Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam Cheng (鄭少秋)

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    Hehe... Thanx a lot.. I have heard another song by Adam.. I think it was the theme song of Cold Blood Warm Heart.. That was good too..
    Yep, it's a very catchy song!

Happy birthday to Adam! He seems to look younger every year.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Yep, it's a very catchy song!

Happy birthday to Adam! He seems to look younger every year.
    i like the themesong of cbwh but i LOVE the sub themesong more!! have u heard it?? the lyric is simply awesome

happy bd to adam~~
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

Quote Originally Posted by yulingfung
    i like the themesong of cbwh but i LOVE the sub themesong more!! have u heard it?? the lyric is simply awesome
    I like all the songs in CBWH. I don't understand Cantonese, but I'll take your word for it on the lyrics.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I like all the songs in CBWH. I don't understand Cantonese, but I'll take your word for it on the lyrics.
    But you can read Chinese right girl? Here's the lyric to CBWH sub themsong

¨k¨àµL²\ (¤Ñ¦a¨k¨à´¡¦±) ¾G¤Ö¬î

§@¦±¡G®}¹Å¨}¡@ ¶ñµü¡G¼ï°¶·½

¨ä¹ê§Ú·Q­ú °¾¤£·|Åx²´²\
    ¤H²ßºD§â´d­WÂæb¤ß¸Ì
    ´Nºâ¤ß¤w¸H ³£­É°s¤T¤À¾K
    §ê§@ÃtÅx¤£¥h·Q ¤£¹Ä³ç®D¼N
    ¨ä¹ê§A¥iª¾ ¤µ¤Ñ§Ú¤ß¤Ó²Ö
    µL©`¨ì¦¹¥ú´ºÃø­Ë°h
    ¥ô§Úªº³Ì·R ®ø´²©ó¬î­·¸Ì
    Åý§Ú¾á°_¤@¤Á¤£·|«ë¥b¥y!
    ¥¼©È¤@¥Í¦h¤Öªi§é§Ú¤]¶ÆµM¿W¹ï
    ¦ý¹ï²`®d¤§¤¤·Q¨ì§A«o¥¼¯àºÎ
    ¤ß·Q»P±¡Âk¥h °¾µ¹·R»´»´ÄÆ¥h
    ·æÁY¸Ì¦@§Ú¼v§bµÛ¬Û¹ï!
    ¬O³o«æ«æ­·Án³WÄU§Ú­nÂ_±¡§O¥h
    ¬O³o»a»a¤ÑªÅ¥j¹ª»R§Ú¥Ã²ö¬y²\!
    ¦¬°_¤F±¡¤dÁ\ ¼µ°_¤F¤@¤Ñ­·«B
    ©t¨­¥h ¨S§Ú¼vÂܤѦa¸Ì!
    ♥ Adam

Hehe... Thanx a lot.. I have heard another song by Adam.. I think it was the theme song of Cold Blood Warm Heart.. That was good too..
    No problem Oh yeah, no wonder, I heard CBWH is showing in Malaysia now haha. Anyway, he sings the themesong to all of his series so whenever you watch a TVB series of Adam then you know it's Adam who sings the theme song
    ♥ Adam

Thanks for posting the lyrics.

I didn't know that Adam sings the themesong in all of the TVB series that he's in. I guess this means he'll be doing the honors in "The Prince's Shadow", eh?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for posting the lyrics.

I didn't know that Adam sings the themesong in all of the TVB series that he's in. I guess this means he'll be doing the honors in "The Prince's Shadow", eh?
    Exactly right. On January 3, at the fanclub anniversary, Adam revealed that he finished recording "The Prince's Shadow" themesong but didn't know when it would be aired. Then boom, after the announcement of his coming concerts in May, TVB decided to air it in March Good for him and TVB, and AWESOME FOR ME!!!!!!
    ♥ Adam

Happy birthday to my dear Adam!! Wishing you best of health, luck and happiness! I can't wait to watch your new series and listen to its themesong^^

adam is having a show in guangzhou on mar. 5~~
    i'll post more info abt it later hope adam will film more series after performing so many concerts n shows lately~

oh dang...this thread is on the second page! anywayz...time to reply. =D although it's been a long time. hahha.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    hahahaha you probably told me but I forgot, hey I have SHORT MEMORY problem remember? Dang, if you can't tell that I pick on you then you're more than slow, what's another word for that? HAHAHAHA. Wow you even have class on Friday afternoons too? Plus Saturdays. Geeez I guess you're doing horrible in school that's why your parents put you in tutoring classes HAHAHAAH. Sorry sis!!!!!!

Yeah, I had 3 months summer vacation when I was 9 year-old so I finished all of Chilam's series then, he didn't have that much series in the 90s anyway. My mom WAS a HUGE fan of Adam in "Chor Lau Heung '95." I also fell in love with Adam's character after watching it with her. A few months later I took over her Adam (I became his huge fan). So yeah, I asked her to rent all the series with Adam in it, CBWH, Shanghai, Forty Something, Lord of Imprisonment, Yung Ching, Qian Long....I basically flipped the whole video stores up just to find Adam's series (HAHA sounds exaggerated but I did ) LOL your dad is interested in Adam and Christine Ng's relationship, how about your mom? I know who you're interested in hahahaa. Wait, it's NOT Adam who goes to jail in CBWH, it's his character Chui Wing Bong!!!!!

What duh, of course Adam didn't have any lipstick on, he's not gay HAHAHAHA. Adam hardly put any make-up in real life that's why his skin is pretty tan. Yeah, I think that's Chilam and Louis' natural color which is pretty cool LMAO. My mom was just kidding about them having on lipsticks that's all hehe. For some reasons I thought the young Louis was cute and the present one is mature.
    another word? mayb retarded-ish is the word ur looking for? not that that's even a word. loL. anywho, yep..classes on fri and sat. but its really one class. fri is practice test...sat is class. LOL. aww..do i sound that dumb? hahaha. but im doing fine in schooL. maybe it;s just something about the asian parents here. almost every asian person in our school takes SAT prep classes...even if they're super smart. lOL. since school doesnt really help us prep for it.

LOL. i wonder...did ur mom get mad when u became a larger fan than her? or was she glad that you like him too. or..love. lOL. my mom didn't say who she was interested in. But i think it's either louis or chilam. i THINK louis. cuz she likes louis. lOL. and she likes him pale more than dark. but she kept complaining about chilam. kept saying how she didnt like his hair and it looked much better in Shades of Truth. which i think is true. hahaha. but yeah..she was always yellin at chilam for doing stupid things. thats y i dont think she liked watching chilam in here. not sure if she liked adam's character tho. but she didnt dislike him..thats for sure. hahaha. you know who im interested in? how's that? lOL. I dont even know who im most interested in. hahaha. it's like split evenly between them 3. oh right..his character...not him. haha. =X

anywayz..i FINALLy finished it. just today. but im sad now. hahaha. cuz no more seeing louis and chilam. and no adam for a month or so. loL. but the ending was kinda..eh. lol. was nnadia still blind? cuz it didnt say she wasnt..but it looked like she had her eyesight back. and christine's child was kinda ugly. loL. AND gallen had an easy death. lol. which sux. i kant believe he was seriously going to kill adam. i thought maybe he was just gonna kidnap him or something..but he actually pulled the trigger. >=[. anywayz..this isnt a long reply. but gotta start wrapping it up. dont get to wake up very late tomoro either. so skared..have a german interview. so yeah. ill ttyL then. heeheh. byEe!

Quote Originally Posted by yulingfung
    coz u reminded me of my lil nieces who sneaked in my room to watch tv while i was sleeping . ya, i think adam keeps up w/ his looks pretty well n he ages gracefully~~ ah..my whole family luv adam so it passes down to me 'xept my lil cousins who r too young to watch hk dramas the elders in my family kno adam's history by heart since they used to live in hk b4!

wat did ur mom tell u abt adam when ya were watching 'the driving power'? lol~ adults r forgetful sometimes reason why they dun even rem wat they've told us.

wa~~~ i guess whoever likes adam, louis, julian will love cbwh since all 3 of them r in it!!! yea, i think i'm 1 of those loyal adam's fans who only stick to him, but i'm neutral toward the other stars heeh~ not a hater at least!!

u're not the only 1, i think i can't make it to his concerts either. with the exception of college students,the rest of high school kids won't get out 'til the end of may besides, i have no $ ar..sniff! therefore, we all r relying on adamcheng22447 n the ones who r going to bring back all the goodies fr hk
    hi again! yeah..i guess "sneaking" makes ppl sound young. hahha. that's pretty kooL! having a whole family that admires the same person. my family's not like that since my grandparents, aunts, and relative ppl dont watch hk dramas. mostly just me and my mom. lol.

thats a good thing! being neutral. so theres like no stars that u dislike at all?
    i find that hard. hahaa. but its a good thing since you won't really make enemies. hahaha.

hmm..what did my mom tell me. lemme think. haha. i think it was just that he was with Lydia Sum before. Had a daughter with her. umm...that he's in his 50s ( but she didnt know the exact age. she was close though. she thought it was around 56. which was only one yr off at that time. lol. ) ummm...and that he sings the songs to his series. Thats what she kept repeating.lol. Then once, my brother was watching with us..since he was eating dinner at the same time for once. lol. So yeah...he was asking about adam and like...if he was acting for a long time. And she just said stuff about how he keeps his looks very well and looks younger than he is. and she said some other stuff too..but i cant remember. hahaha. i was concentrating more on watching adam. loL.

aww...you can't go to his concert either??? have you been to one of his before? or have you met him before ? hmMm...you said that besides college students...high school students still have school at may. so does that mean ur in high school right now? heheh. just wondering. well...ttyL if you reply. hahaha. byee.

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    oh dang...this thread is on the second page! anywayz...time to reply. =D although it's been a long time. hahha.

another word? mayb retarded-ish is the word ur looking for? not that that's even a word. loL. anywho, yep..classes on fri and sat. but its really one class. fri is practice test...sat is class. LOL. aww..do i sound that dumb? hahaha. but im doing fine in schooL. maybe it;s just something about the asian parents here. almost every asian person in our school takes SAT prep classes...even if they're super smart. lOL. since school doesnt really help us prep for it.

LOL. i wonder...did ur mom get mad when u became a larger fan than her? or was she glad that you like him too. or..love. lOL. my mom didn't say who she was interested in. But i think it's either louis or chilam. i THINK louis. cuz she likes louis. lOL. and she likes him pale more than dark. but she kept complaining about chilam. kept saying how she didnt like his hair and it looked much better in Shades of Truth. which i think is true. hahaha. but yeah..she was always yellin at chilam for doing stupid things. thats y i dont think she liked watching chilam in here. not sure if she liked adam's character tho. but she didnt dislike him..thats for sure. hahaha. you know who im interested in? how's that? lOL. I dont even know who im most interested in. hahaha. it's like split evenly between them 3. oh right..his character...not him. haha. =X

anywayz..i FINALLy finished it. just today. but im sad now. hahaha. cuz no more seeing louis and chilam. and no adam for a month or so. loL. but the ending was kinda..eh. lol. was nnadia still blind? cuz it didnt say she wasnt..but it looked like she had her eyesight back. and christine's child was kinda ugly. loL. AND gallen had an easy death. lol. which sux. i kant believe he was seriously going to kill adam. i thought maybe he was just gonna kidnap him or something..but he actually pulled the trigger. >=[. anywayz..this isnt a long reply. but gotta start wrapping it up. dont get to wake up very late tomoro either. so skared..have a german interview. so yeah. ill ttyL then. heeheh. byEe!
    haha time for me to reply too LOL. I've been so lazy, tired and out of words these days hahaha but you just made my day girl. GUESS WHAT? My spring break just started yesterday!!!! I think I told you already right? haha sorry for my forgetful-NESS hehe.

nah, you're not retarded nor dumb, please don't be OFFENDED by my sarcasm and jokes hahaa. If you're doing fine in school then you're a very intelligent young lady LOL. I never took SAT because my college didn't require it, therefore I only needed to pass ACT but good luck to you girl!!!!!

My mom wasn't mad, in fact, she didn't even know that I loveeeeeeed Adam soooo much for renting ALL of his series and watching them NONSTOP LOL. But she eventually found out and said nothing though, which was a good sign LOL. I'll be very pissed off if she restricts me from idolising him hahahaaha you know how bad my temper is Oh yeah, my mom liked Louis and Nnadia in CBWH too, however, she started hating Nnadia's character for pushing Jie Kin (Chilam) away with her boring excuses. She also disliked Christine Ng's character and said she couldn't act, blah blah blah LOL. She was okay with Adam and Chilam though hahahaa she better!!!!! Ahhh, speaking of which, I still owe you the sub themesongs sung by Adam hehe....will send them to you when I see you online (WITHOUT THAT AWAY MESSAGE ) Wow, you're so greedy, liking all 3 of them. I LOVE Adam most, I LIKE Louis, Chilam last hehe.

Awww, you can rewatch it since it's a long series. I'm going to see Adam in another week, OMG, his new series "The Prince's Shadow" will be airing in HK on March 14. Well I won't be the FIRST person who sees it but I will be watching together with HK people hahahhhaa. GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Wait, you're dragging your mom to the video store to rent it right? LMAO. I thought Nnadia regained her eyesight because you could tell from the way she looked at Chilam under the wishing tree (I NEED TO WISH SOMETHING THERE!!!!!). LOL yeah Christine's son was kindda ugly with that mole on his face, hey my mom said that, not me hahahah. I wish Chui Ka Lap (Gallen Lo) suffered more before he died, dang, his death was way too easy for all the craps he'd done arghhh I hated him!!!!! I was so angry that he wanted to kill Ah Bong (Adam), it was sooo close hahaa and Chilam couldn't shoot HAHAHAHAHAA. Okie good luck on your German interview, what's that by the way? LOL. See you later nerd!!!!!!!
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-05-05 at 03:06 PM.
    ♥ Adam

haha time for me to reply too LOL. I've been so lazy, tired and out of words these days hahaha but you just made my day girl. GUESS WHAT? My spring break just started yesterday!!!! I think I told you already right? haha sorry for my forgetful-NESS hehe.

nah, you're not retarded nor dumb, please don't be OFFENDED by my sarcasm and jokes hahaa. If you're doing fine in school then you're a very intelligent young lady LOL. I never took SAT because my college didn't require it, therefore I only needed to pass ACT but good luck to you girl!!!!!

My mom wasn't mad, in fact, she didn't even know that I loveeeeeeed Adam soooo much for renting ALL of his series and watching them NONSTOP LOL. But she eventually found out and said nothing though, which was a good sign LOL. I'll be very pissed off if she restricts me from idolising him hahahaaha you know how bad my temper is. Oh yeah, my mom liked Louis and Nnadia in CBWH too, however, she started hating Nnadia's character for pushing Jie Kin (Chilam) away with her boring excuses. She also disliked Christine Ng's character and said she couldn't act, blah blah blah LOL. She was okay with Adam and Chilam though hahahaa she better!!!!! Ahhh, speaking of which, I still owe you the sub themesongs sung by Adam hehe....will send them to you when I see you online (WITHOUT THAT AWAY MESSAGE ) Wow, you're so greedy, liking all 3 of them. I LOVE Adam most, I LIKE Louis, Chilam last hehe.

Awww, you can rewatch it since it's a long series. I'm going to see Adam in another week, OMG, his new series "The Prince's Shadow" will be airing in HK on March 14. Well I won't be the FIRST person who sees it but I will be watching together with HK people hahahhhaa. GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Wait, you're dragging your mom to the video store to rent it right? LMAO. I thought Nnadia regained her eyesight because you could tell from the way she looked at Chilam under the wishing tree (I NEED TO WISH SOMETHING THERE!!!!!). LOL yeah Christine's son was kindda ugly with that mole on his face, hey my mom said that, not me hahahah. I wish Chui Ka Lap (Gallen Lo) suffered more before he died, dang, his death was way too easy for all the craps he'd done arghhh I hated him!!!!! I was so angry that he wanted to kill Ah Bong (Adam), it was sooo close hahaa and Chilam couldn't shoot HAHAHAHAHAA. Okie good luck on your German interview, what's that by the way? LOL. See you later nerd!!!!!!!

omG! ur spring break started already?! you told me it was starting soon..but i didnt think so soon! loL. so lucky. wen does skool end for you? you know what i find out? our school is being gay. this year...we're ending school the same time ( like june 20 ish or so) but we're having a super short summer! they've decided that we're going to start school in august. thats so retarded. and i dont know if we're getting out any earlier either. but the only difference is we get an extra half a week of winter break. -_-. still not worth it. hahha.

loL. i dont think i get offended very easily. especially online. lOl. you kno what...i dont think our school requires the SAT either. its either SAT or ACT and you can choose. ( i THINK. lol. ) but everyone here takes SATs for some reason and barely anyone takes the ACTs. theres not even any prep classes for that. hahaha. but yeah..thx for the luck! even tho im not taking it till may. haha.

hahaha. well your mom's pretty cool then. my mom would never let me go rent all of someones series..even if she knew i was like..obsessed with him or something. she'd just say something like how i shouldnt be wasting my time. lol. oOo...my mom started disliking nnadia's character too. actually..so did i. she always has stupid reasons. so sad. at the end..she does it again. leaves him for wat..2 years. saying that she caused him to get shot. but then thats stupid cuz he was the one that caused her to get kidnapped anywayz. so she shouldnt reallly feel guilty. and it just makes HIM feel worse if she just leaves like that. lol. hehehe. i AM greedy. lOL. and i suck at making decisions. hahaha. so gotta choose all 3. loL. oooOhh yeahhh..sub songs. lOL. without the away msg? thats pretty rare. hahaha. but anywho..im prolly not gonna be online as much on wkends i think. especially saturdays since my bro uses my comp a lot now. ( even tho it IS saturday..and im here rite now. lol. but thats just cuz hes taking a shower. lOL. ) so maybe ill see you online on sunday..or if not...the wkdays. heeeeeeeE.

yep yep! i WILL drag my mom to rent it. but not until after the whole series is out. cuz thats how my mom is. she'll NEVER rent a series thats not fully out cuz she hates getting stuck and like..restricted. loL. which i guess makes sense in a way. since a lot of series like to an episode on like..a suspenseful part, and i hate it when i have to wait to see what happens. lol. bUT...i kinda wish this series would come out later. lOL. cuz..does adam have any series coming out soon after this one? no rite? so that sux. i'd rather have it spread out more. loL. cuz lately...its been sooo much adam. ( which is a good thing. ) but then...after The Prince's Shadow ( which is such a koOL name. hahaha. it sounds nice. ) theres like gonna be no adam, if you know what i mean. =[

yeah..i thought she regained her eyesight too. cuz she was actually looking at chilam. haha. are there really trees like that? cuz they show it quite a lot in series. loL. its pretty kool tho. but i bet i wouldnt be able to throw the thing up. hahaha. LOL. OMG. hahaha. my mom said the same exact thing! she was like...ahHH! ugly child! ( LOL. kinda mean. hahahah. but i agree. lOl.) theres a huge mole on his cheek! i just found it funny so i kept laughing. Then she just said something like, " oh, maybe they're trying to show that it's an ugly child since it's the one she had with the lawyer and not with adam's character. " lOl. ooO yeah...gallen should have suffered more. i think he should have gone to jail..then got beat to death or something. at least thats a bit more torturous than just being shot. although i thought ppl usually die right away when they're shot in the head. hahaha. yeah..chilam couldnt shoot. he was wayyy off. not even that near hitting gallen. but shoot...how come you can remember everything soooO clearly?! lOL. like all the details! when was the last time you watched it? oh yeah..my german interview went pretty bad. i was so nervous that i stuttered, blushed like crazy, and couldnt stop sweating. and then i forgot so much german words that i didnt end my sentences correctly. loL. blah. anywayz..haha. its like we paid to take a german national exam at school. the ppl who got 90% or higher were eligible to apply for this program. If you get chosen, you get to go to Germany for two weeks during the summer and go to school there while living at someones house. And everything's free. lol. so tahts pretty cool since my mom wouldnt let me go to the germany trip during winter. but i doubt ill be chosen since the person chosen last yr was from our school...and my teacher sed they rarely choose students from the same school. lol. wow...i was so off topic. hahha. anywayz..when you start watching The Prince's Shadow...can you tell me stuff about it? cuz im soo curious. hahaha. okee then...gotta go now. =) ttyL! ( and i deleted a lot of the happies when i quoted you cuz i had to much images. hahaha. =D )

Wow Bev, your reply is sooo long but I'm very sleepy now because it's pretty late so I'll reply ya later tomorrow girl. In the meantime, here are the latest pictures of Adam from his recent show in Guangzhou Special thanks to Xinyan and China fans who attended hehe.

Poster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/200536172308494.jpg')

Blessing ceremony

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/200536170926495.jpg')

Concert pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic5.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/200536211226165.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic10.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Yumanfung/pic12.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/adamcheng22447/concerts/b233a15d.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/adamcheng22447/concerts/4cbd5e8e.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/adamcheng22447/concerts/253a4edc.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

i loveee those concert pics~~

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    hi again! yeah..i guess "sneaking" makes ppl sound young. hahha. that's pretty kooL! having a whole family that admires the same person. my family's not like that since my grandparents, aunts, and relative ppl dont watch hk dramas. mostly just me and my mom. lol.

thats a good thing! being neutral. so theres like no stars that u dislike at all?
    i find that hard. hahaa. but its a good thing since you won't really make enemies. hahaha.

hmm..what did my mom tell me. lemme think. haha. i think it was just that he was with Lydia Sum before. Had a daughter with her. umm...that he's in his 50s ( but she didnt know the exact age. she was close though. she thought it was around 56. which was only one yr off at that time. lol. ) ummm...and that he sings the songs to his series. Thats what she kept repeating.lol. Then once, my brother was watching with us..since he was eating dinner at the same time for once. lol. So yeah...he was asking about adam and like...if he was acting for a long time. And she just said stuff about how he keeps his looks very well and looks younger than he is. and she said some other stuff too..but i cant remember. hahaha. i was concentrating more on watching adam. loL.

aww...you can't go to his concert either??? have you been to one of his before? or have you met him before ? hmMm...you said that besides college students...high school students still have school at may. so does that mean ur in high school right now? heheh. just wondering. well...ttyL if you reply. hahaha. byee.
    hiya~~ now that's pretty kool cos normally older ppl tend to love watching tvb series but the younger ones dun really care, however it's diff fr ur case lol~ my family grew up watching adam's serials so they r very familiar with him esp his series n his personal life althou it's none of our business haha~ but adam's business is my business!

lol~ ur mother has quite a bit of knowledge abt adam. gee, every1 knows abt his marriage n age!! i'm surprise ur bro also mentioned him during the dinner hehe~~ isn't that a gd thing to be well-known??

no ar, i dun have enuff $ to go to hk cos its very expensive i'm so depressed now hearing that many of his fans r going~ ya lor, i've been to his concerts before! with my whole family cheering for adam haha~~ have u?? he's really gd n hilarious. i appreciate that adam never lipsync in concert or else i'd feel cheated. goo adam!~ wow u can guess that i'm still in high school jus based on 1 of my simply phrase? so smart woh~ yeah, i'm a senior this yr in high school what abt u if u dun mind me asking? ttyl too!!!
    Last edited by yulingfung; 03-07-05 at 05:24 PM.

No problem Oh yeah, no wonder, I heard CBWH is showing in Malaysia now haha. Anyway, he sings the themesong to all of his series so whenever you watch a TVB series of Adam then you know it's Adam who sings the theme song
    Yep it is playing.. So I am currently rewatching it.. hehe.. n I still love it! It's getting to the part where Gallen is harassing Jess.. waiting for her outside with flowers.. Jess n Chilam getting married...
    btw.. who sang the sub themesong? Adam too? I can't understand n can't reach chinese.. I love the song by Chilam. Do u know the english title? Thanx in advance..
    I feel sad for Adam... He was really really sad when he found out Gallen was bad.. I cried with him..
    Last edited by AngeL_oF_Death; 03-07-05 at 10:39 PM.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Yep it is playing.. So I am currently rewatching it.. hehe.. n I still love it! It's getting to the part where Gallen is harassing Jess.. waiting for her outside with flowers.. Jess n Chilam getting married...
    btw.. who sang the sub themesong? Adam too? I can't understand n can't reach chinese.. I love the song by Chilam. Do u know the english title? Thanx in advance..
    I feel sad for Adam... He was really really sad when he found out Gallen was bad.. I cried with him..
    Yeah, CBWH is one of my favorite modern series of Adam Oh I see, you're almost finished with it when Gallen's turning bad and all. I REALLY HATE HIS CHARACTER IN CBWH

Yes, Adam sings the themesong and sub themesongs. The English title to Chilam's song should be "How Can it be," Lady Zhuge should know hehe LOL.

I cried when Bong (Adam) was accused of murdering Bill Sir and on his way to jail, Christine ran after him crying. OH MY GOSH the look on his face made me cry a river!!!!! and when his father passed away, he dropped sooo many tears while reading the letter from his dad. Have you watched "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai" (Casts: Adam, Dodo Cheng, Sunny Chan, Nnadia Chan, Gordon Lam) yet? It's even sadder and more touching.
    ♥ Adam

Oh wow, Adam looks suave in that glittery black suit. I think one of the reasons he still looks so young is because he stays in such great shape. A lot of men his age have the ol' pot belly hangin' out...

Hey guess what? I've managed to find a Mandarin-dubbed version of Adam's classic "Chu Lu Xiang". Perhaps I will start watching it soon.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh wow, Adam looks suave in that glittery black suit. I think one of the reasons he still looks so young is because he stays in such great shape. A lot of men his age have the ol' pot belly hangin' out...

Hey guess what? I've managed to find a Mandarin-dubbed version of Adam's classic "Chu Lu Xiang". Perhaps I will start watching it soon.
    Hell yeah, he looks sooooooooo YING whenever I see his new pictures hahaha looks even better in real life :P There's a strange reason that he never gains weight, even Adam himself doesn't know, but he's healthy okie hehe.

Which version of CLH are you talking about???? The TVB version in 1979 or Taiwan version in 1985 or Taiwan version in 1995? They all were played by Adam so which one? LMAO. Hope ya like it!!!!!
    ♥ Adam

Which version of CLH are you talking about???? The TVB version in 1979 or Taiwan version in 1985 or Taiwan version in 1995? They all were played by Adam so which one? LMAO. Hope ya like it!!!!!
    The 1979 version. I thought the word "classic" would have covered that, but I should have figured that all of his adaptations would be considered classics by you! I hope I'll like it too. I haven't watched many TVB ancient series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")