Thread: A Complaint about an moderator

Default A Complaint about an moderator

I want to lodge a complaint about the moderator of actors/actresses forums "CrazyLilangel". I know she is a faithful fan of Vicki's, but she also a mod of these forum, she should treat anybody fairly. She has been treating unfairly to some actresses & members in some topics there, such as warning other members who criticized Vicki, but allowing other Vicki fans to talk bad (even using bad words) about other actors/actresses they hate.

Adm, please take your time to go to actors/actresses forums to see what she did there. If you don't agree with me and even delete my complaint, that's fine, but I think the way CrazyLilangel did made alot of people dislike spcnet.

Best regards
    Ivy aka Blue

Talking

lol...I didn't see anything wrong...Maybe you should quote the post or something... It's pretty much to look through all those posts...

Cheer up, man!

I don't like Vicky too...

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    I want to lodge a complaint about the moderator of actors/actresses forums "CrazyLilangel". I know she is a faithful fan of Vicki's, but she also a mod of these forum, she should treat anybody fairly. She has been treating unfairly to some actresses & members in some topics there, such as warning other members who criticized Vicki, but allowing other Vicki fans to talk bad (even using bad words) about other actors/actresses they hate.

Adm, please take your time to go to actors/actresses forums to see what she did there. If you don't agree with me and even delete my complaint, that's fine, but I think the way CrazyLilangel did made alot of people dislike spcnet.

Best regards
    Ivy aka Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by a quote
    "Originally Posted by MessUpGirl
    WTF-its Ruby ,inever seen him with vicky before and it dosen't seem right
    Don't be blind just because ya are her big fans
    tell the true
    I go with Ruby"

He's been with Vicki for at least four works.

And tone down your language. There's no sense in having every R/V/A thread degenerate into vulgarity and rudeness.
    i dont see the rudeness in this post...

EDIT: also if you are posting about a complaint, could you please pm the admin (spcnet), rather than posting about how wrong a moderator is to everyone, and dont worry...action will be taken to all who abuse the boards....if they ever abused it...
    Last edited by hyperlink989; 02-19-05 at 05:01 AM.
    meePiT

Hyperlink is right. In terms of Netiquette, this kind of thing needs to be handled in private...either through private messages of e-mail. The public forums are not meant for this kind of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    i dont see the rudeness in this post...
    i don't think ivy means that post...this is nothing

And it's true some actor/actress's thread doesn't allow the criticize at all wheares other actor/actress thread include many of dissing posts about other actors/actresses they hate. it's strange.

anyway, I think forum master will manage the ivy's complain well.
    good luck

P.S sorry for my English..I am not good at

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowwhy
    i don't think ivy means that post...this is nothing

And it's true some actor/actress's thread doesn't allow the criticize at all wheares other actor/actress thread include many of dissing posts about other actors/actresses they hate. it's strange.

anyway, I think forum master will manage the ivy's complain well.
    good luck

P.S sorry for my English..I am not good at
    just posting one of the actors/actresses guidelines/rules...:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylilangel
    3. As with all forums, please refrain from spamming and personal attacks. Criticism of an actor is allowed, but please refrain from making derogatory remarks that intentionally insult members. Joking comments are not included.
    criticism of an actor is allowed but intentional insults to other members are not allowed......
    meePiT

I suggest can someone remove this completely since this is prob best discussed privately as that is the wiser way of dealing with this (as also suggested by most of you)? if not, this thread is likely continue to invite posts from other members.

Hello Ivy,

I also help mod the actress forum. Crazylilangel has forum rules that allow criticizing actors/actresses but not the members. Profanity is not allowed. If you do see something that bothers you, please PM the moderator and he/she will handle the problem. If you can point me to specific posts that you are mentioning about, I will be more than happy to check or edit them.

Hrm...I tend to post abundantly in Alec threads, occasionally reply in Vicki threads, and then lurk in the rest.

I never quite thought I was that incredibly biased because I lurk a lot in the actress forum as opposed to actively participating. But I do admit that I'm harsher in Ruby v Vicki threads simply because we've had at least three that have degenerated into wars between members that are so incredibly pointless.

So Ivy, tell me. Which posts of mine have ticked you off? And for all our sakes, please don't let your Ruby fan status color your judgment.
    Last edited by CrazyLilAngel; 02-20-05 at 02:31 AM.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Hrm...I tend to post abundantly in Alec threads, occasionally reply in Vicki threads, and then lurk in the rest.

I never quite thought I was that incredibly biased because I lurk a lot in the actress forum as opposed to actively participating. But I do admit that I'm harsher in Ruby v Vicki threads simply because we've had at least three that have degenerated into wars between members that are so incredibly pointless.

So Ivy, tell me. Which posts of mine have ticked you off? And for all our sakes, please don't let your Ruby fan status color your judgment.
    Hi CrazyLilAngel,

First, thank you for answering my complaint. Second, I want to discuss about my complaint

- You are mod, you should know and see what has happened in the forums under your control/mod. Don't ask me which one, because alot of troubles have occurred in these forums. If I post all of them here, I don't know how long it will be. If you didn't see these problems, the big problem is from you and your biase.

- I have to admit that you allow VK fans to abuse alot of threads in these forums. Not only Ruby's fans complaint about it, but also other actresses/actors' fans dislike spcnet.tv because whenever we go to spcnet.tv we thought that we were in VK forum only.

- I am just waiting for adm's anwer. I know that who has build spcnet.tv want to have a good forum for all of people love movies/series/actors/actresses. They want mod to help them maintain the good/wonderful forum for all members. But now, seeing the spcnet.tv has been abused by some fans/mod, I am really sorry for spcnet.tv

- If adm ask other members to evaluate the spcnet.tv mods's working ability, they will know the truth. I've never complainted/blamed any one without a reasonable reason.

Finally, thanks all of you, who replied my complaint.

Best regards
    Ivy = Blue
    Last edited by Ivy; 02-20-05 at 06:22 AM.

- You are mod, you should know and see what has happened in the forums under your control/mod. Don't ask me which one, because alot of troubles have occurred in these forums. If I post all of them here, I don't know how long it will be. If you didn't see these problems, the big problem is from you and your biase.
    I lurk. I skim a lot (having dial-up = slow net = I can't take time to read everything = skimming). I don't remember everything I write/do/say/read. So, unless you can point out something out to me, I'm going to disregard you. Especially since I haven't done anything in the actress forum recently seeing as I have nothing to say there.

- I have to admit that you allow VK fans to abuse alot of threads in these forums. Not only Ruby's fans complaint about it, but also other actresses/actors' fans dislike spcnet.tv because whenever we go to spcnet.tv we thought that we were in VK forum only.
    Do they? I know they passionately defend Vicki, but Ruby fans passionately defend Ruby, and etc etc. Fans are going to defend their idol. That's life. And I haven't received any complaints in a long time. The last time was about inappropriate spam back in the summer that I didn't catch and needed to delete. And Vicki/Ruby fans in particular are troublesome because it seems like everytime we have a Ruby v. Vicki thread, it always degenerates into war. I have no clue why. -_-;;

And it's odd what you say because Vicki thread is rather quiet. It would make more sense to complain to and about me about Alec since his threads just multiply faster than bunnies. @_@;; And I like to nip arguments in the bud regardless of where they are as long as I spot it. So, again, evidence.

I've never complainted/blamed any one without a reasonable reason.
    Then show me the reason. I can't fix/do anything unless I know what you're complaining about. And you're probably thinking "But I have told you!" Yeah, but show me.

Edit: spelling boo-boo -_-;;

Oh, and just to add, seeing as you seem to bring Vicki and Ruby up a lot...the last thing I ever said in reference to Ruby is 1) "Oh no, is Alec acting with her again?!?! and 2) I love the pretty pictures that you Ruby fans post, but could you guys please post less for the sake of slow internet users? And please do be careful with copyright rules.
    Last edited by CrazyLilAngel; 02-20-05 at 03:52 PM.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Hello Ivy,

Let me say a fair word in this situation. No one is taking sides here. But we all know "all is innocent until proven guilty". You have only filed a complaint, but we need proof/evidence to take action. Right now it's just an accusation(allegation), you don't need to post all her posts, just the specific ones that best demonstrates what you say about her.

In every situation in real life or on the internet, we need proof to back up what we say.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 02-20-05 at 04:50 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Re Ivy: As noted, I have no way of knowing what specific posts you are referring to if you don't specify. I really don't prefer to comb through the whole forum and try to guess what offending posts have you riled up.

Also, issues like these should be sent to me or the moderator via PM and not involve everyone else. Have you also tried to contact the mod, Crazylilangel, first about your grievances before lodging a complaint? I'm sure that mods are willing to listen first and try to resolve it together with members too if there are any misunderstandings.

Topic closed. Please PM me your concerns regarding this matter instead.
    -SC