Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vivian Chen De Rong (the often underrated actress)

Quote Originally Posted by tw1nkletoes89
    Is THE TATTOOED FLOWER worth watching? I haven't seen it, but I would like to just because i'm a fan of Vivian and Steve as a couple.

The Tattooed Flower is probably Vivian's BEST series. Her performance was really good, considering it was her very first tv series. She was really pretty in it too and the story was just addicting. I just rewatched it again and still could not stop watching it towards the middle where it got really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSakura
    I tried to find some threads on this Taiwanese actress Vivian Chen De Rong, but couldn't find any. So I thought I'd start one. I know Vivian is often underrated, but she is still considered very pretty and cute by some. Also, she can act. Her biggest mistake was leaving Qiong Yao's production, IMO. Was wondering if anyone else here has any other cute pictures of Vivian? Thanks.
    I recently found a tape by Vivian titled "Pouring All My Love On You"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/p/2006-04-06/U1513P28T3D1040471F326DT20060406095425.JPG')

Here's Vivian (2nd from the left) with Ruby Lin and Steve Ma Ching Tao
    (Vivian looks so cute!)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/p/2006-04-06/U1513P28T3D1040474F326DT20060406095447.JPG')

how old is her?

wasn't she really popular when she did qiong yao series?

Does anyone know the princess name in the serious called qiong yao series??

Default Vivian's Fan Site

Hi Everybody. Please Tell me Vivian's Official fan site address.

i actualy think she did a fair job in legendary siblings...i like her better there than in tatooed flower where she played the goody-two-cious damsel in distress

it seems to be she and Steve Ma do work together many times
    天地者 萬物之逆旅 光陰者 百代之過客

"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."

Her cring scene very good

Here's Vivian's Baidu site (in Chinese though):

http://baike.baidu.com/view/18796.htm

She's starred with some notable actors: Steve Ma (of course!), Dicky Chueng, Vincent Jiao, Huang Hai Bing, Nicky Wu.

I don't think she's underrated. She may not have done tons of films, but at least all her series has had her as female lead. Looks like she's quite secure in whatever series she chooses to play.

I agree Vivian and Steve make a star couple. Recently re-watched Zu Mountain Heroes. I really like them as a couple. Their roles don't require them to be weepy or over-acting (not too much anyway ). All standoffish for Steve as Ding Yin. Cool and proud for Vivian as Yao Chi.

I think Yao Chi is one of Vivian's best roles. She performed her part with such grace and presence. Her costumes were really beautiful. My only beef was that she had appalling martial ability. The granny fought better than her! She was supposed to be one of the Wulin martial leaders, the best in her sect. Looked like the only ones she could beat were the ke le fe .

Vivian got married last year. To a real estate guy I believe. They look genuine and happy together in their photos.

I don't think Vivian is underrated in terms of popularity. she was hot stuff back in the days. But in term of acting, she is a bit underrated but I think that's more to do with her roles then anything else. She's about the same as Yue Ling.

Zu Mountain was so bad I wanted to stop half way. I only kept going because of the evil guy. I love him and wished he was main. Vivian's character was so weak when she's suppose to be one of the 3 top fighters in the world.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.