Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prince's Shadow {Adam Cheng, Sheren Tang, Tavia Yeung, Marco Ngai, Joyce Tang}

Talking The Prince's Shadow {Adam Cheng, Sheren Tang, Tavia Yeung, Marco Ngai, Joyce Tang}

genre: ancient comedy
    theme song: adam cheng
    casts: adam cheng, sheren tang, tavia yeung, marco ngai, joyce tang, carlo ng
    premier date: march 14, 2005 in hk

tvb week 402

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/yulingfung/200522220475131855.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chowfan/0733e322.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/yulingfung/theprinceshadow.jpg')
    Last edited by yulingfung; 02-22-05 at 02:46 PM.
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

great. a new adam & tavia series

I'm hoping and praying that Marco and Tav are going to end up. Both my favourite actors. Adam and Sheren look good together too.

Awesome cast! Can't wait to watch it!
    I *heart*...
    [xy] Ron Ng, Moses Chan, Julian Cheung, Michael Tao, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

Is Marco and Joyce still together? I hope they get lots of screen time together.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Hmm.. so this series is aired after 'Lost in chamber of love'? What's after 'my family'??

Quote Originally Posted by cococrust
    Hmm.. so this series is aired after 'Lost in chamber of love'? What's after 'my family'??
    "Love Bond"
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    Is Marco and Joyce still together? I hope they get lots of screen time together.
    Yep, they are.

Marco is playing Qianlong in this series, but who's Joyce playing?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    "Love Bond"
    I see. So nowadays, the overseas rental market actually gets newer series. I am wondering what will be relased overseas after Love bond and My Family? I am looking forward to the Police academy series.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Yep, they are.

Marco is playing Qianlong in this series, but who's Joyce playing?
    She's playing the empress of course. Isn't that obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by cococrust
    I see. So nowadays, the overseas rental market actually gets newer series. I am wondering what will be relased overseas after Love bond and My Family? I am looking forward to the Police academy series.
    We get newer series because TVB doesn't have enough time slots to air all of their series. Therefore, some of the "bad series" (according to TVB) never get to air in HK while they release them overseas first. If any of them has good response then TVB considers airing them later
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-22-05 at 11:33 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    She's playing the empress of course. Isn't that obvious?
    I guess it is now that you mention it. I just thought that perhaps she'd be playing someone less obvious.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I guess it is now that you mention it. I just thought that perhaps she'd be playing someone less obvious.
    LOL she usually pairs up with Marco when they film together so I guess it's still obvious Anyway, here are their pics at the costume fitting ceremony, you can guess who's playing who hehe. Credits to Tungstar.com

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/6f2c7e82.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/55c23210.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/aee5ebb7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/5a2d34e9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/adamchenglover/cc25f862.jpg')
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 02-23-05 at 12:08 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Sheren and Adam look good together. Marco needs to shave his mustache.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

oh god, I can't believe this series is airing so soon!! Another Adam Cheng's series, yippy! Does anyone know the storyline to this series? Who pairs with who? The words up there are too small so i can't read what it's saying >.<

kool. another tavia. cant wait
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by angel_luvz
    oh god, I can't believe this series is airing so soon!! Another Adam Cheng's series, yippy! Does anyone know the storyline to this series? Who pairs with who? The words up there are too small so i can't read what it's saying >.<
    Adam plays Ko Sing - a multi-talented man who studies with high authorities and works for the emperor without having any ranks. Qian Long sends him to find Yu Yi's whereabouts in a brothel owns by So Sam. He and So Sam always bicker due to a misunderstanding, but they gradually like each other. He later involves in trouble after discovering about Qian Long's past (birth profile or whatever).

Sheren plays So Sam - owner of a brothel, knows kung fu, a very independent woman who likes Ko Sing.

Tavia plays Yu Yi - emperial maid who admires Ko Sing's intelligence and high skill martial arts.

Marco plays emperor Qian Long - he likes Yu Yi.

Joyce plays empress - I read in the other news (not TVB magazine) saying that she sells Yu Yi into So Sam's brothel because the emperor has a crush on her.

Carlo Ng - Ko Sing's follower who also likes Yu Yi (according to TVB magazine).
    ♥ Adam

So Tavia's character's got 3 men in love with her? I'm assuming (from all the newspaper reports) that Adam's character eventually falls for her too.

That's awesome.

Definitely can't wait for this series...
    I *heart*...
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

So Joyce is evil?.. that's no good.
    poor tavia, getting sold to a brothel. isnt adam a bit too old for her?
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    So Joyce is evil?.. that's no good.
    poor tavia, getting sold to a brothel. isnt adam a bit too old for her?
    i dun think she's really 'evil' evil cos her character appears to be very jealous toward the emperor's concubines

adam's character is paired with sheren's character, for tavia is just admiration i guess. back then it was ok for 'older' scholar to marry 'younger' wife so it's alright lol~~ but i think carlo will end up with tavia
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

Adam seems to be paired with younger actresses a lot. Joyce in "The Driving Power". Maggie in "A Conqueror's Story". Though they're not quite as young as Tavia, but still...

Looking forward to watching the pairings in this series. Looks like they'll be really fun to watch! Adam/Sheren, Tavia/Carlo, Joyce/Marco...
    I *heart*...