Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Prince's Shadow {Adam Cheng, Sheren Tang, Tavia Yeung, Marco Ngai, Joyce Tang}

Quote Originally Posted by baobao
    Hi ^^
    I just want to drop by with a few quick comments.

I think this series is reallly interesting and quite unique so far. (Mix of comedy and at times intense.)
    Marco, Adam, and Tavia are doing a great job
    Sheren just popped up recently, so no comment her acting yet, but I feel her character will indeed add a lot of spice into the mix.
    Joyce's acting.. well, I feel she is too extreme/trying too hard and at times overacting. However, there are some parts where she's great (but the bad is outweighing the good for me). Indeed, I still need some time to adjust to her being the queen.
    On Carlo, I feel they could've made his character more sassier and interesting OR really slow yet adorable and virtuous (like Raymond in Eternal Happiness). Right now, he seems to be smacked in the middle.. .

I'm very much liking the series so far.. and definitely hoping for a HAPPY ending.
    Yep, Adam, Marco and Tavia's acting skills are impressive, Sheren is not bad either. Her character cracks me up!!!!! I usually can't stand newcomers (young stars) but Tavia has caught my attention in episode 1, and she's good at portraying her character. I have no comments about Joyce since she hasn't shown up that much, but my mother says she exaggerates alot when she tries to act all cool and stuff LOL. I've also read similar comments from Joyce's acting in Chinese BBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa955
    Is this series good, where can I get to download it ?
    This series is DARN good it keeps making me watch more and more hehe, not boring so far. SPCNET doesn't allow discussions about downloading series or music or else they will delete our messages. I suggest you to rent it it's out in Malaysia already.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-23-05 at 01:52 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Wink

Thanks for reposting, I can see them now =] Yuck! Qian long and Chou yat Ming kiss each other? Omg. ha ha Ko Sing baths like... alot in this series.

I'm interested in watching this series, but the Mandarin episodes are coming out so darn slowly.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I'm interested in watching this series, but the Mandarin episodes are coming out so darn slowly.
    I'm glad to hear that When is it coming out in Mandarin? VCD/DVD or VHS? Why don't you try renting DVD and reading the subtitle instead? I love their ORIGINAL voice
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-24-05 at 11:34 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    I'm glad to hear that When is it coming out in Mandarin? VCD/DVD or VHS? Why don't you try renting DVD and reading the subtitle instead? I love their ORIGINAL voice
    I don't know when the whole thing will be released. How many episodes are there in total?

No, I prefer Mandarin dubbing for Cantonese series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I don't know when the whole thing will be released. How many episodes are there in total?

You're waiting for the whole thing to be released? LOL. I'm like waiting anxiously for one episode after another DAILY hehe.

At Jadenew.net it says TPS has 25 episodes, but TVFE says it has 20 episodes. Sorry, first time I'm not sure how many episodes Adam's series has

Well, because you speak Mandarin
    ♥ Adam

You're waiting for the whole thing to be released? LOL. I'm like waiting anxiously for one episode after another DAILY hehe.

At Jadenew.net it says TPS has 25 episodes, but TVFE says it has 20 episodes. Sorry, first time I'm not sure how many episodes Adam's series has
    Well, maybe I'll watch a few episodes and see how I like it. I think up to episode 6 of the Mandarin version has been released so far. The Mandarin version might have a different number of total episodes than the Cantonese version.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Red face

Well, because you speak Mandarin :
    25 eps?? I wish! I LOVE this series... hopefully its 25 eps instead of 20 =]

TPS third promotion on March 25.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2005-3-26/UL-381295.htm

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20050326-ul-31.jpg')

http://www.wenweipo.com/news.phtml?n...0006&cat=011EN

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wenweipo.com/image/2005/03/26/yle.jpg')

http://full.mingpaonews.com/20050326/__mcb1.htm

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://full.mingpaonews.com/20050326/26mc09.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://full.mingpaonews.com/20050326/26mc10.jpg')

http://www.singtao.com/yesterday/ent/0326fo06.html

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singtao.com/media/20050326/20050326fp06.JPG')

http://www.singpao.com/20050326/gossip/691587.html

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20050326/photos/m691588SP.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20050326/photos/m691590SP.jpg')

¬î©x­·Ä̳r¶²¤k¶}¤ß
    2005-3-26

¾G¤Ö¬î¡B¾HµÑ¶²¡B§d®a¼Ö¡B±ç³·µD¤Î³¯Å´¥­µ¥¡A¬Q¨ì«C¦ç ¬Y°Ó³õ¬°¡m±s¥Î¶¢¤H¡n¶i¦æ¡u¶¢¤H¸Õ¥m¤j·|¡v«Å¶Ç¬¡°Ê¡A ¡u¬î©x¡v¤Î¡u¶²¤k¡v¾á¥ôµû§P¡C

´Á¶¡¿ï¥X¥|¦ì²{³õÆ[²³¦PÃÀ­û¶i¦æ»R¤M¡B¼C¤Î¸õ¯ó¸È»Pµ·¤y»R¤ñÁÉ¡A·í¸õ¯ó¸È »R®É¡A¡u¶²¤k¡v¯º¨¥¼@¤¤¦o§²°|ªºÃÀ§²¤°»ò»R¤]À´±o¸õ¡A¥]¬A¦Ñ»R¡C¬î©x´¡¼L¹D¡G¡u¦bµL½u´N¤£­n¸õ¯ó¸È»R¡A§_«h´N ·|³Q¥m¡C¡v³Ì«á¥Ñ§d®a¼Ö¤Î½²±d¦~Áp¦P¤@¦ì¤p©f©f¸õµ·¤y »R¡A¤G¤H±N¤p©f©f»R¨Ó»R¥h¡A¤£¦ý±N¦o­ËÂà¡A¤SÀ°¦o©Ô¤@ ¦r°¨¡Aµ²ªGªíºt¤F¤»¤Q¦h¬í¡A¥Ñ¤p©f©f³Ó¥X¡A¡u¬î©x¡v§ó ©ÔµÛ¤p©f©f¶³õ¤@©P¡C

¶²¤k¬Q¤é¥H¤@¥ó¶K¨­¸È«G¬Û¡A¨­§÷¬ÂÄn¯B¥Y¡A¤@¦V¤fªáªá ªº¡u¬î©x¡v¨£ª¬¡A§Y¤W«e³r¦oª±¡A«ü¦o°µ¤FÅÖÅé¥N¨¥¤H«á ¤Sè°¤SFit¡A¤S·fµÛ¡u¶²¤k¡vÅÖ¸y¦X·Ó¡A³r±o¡u¶²¤k¡v¯º­ Ó¤£°±¡C

¥_¤W«_¦º¦Yªe³b

¡u¬î©x¡vµy«á±N¦b¬õÀ]Á|¦æ­Ó°Û¡A©Ò¥H²{®É¤w¶}©l½mºq½m»R¡C¥L»¡¡G¡u§Ú²{¦b°_ §É«á´N¶}©l½m¡A¥[¤W¤S­n¶}·|«×¾ô¤Î¬°¡m±s¡n¼@«Å¶Ç¡A©Ò¥H¦n¨¯­W¡C¡]§A¤µ¦¸¦³¤°»ò·s¾ô¡H¡^¤µ¦¸¤£·|¥u°Û¦Û¤vªººq¡A¤Z¬O²{®É ³Ìhit³Ì¦nÅ¥ªººq³£·|°Û¡A©Ò¥H­n°O¥|¤Q¦h­ººqµü¡A¦P®É¤ S·|¸õ«Ü¦h¤£¦P»RÁСA¦p§á¸y»R¡Bhip¡@hopµ¥¡C¡v

°£¤F¦£­Ó°Û¤u§@¡A¡u¬î©x¡v¤µ¤é¤S­nªð¥_¨Ê¬°¨ä¥N¨¥ªº¥ð ¶¢ªA°µ«Å¶Ç¡A¤µ¦¸¬OÄò·s¬ù¡C¡u¬î©x¡v°O±o¤W¦¸¥_¤W°µªA ¸Ë«Å¶Ç®É¡A§ó­º¦¸¹Á¸Õ¦Yªe³b¡A¥L»¡¡G¡u§Ú¨£¥L­Ì¨S¦³¦º ¡A©êµÛ¤Z¨ÆµL§«¤@¸Õ«K²Ä¤@¦¸¦Yªe³b¡A¤£¹L¥i¯à§Ú±Ä¼ô­¹ ¡A©Ò¥Hı±o¤£¬O¤Ó¬ü¨ý¡C¡v¤£¹L¡u¬î©x¡v´N±oª¾¤@­Ó¦Yªe ³bªº·s¤èªk¡A´N¬O±Nªe³b¥Ö¤ÏÂà±²°_¡A±N¦³¨ëªº¤@­±±²¦b ¸Ì­±¤@¤f§]¤U¡A¾Ú»¡³o¼Ë¹ï­G«Ü¦n¡C
    ♥ Adam

Haha...I love that pic of Adam dancing.
    I *heart*...
    [xy] Ron Ng, Moses Chan, Julian Cheung, Michael Tao, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

I thought the Cantonese version has 30 episodes?

I dunno, but I don't like Mandarin dubbing at all...in fact, I prefer original voices compared to dubs. I rather read the subtitles and listen to the original voices even though I don't understand a word they're talking...dubbing just doesn't sound right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    I thought the Cantonese version has 30 episodes?

I dunno, but I don't like Mandarin dubbing at all...in fact, I prefer original voices compared to dubs. I rather read the subtitles and listen to the original voices even though I don't understand a word they're talking...dubbing just doesn't sound right.
    30 episodes? hahaha I really HOPE SO, but nah it's either 20 or 25 I'm up to episode 10, more than half of the scenes from the themevideo have shown already.
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    I prefer Mandarin dubbing when it comes to Cantonese series, but would rather read quality subs and listen to original voices when it comes to most other foreign languages.

I'm going to start watching this series tomorrow.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I think it has 20 eps in total, but the story doesn't seem to get anywhere yet if you read the synopsis of ep 15...so i'M not sure!! by the way, I luv ep 10, so funny!

Lady Zhuge, hope ya like it waiting to hear from you.

Spoilers for episodes 16-18 from http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2005-03-26/2130686530.html
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-27-05 at 03:34 AM.
    ♥ Adam

I watched the six Mandarin episodes that have been released so far and it's pretty good. The beginning was especially funny when Tavia thought Adam was a peeping Tom. I also like the interactions between Marco and Adam. It will be interesting to see the relationship between Adam and Sheren develop. Two witty and intelligent people clashing...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I watched the six Mandarin episodes that have been released so far and it's pretty good. The beginning was especially funny when Tavia thought Adam was a peeping Tom. I also like the interactions between Marco and Adam. It will be interesting to see the relationship between Adam and Sheren develop. Two witty and intelligent people clashing...
    Wow, you finished 6 episodes in one day? LOL. Where are you now? Which scene of episode 6 (in Mandarin)? Ko Sing (Adam) and So Sam (Sheren)'s characters are hilarious as they keep arguing with each other, especially So Sam she always picks on Ko Sing!!!!!

I'm anxiously waiting for episode 11 tomorrow, that weird emperor is coming to Man Fa Lau I can't stand him because he seems to mess everything up LOL.
    ♥ Adam

Wow, you finished 6 episodes in one day? LOL. Where are you now? Which scene of episode 6 (in Mandarin)? Ko Sing (Adam) and So Sam (Sheren)'s characters are hilarious as they keep arguing with each other, especially So Sam she always picks on Ko Sing!!!!!

I'm anxiously waiting for episode 11 tomorrow, that weird emperor is coming to Man Fa Lau I can't stand him because he seems to mess everything up LOL.
    I wanted to catch up as much as I could on my last day of spring break.
    Episode 6 ended with Adam and Carlos finally finding Tavia after she was abducted and sold. She's all tied up and blindfolded, poor girl.

Yeah, Qianlong is made to be a total joke in this series, although Marco does a good job of making me laugh. At times he is really wired.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I wanted to catch up as much as I could on my last day of spring break.
    Episode 6 ended with Adam and Carlos finally finding Tavia after she was abducted and sold. She's all tied up and blindfolded, poor girl.

Yeah, Qianlong is made to be a total joke in this series, although Marco does a good job of making me laugh. At times he is really wired.
    You're on the right track In Cantonese, episode 6 also ends with with Yu Yi being tied up and blindfolded.

Yeah, I know what you mean (the real Qian Long wasn't like this), but it's a comedy after all right? His "ahem" and stupid phrases crack me up, but what pisses me off is that he DOES NOT respect Ko Sing
    ♥ Adam

You're on the right track In Cantonese, episode 6 also ends with with Yu Yi being tied up and blindfolded.

Yeah, I know what you mean (the real Qian Long wasn't like this), but it's a comedy after all right? His "ahem" and stupid phrases crack me up, but what pisses me off is that he DOES NOT respect Ko Sing
    i can't wait 'til the end how ko sing deals with qian long!! if u saw 1 of the trailers, qian long injured ko sing n said, 'u r an idler, i am the emperor.....' then....what?? i want to see what happens~~
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~