Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam Cheng (鄭少秋)

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    omG! ur spring break started already?! you told me it was starting soon..but i didnt think so soon! loL. so lucky. wen does skool end for you? you know what i find out? our school is being gay. this year...we're ending school the same time ( like june 20 ish or so) but we're having a super short summer! they've decided that we're going to start school in august. thats so retarded. and i dont know if we're getting out any earlier either. but the only difference is we get an extra half a week of winter break. -_-. still not worth it. hahha.

loL. i dont think i get offended very easily. especially online. lOl. you kno what...i dont think our school requires the SAT either. its either SAT or ACT and you can choose. ( i THINK. lol. ) but everyone here takes SATs for some reason and barely anyone takes the ACTs. theres not even any prep classes for that. hahaha. but yeah..thx for the luck! even tho im not taking it till may. haha.

hahaha. well your mom's pretty cool then. my mom would never let me go rent all of someones series..even if she knew i was like..obsessed with him or something. she'd just say something like how i shouldnt be wasting my time. lol. oOo...my mom started disliking nnadia's character too. actually..so did i. she always has stupid reasons. so sad. at the end..she does it again. leaves him for wat..2 years. saying that she caused him to get shot. but then thats stupid cuz he was the one that caused her to get kidnapped anywayz. so she shouldnt reallly feel guilty. and it just makes HIM feel worse if she just leaves like that. lol. hehehe. i AM greedy. lOL. and i suck at making decisions. hahaha. so gotta choose all 3. loL. oooOhh yeahhh..sub songs. lOL. without the away msg? thats pretty rare. hahaha. but anywho..im prolly not gonna be online as much on wkends i think. especially saturdays since my bro uses my comp a lot now. ( even tho it IS saturday..and im here rite now. lol. but thats just cuz hes taking a shower. lOL. ) so maybe ill see you online on sunday..or if not...the wkdays. heeeeeeeE.

yep yep! i WILL drag my mom to rent it. but not until after the whole series is out. cuz thats how my mom is. she'll NEVER rent a series thats not fully out cuz she hates getting stuck and like..restricted. loL. which i guess makes sense in a way. since a lot of series like to an episode on like..a suspenseful part, and i hate it when i have to wait to see what happens. lol. bUT...i kinda wish this series would come out later. lOL. cuz..does adam have any series coming out soon after this one? no rite? so that sux. i'd rather have it spread out more. loL. cuz lately...its been sooo much adam. ( which is a good thing. ) but then...after The Prince's Shadow ( which is such a koOL name. hahaha. it sounds nice. ) theres like gonna be no adam, if you know what i mean. =[

yeah..i thought she regained her eyesight too. cuz she was actually looking at chilam. haha. are there really trees like that? cuz they show it quite a lot in series. loL. its pretty kool tho. but i bet i wouldnt be able to throw the thing up. hahaha. LOL. OMG. hahaha. my mom said the same exact thing! she was like...ahHH! ugly child! ( LOL. kinda mean. hahahah. but i agree. lOl.) theres a huge mole on his cheek! i just found it funny so i kept laughing. Then she just said something like, " oh, maybe they're trying to show that it's an ugly child since it's the one she had with the lawyer and not with adam's character. " lOl. ooO yeah...gallen should have suffered more. i think he should have gone to jail..then got beat to death or something. at least thats a bit more torturous than just being shot. although i thought ppl usually die right away when they're shot in the head. hahaha. yeah..chilam couldnt shoot. he was wayyy off. not even that near hitting gallen. but shoot...how come you can remember everything soooO clearly?! lOL. like all the details! when was the last time you watched it? oh yeah..my german interview went pretty bad. i was so nervous that i stuttered, blushed like crazy, and couldnt stop sweating. and then i forgot so much german words that i didnt end my sentences correctly. loL. blah. anywayz..haha. its like we paid to take a german national exam at school. the ppl who got 90% or higher were eligible to apply for this program. If you get chosen, you get to go to Germany for two weeks during the summer and go to school there while living at someones house. And everything's free. lol. so tahts pretty cool since my mom wouldnt let me go to the germany trip during winter. but i doubt ill be chosen since the person chosen last yr was from our school...and my teacher sed they rarely choose students from the same school. lol. wow...i was so off topic. hahha. anywayz..when you start watching The Prince's Shadow...can you tell me stuff about it? cuz im soo curious. hahaha. okee then...gotta go now. =) ttyL! ( and i deleted a lot of the happies when i quoted you cuz i had to much images. hahaha. =D )
    Yeah, don't be jealous LOL. Gosh today is my second day of spring break, still hasn't done anything PRODUCTIVE!!!! My semester ends in April 27, but I have to take exams after that then tada, I'm free to leave for HK!!!! Ahh, I'm having headache booking the airplane ticket to HK now (you know why right? I can't leave for so many days ahem LOL). What??? You guys only have like 2 months of summer? I have almost 4 months!!!! But I still feel like I need more vacation from school hahahahahhahahaa (lazy arse here you see). Wow, I didn't know your school was gay. How about its students???? HAHAHA

Yep, I love my mom very much, she always respects my decisions but I can't go over the limit or else she might oppose me of idolizing Adam HAHAHA. Anyway, even if she doesn't rent series for me, I can rent them and buy them by myself LOL. You wouldn't imagine how many series of Adam I have in my room!!!! Some of them I haven't rewatched FOR YEARS (you can say they're not my very favorites that's why LOL). I agree that Chilam and Nnadia's characters both had their own faults. Chilam shouldn't accused her brother of selling drugs then that wouldn't lead to his death in jail. But Nnadia was over-reacted about it although she knew she still loved him ahhh. Complications huh??? Before I knew you, you didn't have on that gay away message, until you told me the reason hahahaha. Some of my friends complain what's the point of opening my AIM, Yahoo and MSN if I put all of them "away" hahahahaha. I tell them just for the heck of it LMAO. I think you should beg your mom to buy you a new PC girl, I feel sorry for you hehe.

Oh yeah, that's what my mom does too, she rather waits until the whole series come out then go rent them. Hey that's NOT ME, I wanna watch Adam in every episode.....it's like.....seeing Adam's series out but I can't watch it until it's fully released? Whatever right? LOL. hahaha, I don't think there will be more series after "The Prince Shadow" because Adam is very busy rehearsing for his big concerts in HK. He's really serious about work therefore he won't accept any other series until he finishes with this project but whatever, I'm sure he's gonna film more series after May hehe.

Yep, HK does have wishing trees, you know they are superstitious. I personally don't believe in those stuff. If it was true then anybody could become billionair right? And I could become Adam's wife (next life)? HAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAO!!!!! Wow you are soooo evil to Gallen's character, but hell yeah he deserves every bit of torture arghhh!!!! He killed his father-in-law, indirectly killed his grandfather-in-law, almost killed Ah Bong (Adam) who he claimed to be his "brother," hit his own father, etc and etc. Dang, poor kid, but he did resemble that lawyer in CBWH though hahha I really DISLIKED him for stealing Bong's girlfriend, what an uneducated lawyer LOL. The last time I rewatched CBWH was last year or 2 years ago. Well I can remember ALMOST everything because I rewatch Adam's series like 10 times everytime it comes out, then I keep them on my shelf for years hahaha.

Awww is there gonna be a second chance for German interview? Girl please, why go to Germany for? Go to HK interview or somewhere else better HAHAHA. My mom wouldn't let me go if I were you either since I don't know anybody there hehe. But you can stay here with me though, no worries (I mean stay in USA to chat with me LOL). What the heck do you mean you delete all of happies? You mean smilies? hahahaha. I do that sometimes too because this forum limits posting too much smilies LOL. I sure will brag about Adam after watching "The Prince's Shadow." Do you check TPS thread in spcnet? LOL I'll have alot to say there about Adam of course hahahaha. Okie see ya later sis.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-08-05 at 01:55 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    The 1979 version. I thought the word "classic" would have covered that,
    Oh yeah, sorry I was slow LOL, but you said, "Mandarin-dubbed" so I thought you were referring to the Taiwanese version, but I asked which one out of the three anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    but I should have figured that all of his adaptations would be considered classics by you! I hope I'll like it too. I haven't watched many TVB ancient series.
    hehe that's right, most of Adam's series are considered "classics" How did you get your hands on it?
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    Yeah, CBWH is one of my favorite modern series of Adam Oh I see, you're almost finished with it when Gallen's turning bad and all. I REALLY HATE HIS CHARACTER IN CBWH

Yes, Adam sings the themesong and sub themesongs. The English title to Chilam's song should be "How Can it be," Lady Zhuge should know hehe LOL.

I cried when Bong (Adam) was accused of murdering Bill Sir and on his way to jail, Christine ran after him crying. OH MY GOSH the look on his face made me cry a river!!!!! and when his father passed away, he dropped sooo many tears while reading the letter from his dad. Have you watched "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai" (Casts: Adam, Dodo Cheng, Sunny Chan, Nnadia Chan, Gordon Lam) yet? It's even sadder and more touching.

Me too! Gallen is so good at being evil.. hehe... oooh... thanx for the title of the song.. i've been searching for it for ages.. hehe..
    I was crying too when Adam went to prison.. If he had known he would come out early, he wouldn't have let Christine go.. He always look sad n happy whenever he saw her with her husband.. very happy when they ended together in the end.. So sad though when Christine's husband died...
    Oh... I haven't watched the series "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai"... Is it good?
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    Me too! Gallen is so good at being evil.. hehe... oooh... thanx for the title of the song.. i've been searching for it for ages.. hehe..
    I was crying too when Adam went to prison.. If he had known he would come out early, he wouldn't have let Christine go.. He always look sad n happy whenever he saw her with her husband.. very happy when they ended together in the end.. So sad though when Christine's husband died...
    Oh... I haven't watched the series "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai"... Is it good?
    Oh, are you looking for that song or just the title? LOL. I also hate Christine's character besides Gallen's, who does she think she is? She expects Bong to be there for her whenever she needs him, ahhh user!!!!

Yes, "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai" is definitely a good series, but SAD due to many deaths. I rented it together with CBWH since it was filmed after CBWH hehe. The setting might be boring because it's in Shanghai. The casts are pretty much from CBWH except Louis, Chilam and Christine.
    ♥ Adam

Oh, are you looking for that song or just the title? LOL. I also hate Christine's character besides Gallen's, who does she think she is? She expects Bong to be there for her whenever she needs him, ahhh user!!!!
    Hehe.. Looking for the song.. I didn't know how to find it before as i didn't know the english title n I don't know chinese. Thanx to u, I know what to find now.. hehe..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

I think I've only watched one or two or his older series, but I've listened to a lot of his songs when I was little, and know a lot of the words. A great actor, so much emotion in his work! It's really funny when he tries to be humorous!
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be here cuz this thread is for his fans, but I read a quote here and had to comment. By the way, I absolutely dislike Adam. Sorry if I offended anyone or everyone. I haven't seen a series thus far where is acting is any good in my opinion. I don't know what his singing is like, so I can't judge on that. I'm also very shallow so must point out that I don't like the way he looks. Anywho, back to why I'm here:
    Which series of Adam you like most? Mine is Chor Lau Heung, no one beats him in that characer hehe.
    I beg to differ. Michael Miu Kiu Wai is a very goood Chor Lau Heung. He has the looks, the charisma, the acting skills, the height, the built, the everything to portray a tricky play-boy type character. He was the archetype Chor Lau Heung. When I think Chor Lau Heung, he is the only one that pops to mine. Everyone else was just wearing the wig. Sorry, I don't mean to be mean; this is just how I feel.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be here cuz this thread is for his fans, but I read a quote here and had to comment. By the way, I absolutely dislike Adam. Sorry if I offended anyone or everyone. I haven't seen a series thus far where is acting is any good in my opinion. I don't know what his singing is like, so I can't judge on that. I'm also very shallow so must point out that I don't like the way he looks. Anywho, back to why I'm here:

I beg to differ. Michael Miu Kiu Wai is a very goood Chor Lau Heung. He has the looks, the charisma, the acting skills, the height, the built, the everything to portray a tricky play-boy type character. He was the archetype Chor Lau Heung. When I think Chor Lau Heung, he is the only one that pops to mine. Everyone else was just wearing the wig. Sorry, I don't mean to be mean; this is just how I feel.
    Welcome to Adam's FANS thread. I didn't know there were non-Adam's fans reading this thread as well

You like Miu Kiu Wai, fine (no wonder you dislike Adam because I can't stand Miu Kiu Wai either). Don't even get me start on his bad looks and terrible acting skill in "The Hawk" (starred Adam, Angie, Idy) where he played a supporting role. May I ask how many series of Adam have you seen that comes to your conclusion he cannot act? And it's definitely a mystery that you haven't heard him singing because Adam sings ALL the themesongs to his TVB series. I thought you just saw "The Conqueror's Story?" LMAO first time someone says he/she doesn't like the way Adam looks. Does it matter? Then don't watch his series!!!!!

How do you explain that Adam's CLH stormed Taiwan and took over HK the image of his suave, debonair CLH for decades? To be frank, if you just ask someone on the street in HK, "Who is Chor Lau Heung?" They definitely or most likely will answer, "Cheng Siu Chow." Eh, even Gu Long himself was very satisfied with Adam's CLH. He even sighed, "Everyone only focus on Adam's CLH and careless about my novel." I respect that you like Miu Kiu Wai, but we like Adam and many other people also feel the same. I don't wanna compare but Adam's CLH is much more famous than MKW or whoever.

Thanks for your descriptions of MKW's CLH but no thanks since I already know very well how he supposed to look. CLH = Adam Cheng hands down. hahaha if you're interested, I can gather all different praises and comments on Adam's CLH from various reporters, writers, DJs and interviewers. Yeah, you like MKW, we LOVE Adam, but the majority/outsider is indeed not blind
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-10-05 at 02:13 PM.
    ♥ Adam

I agree with adamcheng22447.. in fact, Adam's Chor Lau Heung was so famous that many directors asked him film 1 version after another. I didn't see anybody asking Miu for the 2nd time... ohh plus, adam's chor was on tope of the chart way above miu in a bbs poll earlier. Adam's acting beats miu anytime dude!!!

MysticDust,
    yes. you're very shallow for picking on his looks. May I beg to be differ, but Adam Cheng looks much more HANDSOME than Miu Kiu Wai from every perspective. The guy not only has talents in acting skill, singing skill, he also has a huge impact in hk television industry + the dude's god of stock market. Well well...Miu Kiu Wai can't even be compared with Adam Cheng. No comments on Chor Lau Heung 'cuz everyone knows the story! (Adam Cheng rox)
    Last edited by Wo Ai Ni 84; 03-10-05 at 01:46 AM.

MysticDust,
    yes. you're very shallow for picking on his looks. May I beg to be differ, but Adam Cheng looks much more HANDSOME than Miu Kiu Wai from every perspective. The guy not only has talents in acting skill, singing skill, he also has a huge impact in hk television industry + the dude's god of stock market. Well well...Miu Kiu Wai can't even be compared with Adam Cheng. No comments on Chor Lau Heung 'cuz everyone knows the story! (Adam Cheng rox)

lOL. yeah...in a way..im also shallow. That's why i dont like Miu Kiu Wai. Since ive never seen any series with him..i can't judge the way he acts and can't compare it to the adam's acting. but just by looks, he's not someone i would call handsome. Plus, i've never seen Adam's OR M....'s(too lazy to type it all out. =X ) Chor Lau Heung, so it's not like i saw one and not the other and am therefore choosing my side like that. It's just that Chor Lau Heung should be very handsome and like...appealing to people. And well...Miu dsjfskj just isnt handsome. That's y i think Adams the better Chor Lau Heung. But hey, if you compare Miu k... and Richie...Miu's definitely better! =)

Yes,u were soooooo right at the first sentence in the first paragraph.U shouldn't have had came here making urself so clear that u dislike Adam and MKW's CLH is better.Please remember that this is a thread especially set up for Adam Cheng(People should not only READ the title ,but also UNDERSTAND it for god's sake!!)although everybody here has the right to speak, it doesn't mean that u can come here dropping some personal views which r clearly not welcomed here and caused a WAR and kept saying that U R SORRY.(If SORRY is this useful,then we wouldn't need policemen.Right?)

Do u know something called "Respect"??Have u seen any Adam fans went to ur Michael Miu's forums and talking bad about him??? YES,I have to admit that I don't care much about MKW,and YES I hate seeing people dissing Adam.But I do respect thier opinions because I can't make people to shut up(although most of them should,sometimes.) I want poeple to respect my idols thus I respect thier idols first.I don't go around dissing other artists.This is what I called "Respect". And now u r wayyyyyyyyyyy too over.....u r just like a mom went to ur neighbor's house telling her that ur own son is more handsome and smarter.And hers is NOTHING.What the hexx is that???Do u think this is something that a person w/ clear mind would do?Do u think we would let u go so easily because u have apologized first?? :P

Talking about Adam's acting skill.Well,if u can't see any good is his acting,then u have to check for ur eyesight first and then introspect urself that why u can't see what almost every artists in HK's TV industry can see.And pls don't burst this out so easily as ur SPECIAL VIEW and be proud of it next time. It won't do u any good.

And the last, as a Taiwanese, I have to tell you that I have never known that MKW has played CLH b4 and Adam's CLH is 100 times well known than his in we Taiwan people's minds.This might not prove anything,but that Adam's CLH does has a significant place in TV industry here in TW.
    Last edited by Legends; 03-10-05 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends
    And the last, as a Taiwanese, I have to tell you that I have never known that MKW has played CLH b4 and Adam's CLH is 100 times well known than his in we Taiwan people's minds.This might not prove anything,but that Adam's CLH does has a significant place in TV industry here in TW.
    LMAO Legends, I love your remarks girl!!!! Good Chow mai hehe
    In addition to your comment, even the Chief executive of TVBS personally envited Adam and Angie Chiu to Taiwan in 2001 during the re-broadcast of CLH 79 and thanked Adam, "Without CLH '79, there would be no TVBS in Taiwan." And hello, on TVB's official VCD of CLH '79, there are two lines clearly written that Adam IS the CLH hahaha unless some people can't read

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/adamcheng22447/20000190480ni.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

Unlike the super fans here, I won't use too much fire and bomb on you. I just want to give some justice to Adam. If you just see a few series of Adam and have not heard him sing, then you're just hating in blind ignorance. Perhaps you haven't even given him a chance to begin with.. So I won't judge someone who doesn't know Adam.

Your words are like the wind blowing pass my ears. Just to be fair I love both Adam and Milky Way as CLH.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thumbs down

Mystic Dust, you are entitle to your opinion, but at least have the brains to think where you should be posting those thoughts and what those thoughts entail. You don't go over to someone else's place and make them look bad. OR is it that fans of MKW doensn't know better. That give lots of implication as to what type of fans MKW has.

hmm well so its chor the only good thing miu kiu wai has been in then?

you say adam is not good in anything, then say miu kiu wai is the best chor, ok fair enough that is your opinion.so he is the best chor....is there no need to mention other good series he was in then?????

You say you dislike adam, though you have only seen some series have not listened to his music etc....maybe a chor lau heung forum is the bes place to post this...it just happens adam is more diverse than just Chor Lau Heung, unlike miu kiu wai it seems.

LMAO Legends, I love your remarks girl!!!! Good Chow mai hehe
    In addition to your comment, even the Chief executive of TVBS personally envited Adam and Angie Chiu to Taiwan in 2001 during the re-broadcast of CLH 79 and thanked Adam, "Without CLH '79, there would be no TVBS in Taiwan." And hello, on TVB's official VCD of CLH '79, there are two lines clearly written that Adam IS the CLH hahaha unless some people can't read

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/adamcheng22447/20000190480ni.jpg')
    I've watched that a long time ago, but great poster! Wow, Liza Wang looks so young...
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    I've watched that a long time ago, but great poster! Wow, Liza Wang looks so young...
    haha it's the '79 version VCD cover of Chor Lau Heung - the best adaption. I LOVE Adam and Angie in this series No comments on Liza Wang.
    ♥ Adam

yes lor~ u shouldn't be in this thread cos it's only for ppl who like adam. what r u doing here? at first i tot adamcheng22447 had humilated u by putting down miu kiu wai, but after reading her quote, she only emphasized that 'no one else beats adam in that role' n obvioulsy she didn't even mention miu kiu wai's name. geez, she is entitled to her opinion ok? besides, this is adam's thread!! we dun care if u like miu kiu wai but plz put that in his own thread!!!

i dun understand y u kept saying sorry but apology not accepted!! u've already offended us so no need to say 'no offense....' whatever!! i really wonder how many dramas of adam u've watched b4 cos if u do then u should know he sings the themesong to almost all of them unless that show was filmed in the early 70s where themesong wasn't available~~ omg, i can't believe u go to our forum dissing adam's looks...this is a joke!! if u consider miu kiu wai handsome then adam cheng is 1000x better! chinese ppl have given adam the nick name 'chow goon - wing yuen dik dai hup' (4ever swordsman) so i think the other ppl r just wearing a wig, but adam is the real 1!

--------------------------------------------------

ok~ anyway to adam's fans, let's get back to our own topic -- adam!!! he left china in march 10, n he will be attending a promotion for 'the prince's shadow' at a local school in hk today @ 2:30 pm! before he left china, he performed another show in a fashion exhibition ar~~ here's 1 capture i found fr http://www.adamcheng.com

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/yulingfung/30.jpg')

haha poor adam was being swamped with flowers n lost his microphone in the midst of them! some fans wanted to hug n give kisses wahh! i wish i was there keke~~
    Last edited by yulingfung; 03-10-05 at 10:24 PM.
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~