanese series unless it's Adam's but I am planning to rent "Shades of Truth" (for Chilam) since there's NOTHING good to watch at the moment. I just can't wait for Adam's new series to be released in March 14!!!!!! I see, no wonder you couldn't tell who "Lau Kei" was, so you are fluent in Mandarin I suppose? hahahaha I wish that I had much time to go to all of his functions. No time and money Are you sure that your main focus is college? What are you doing in SPCNET? hehe just kidding :P
    I think you'll like Julian's character in SoT. He is so cute, funny and nice. What's Adam's new series called and what character is he playing? Yeah, while I knew that 'Lau' was 'Liu' just 'cause it's such a common surname, I was clueless as to the Mandarin pinyin equivalent of 'Kei'. Yep, I'm fluent in Mandarin. All the TVB series I watch are dubbed, so I'm becoming really familiar with their dubbing team.
    Oh, I misunderstood what you said earlier. You would like to attend all Adam's social functions, but can't right now. College is my main focus, but definitely not my only focus.

OMG, people were telling that Zhuge Liang never married to Wong Ying (Huang lady you're referring to). So Adam's ZGL does follow history because his character is married to her!!!! Thanks for your clarification.Oh yeah I wish I could marry a smart, handsome man like him LOL.
    Only her surname is confirmed to be Huang, but her real name is unrecorded. Ying is one of several variations.

Oh 22447 is Adam's date of birth hahahah, don't be surprised hehe.
    Hmm...so Adam's birthday is coming up very soon! What will you be doing to celebrate?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I think you'll like Julian's character in SoT. He is so cute, funny and nice. What's Adam's new series called and what character is he playing? Yeah, while I knew that 'Lau' was 'Liu' just 'cause it's such a common surname, I was clueless as to the Mandarin pinyin equivalent of 'Kei'. Yep, I'm fluent in Mandarin. All the TVB series I watch are dubbed, so I'm becoming really familiar with their dubbing team.
    Oh, I misunderstood what you said earlier. You would like to attend all Adam's social functions, but can't right now. College is my main focus, but definitely not my only focus.

Only her surname is confirmed to be Huang, but her real name is unrecorded. Ying is one of several variations.

Hmm...so Adam's birthday is coming up very soon! What will you be doing to celebrate?
    Yep, I've read many positive comments about Chilam's character in SoT that's why I plan to rent it during my leisure time. Unfortunately that series didn't do good in ratings, what a waste. Is there something mediocre about the storyline? The Chinese title of Adam's new series is "Yu Yong Xian Ren," (Mandarin) he plays Ko Sing - emperor Qian Long's shiduo (sorry I don't know how to translate it in English). Anyway, his character is behind Qian Long (Marco Ngai), teaching him kungfu, tutoring him, etc. He is multi-talented and well-rounded thus gaining him some admirers including one of the girls Qian Long favors.....hehe I read the plot last year when they started shooting this series but I'm not sure if the "script" is still the same LOL.

Since you are fluent in Mandarin, which part of China are you from? I find Mandarin hard to learn therefore I prefer Cantonese

Sure, I believe that college isn't your only focus comparing your "posts" in this forum to mine

I'm amazed that they didn't record Zhuge Liang's wife's name. Do you know why? She should be somewhat important. BTW, I heard that Zhuge Liang died at an early age right? Like in his 30s? hehe thanks!

Adam's birthday is coming in three days and his fanclub will be holding a birthday party for him. It's a pity that I can't attend (due to college, I can't skip too much!!!!) but of course I'll be posting a happy birthday message to him since he DOES read fans forums Normally I would send out present to HK but this year I already gave him presents during his tour concerts so yeah AHHAHA I'm not being cheap, just running of ideas to give him
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-21-05 at 05:12 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Yep, I've read many positive comments about Chilam's character in SoT that's why I plan to rent it during my leisure time. Unfortunately that series didn't do good in ratings, what a waste. Is there something mediocre about the storyline?
    Frankly, I think that ratings are sometimes overrated. I read somewhere that Gigi Lai partially attributes the low ratings to people downloading the series off the internet and watching it from computers rather than on TV. Regarding the storyline, it's not the greatest since the romances are somewhat predictable, but it's not bad either. I found the show quite enjoyable, with a nice balance of humor and suspense, and of course it didn't hurt that Julian is one of the main leads. Too bad they had Wong Hei sing the themesong instead of Julian, though. The plot is kind of like the "Infernal Affairs" films, but there are twists of its own.

The Chinese title of Adam's new series is "Yu Yong Xian Ren," (Mandarin) he plays Ko Sing - emperor Qian Long's shiduo (sorry I don't know how to translate it in English). Anyway, his character is behind Qian Long (Marco Ngai), teaching him kungfu, tutoring him, etc. He is multi-talented and well-rounded thus gaining him some admirers including one of the girls Qian Long favors.....hehe I read the plot last year when they started shooting this series but I'm not sure if the "script" is still the same LOL.
    Oh, that sounds like a pretty interesting series. I like Marco Ngai and would like to see him in a role other than Cheng Feng from the "Armed Reaction" series, so maybe I'll check it. Who else is in the cast besides Adam and Marco that you know of?

Since you are fluent in Mandarin, which part of China are you from?
    I'm from Shanghai.

Were you born in HK or in the United States?

Sure, I believe that college isn't your only focus comparing your "posts" in this forum to mine
    Well, I do tend to post more than I lurk.

I'm amazed that they didn't record Zhuge Liang's wife's name. Do you know why? She should be somewhat important. BTW, I heard that Zhuge Liang died at an early age right? Like in his 30s? hehe thanks!
    Actually, many women's names weren't recorded back then. I think their names were only known to family members. Zhuge Liang died at the age of 54 when his son was only 8.

Adam's birthday is coming in three days and his fanclub will be holding a birthday party for him. It's a pity that I can't attend (due to college, I can't skip too much!!!!) but of course I'll be posting a happy birthday message to him since he DOES read fans forums Normally I would send out present to HK but this year I already gave him presents during his tour concerts so yeah AHHAHA I'm not being cheap, just running of ideas to give him
    What kinds of gifts have you sent him in the past? Does he acknowledge presents or fan letters with personal responses?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hahaha. why does sneaking into my brother's room make me sound young? lOL. yeahHh..i agree. it's so kool that he looks so miuch younger than he really is. is ur mom a fan of adam's too? is that y she knew his age? lol.my mom didn't know anything when i asked her after watching once upon a time in shanghai. she just told me some random facts. and then recently, when we were watching The Driving Power, she seemed to know more for some reason. haha. and she kept repeating things she told me b4. like.."hey did you know.....?" and i'd just be like..yeah..you told me that a few yrs ago. "how about...?" yeah..you told me that like 2 days ago. hahaha. oh yeah, and thx for the tip of not relying on the automatic thing. loL. but i doubt i'll forget it since i use the same one for most things. lol.

hmm...i think louis, adam, and chilam are pretty much the only ones that i always like. lOL. how about you? are u a super loyal person too and only like adam? lOL. you seem like one. hahha. and nooO...im not going to adam's concert. i wish i could. but in may..there's still schooL. and i'd never be able to go to hk by myself . loL. and no problem about the questions..i like questions. hahaha.
    coz u reminded me of my lil nieces who sneaked in my room to watch tv while i was sleeping ya, i think adam keeps up w/ his looks pretty well n he ages gracefully~~ ah..my whole family luv adam so it passes down to me 'xept my lil cousins who r too young to watch hk dramas the elders in my family kno adam's history by heart since they used to live in hk b4!

wat did ur mom tell u abt adam when ya were watching 'the driving power'? lol~ adults r forgetful sometimes reason why they dun even rem wat they've told us.

wa~~~ i guess whoever likes adam, louis, julian will love cbwh since all 3 of them r in it!!! yea, i think i'm 1 of those loyal adam's fans who only stick to him, but i'm neutral toward the other stars heeh~ not a hater at least!!

u're not the only 1, i think i can't make it to his concerts either. with the exception of college students,the rest of high school kids won't get out 'til the end of may besides, i have no $ ar..sniff! therefore, we all r relying on adamcheng22447 n the ones who r going to bring back all the goodies fr hk
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    Hey there, welcome. Yeah, Adam was so funny in "The Driving Power" with Joyce Tang. They cracked me up big time!!!! He sang the theme song to TDP by the way [/QUOTE]

Yeah.. n the tune is catchy... la.. lalalalala..hehe.. hey u're really are an expert on Adam Cheng. Hats off to u Can I ask u a question? Did u watch Divine Retribution.. Its like part II of the Greed of Man but on ATV I think.. I watched the ending but I don't understand...Did Amy n Lau Ching Wan get back together? They just show her driving off n then both of them smiling... What happen to Adam? I don't remember... hehe... sorry for so may Qs.. Thanx in advance
    Last edited by AngeL_oF_Death; 02-21-05 at 09:41 PM.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Frankly, I think that ratings are sometimes overrated. I read somewhere that Gigi Lai partially attributes the low ratings to people downloading the series off the internet and watching it from computers rather than on TV. Regarding the storyline, it's not the greatest since the romances are somewhat predictable, but it's not bad either. I found the show quite enjoyable, with a nice balance of humor and suspense, and of course it didn't hurt that Julian is one of the main leads. Too bad they had Wong Hei sing the themesong instead of Julian, though. The plot is kind of like the "Infernal Affairs" films, but there are twists of its own.

Oh, that sounds like a pretty interesting series. I like Marco Ngai and would like to see him in a role other than Cheng Feng from the "Armed Reaction" series, so maybe I'll check it. Who else is in the cast besides Adam and Marco that you know of?

I'm from Shanghai.

Were you born in HK or in the United States?

Well, I do tend to post more than I lurk.

Actually, many women's names weren't recorded back then. I think their names were only known to family members. Zhuge Liang died at the age of 54 when his son was only 8.

What kinds of gifts have you sent him in the past? Does he acknowledge presents or fan letters with personal responses?
    Girl, I totally agree sometimes the ratings are OVERRATED. I've been seeing great series with low ratings in HK, high ratings overseas, high ratings in HK, low ratings overseas, vice versa. HK people's taste is quite different from us (but they like Adam :P) so I don't judge a series by its ratings, just sometimes disappointed with their taste LOL. I happened to watch "Infernal Affairs" at my friend's house but didn't like it because I wasn't interested in Andy Lau and Tony Leung. However, Chilam is different

Besides Adam in "The Prince's Shadow," there are Tavia Yeung, Sheren Tang, Marco Ngai, Joyce Tang and Carlo Ng, etc. It's a comedy and I LOVE Adam in comedy (and swordsman); I think Marco Ng is a villain (qian Long) in this series because he's jealous at Adam's talents and will make Adam's character suffer.

Oh you already know where I'm from

hehe I lurk more than I post, I usually do a search for Adam in this forum LMAO.

Geee, so the info somebody gave me was wrong!!!! It said that Zhuge Liang died in his 30s, at a very young age...ARGHH Thanks for pointing that out hehe.

I've sent Adam wallet, belt, my drawings of him, ligh tcrystal glass with his image carved inside, etc. Yes, Adam does acknowlege fans' presents and letters (he reads them). Some of them he knows by faces and names
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death

Yeah.. n the tune is catchy... la.. lalalalala..hehe.. hey u're really are an expert on Adam Cheng. Hats off to u Can I ask u a question? Did u watch Divine Retribution.. Its like part II of the Greed of Man but on ATV I think.. I watched the ending but I don't understand...Did Amy n Lau Ching Wan get back together? They just show her driving off n then both of them smiling... What happen to Adam? I don't remember... hehe... sorry for so may Qs.. Thanx in advance
    hahahaha is that the only song you've heard from Adam? Adam's character Ding Yeh got shot by Anders Nelsson's character in the end (the white guy). I was too depressed to even care about Amy and Sean Lau's ending, but they did not end up with each other as far as I know hehe. Hope that answered your question and NOO that wasn't alot of questions you gave me
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-22-05 at 06:31 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Ok^^ thanks adamcheng22447! I'll be waiting for your photos of Adam's concert and review soon!! I'm much interested in his jokes lol, I find Adam to be a man with lots of sense of humor!

Happy birthday to my beloved Adam on Feb. 24

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/adam1/c17315bf.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/adam1/b0bf98e4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/adam1/b9d66e43.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/adam1/769fc27e.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/adam1/b241147f.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

hahahaha is that the only song you've heard from Adam? Adam's character Ding Yeh got shot by Anders Nelsson's character in the end (the white guy). I was too depressed to even care about Amy and Sean Lau's ending, but they did not end up with each other as far as I know hehe. Hope that answered your question and NOO that wasn't alot of questions you gave me

Hehe... Thanx a lot.. I have heard another song by Adam.. I think it was the theme song of Cold Blood Warm Heart.. That was good too..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!