Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favourite games featured on super trio show

Default favourite games featured on super trio show

okey..this show has been screened for 10 years now, and each show has its classic little games.. which ones are your favourite:-

mine are the hide and seek one when celebrities have to dress up and hide amongst the audience, the one where the celebrity copies the acts as portrayed on video, the toast one, the sushi one, the give us a clue one, the soaking game (as in current series), the table tennis, the "catch on word" game (as in first series), the dance one (where professional dancers dance yet celebrities have to copy it), the singing one (first series)

i think i have exhausted the games featured in the show

the walking over the spikey things while giving a girl a piggy back ride.

i like the soaking game too...and the one with the balloon..where u have to think of answer to the question while someone is pumping air in the balloon..
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

Default games

ping pong game, i like it.

my all time favorite : guess the song... so funny. i want it back !

i like the one where the celebrities have to pass around the seaweed pieces. Also the soaking game as well. Somehow, I find that the 'continue the topic' game bored (where the host will give a topic, and the celebrities have to keep on saying stuffs that are connected to that topic). I have just recently joined the super trio fever so I dont know too much about the games.

My favourite is ''Si Yan Seng'' when they must to say something what is inside the topic. For example ''artist nickname'' you must to say nicknames and if you said wrong they will hit the salver in your head.
    This game is from newest Super Trio--> Super Trio Continues

Other my favourite is the word game where they must to said for exapmle TVB and then B-gjai.. It's very difficult to tell you guys what is this game but it's very old game and I like it very much.

The sushi game where hey had to said numbers of 7's multiplication table.

Default super trio show

the pictionary game where artist have to quickly draw something yet the next person has to draw the exact same thing within a matter of then..then the last person has to guess what the picture is meant to be.

in the current series I like:

that soaking game, and the guessing game where the celebrities has to guess what the other person is doing. I also like the game where 3 ppl are on each side -similar rules like that ping pong game..and the one where they are blowing the candles out.

from the old series I like:

the ping pong game

the one where the celebrities has to act and mimic a play.

and where the celebs are given something to drink n eat, while the others has to guess which food has chilly in them etc...

I loved the game where the celebrities are made to go dizzy. they then try to reach the other side to blow this ping pong ball out of the box.
    Last edited by Bubblegum; 04-02-05 at 02:00 PM.
    Have you learned to love one another?

I like the current series on guess what sound is this and one of the celebrities have to imitate the sound for the other to guess. Some of the sound was so funny.

The other games were the celebrities had to sing while given a reflexology (feet massage). I remember one of the guest was Nnadia and she was screaming for pain while singing. I think this is the 2000 season.

Others I like are toast bread, eating sushi with wasabi and eating watermelon.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I also remember one where the contestants were forced to fill in the lyrics to a song about another contestant, and most of them were hilariously insulting, especially Andy Hui's song about Cutie Mui's, and Nat Chan and Louis Yuen kept singing bad stuff about Adam and Lydia, Liza Wang and Lor Kar Ying!!!!

There was also this game I liked called "Bean Bag Person" where the contestants have to throw one or two beanbag persons and then have to imitate the position the beanbag persons land in.

The ping pong game is also very hilarious, espceially with Gordon Lam, but then it got a bit too repetitive.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Top favourite games that i like are:

The Soaking Game - always in creases when that comes on!

The Sushi game - the faces on the celebrities are priceless!

The game where the have to blow the candles out with a straw with your legs spread open

The singing one with the pain

The dancing one

and some other games but a cant think right now! lol but the ones that i have mentioned are the ones that are the funniest!!

Do you remember when they were at the swimming pool and the celebs had to play games in water?

Default games featured

i guess looking back at the series from day 1...now its more or so along the same method of play.. like in current one "si yan sing" is like the older version.played in the same way as the table tennis one - idea is to bring up words relating to the topic in question or the one where they play as individuals and bring up words relating to the topic in question (eg songs with the word "you")..

nevertheless..its wot makes us laugh & happy , the way the artistes play the games and the method of gameplay makes this show addictive series after series

Quote Originally Posted by Gernice
    The sushi game where hey had to said numbers of 7's multiplication table.
    how does the sushi game work? I don't really get it.
    Initially thought that when it reaches the multiplication of 7 they need to stand but NOT say the number, and switch directions. But once this guy stood at 17 and it was correct? *confused*
    Denise Hocc Forums
    http://www.denisehocc.com

Smile

The toast one

The Sushi one

The one you have to guess if they have milk in their mouth

The quick answers plus being hit on the head if one fail to answer (my favourite)

The singing one

The Ping pong one
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

too bad i only managed to watch the recent super 3 game (the super trio show continues) so i can't comment on the older shows. but so far i love the ''sek chun lo'' where they have to walk through the painful steps. haha, love their screams and also that dancing game. lol the artists lose all their poises! and also that song guessing game is hilarious also
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I love the "Guess the Song" game.. So funny! Other than that..

da one where you have to connect the last word with another new word/words.
    da one where they spit milk..
    Si Yan Seng
    feet massage singing.. XD.. this made me laugh ALOT
    da one where you have to walk on the pebble-like road..

I saw an old episode of Super Trio and there was this game where like they give a phrase to a foreign guy and they play chinese whispers. It was so funny how they try to speak chinese but it turns out all wrong!!
    Here's an episode. Takes awhile to load so its best to pause it and then play it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qsn...h=Super%20Trio

I cracked up so many times watching that game!!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

hey thanks! i'll check it out now...just hope my net connection don't act up again...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    The toast one

The Sushi one

The one you have to guess if they have milk in their mouth

The quick answers plus being hit on the head if one fail to answer (my favourite)

The singing one

The Ping pong one
    hahah...i like the same ones as you do...i love the one where people get hit...xD
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

anyone here got the old eps of 3 show? coz my connection with youtube always stuck at the middle
    cherrie