Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: A Dream Named Desire II

Yeah their scenes were really natural. Eric's fans have mixed reactions regarding these rumours... personally I prefer him paired with Cherrie than with Carol Zheng (whom he had a relationship with after he filmed Princess Huaiyu). My favourite co-star should be Li Ting Yi though... he filmed a couple of MTVs with her as well as "Smart Boy Plays with the World", and if i'm not wrong, another movie too. They looked uber-cute together!
    haha this is the first time i see eric so no comment on that issue
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

oki have just finish the series and i just wanted ti point out a few things

1) whos the wah chai girlfeind in real life
    2) who are the disciples of monita in real life
    3) i feel that cherrie and monica's role should have been reversed because monica does not suit wai chai at all
    4) in the end when they all claim that they were getting old to me they all look the same
    5)monita's death was seriously very touching especially the part where they wre last dancing together
    6) the series was abit toomuch couldhave at least have anotehr 8 episodes to havemore depth
    7) is andy lau married in real life?

overalli will give this seris a 9 it is one of the best series i have seen this year better then some TVB ones
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

Oh, I agree silversnowflake about Eric and Raymond switching roles ^__^ Lol, when I rented the serie, I was actually thinking that Raymond was going to take on Tony Leung's role and Eric have Andy Lau's. I agree on physical traits, they look more like the other. For me though, I thought that Raymond had a more "mysterious" look to him that fit to play Tony better. But I have to say that I loved Raymond's performance during his last scene with Alice. Lol, because of those scenes with him and Alice, I wouldn't trade him in to be Tony.

I am not very fond of Kylie. Her performance in here was okay and I did like her character much more than when she was in MDWAV3. Lol, could say that she "stole" Raymond from Alice Hehe, but anyways, just didn't think she was very compatiable in chemistry with Raymond.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Oh, I agree silversnowflake about Eric and Raymond switching roles ^__^ Lol, when I rented the serie, I was actually thinking that Raymond was going to take on Tony Leung's role and Eric have Andy Lau's. I agree on physical traits, they look more like the other. For me though, I thought that Raymond had a more "mysterious" look to him that fit to play Tony better. But I have to say that I loved Raymond's performance during his last scene with Alice. Lol, because of those scenes with him and Alice, I wouldn't trade him in to be Tony.

I am not very fond of Kylie. Her performance in here was okay and I did like her character much more than when she was in MDWAV3. Lol, could say that she "stole" Raymond from Alice Hehe, but anyways, just didn't think she was very compatiable in chemistry with Raymond.
    i though kylie had a good chemistry wif raymond come to think of it both of them look quite cute

btw who they they actually impersoante in the reallife do u know?

how'd she "steal" him? does anyone have pics of Kylie in this series?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

well i don't have picture but alli can say is that she looks sodifferent from MDVAW 3 she looks bloody mature for her age here

okay i saw like the last 10 minutes of this series and it was sad. What happened to the other girl? the one where she was "chubby" in the past and had a boyfriend that was cheating on her.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,

okay i saw like the last 10 minutes of this series and it was sad. What happened to the other girl? the one where she was "chubby" in the past and had a boyfriend that was cheating on her.
    she becamesuccesful and skiny and had the director as a boyfriend

Hi every 1,

in the last episode, in the scene where Ah Fang was performing on stage,
    there was a cantonese song in the background. Does any 1 know the title
    of the song?

i believe it was one of those anita mui songs have a look on it

Does anyone know the chinese title of this series? I want the chinese characters and such. Thanks =]
    Last edited by In xOx Love; 06-07-06 at 11:27 PM.
    TVB Series Rock!

I'm not quite sure who Kylie is supposed to represent in here either ice_brakerz. :thinkgo: I don't know, though Kylie and Raymond had more of a sibling look. She just seemed too young for him.

hehe Kay_Thi, as for her "stealing" Raymond.....its just that once she entered the picture he fell for her and they started a relationship together. Which meant no chance for Raymond and Alice then

I just re-watched the ending a little while ago and it still touches me. Lol, maybe I'm a bit too sentimental, but I got teary eyed all over again.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

haha i think kylie is the rumoured malaysian girlfriend that angylau has haha

Oh okay, I see then. Hehe, thanks for the info there ice_brakerz cause I didn't even know that.

Since watching this serie I have been on a hunt for the songs of Anita's that was used in this drama and saw some clips also. I have to say that ATV did a great job imitating/reproducing everything. Firstly Alice really does look a lot like Anita. They could pull off as sisters. Second is the costumes Alice wore definately was close to Anita's. Gosh, I might have to re-watch this serie again!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

who Eric gonna end up with Monica or Cherrie ? I think cherrie and eric so cute..........
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Eric ended up with Monica.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,

yep i think eric and cherrie had more chemistry then eric-monica

yeah... Monica was kinda whiny and unreasonable at times

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    The first one is Monica Chan was wif Simon Yam at firstm then his wife came in between them. After which Monica married Ben but she suffered in that family. Erm.. i tink Lee Li Zhen was with Simon for a while. Oh.. and Lee Li Zhen and Monica took part in this beauty pageant, they were sisters i believe.
    oh!!!

i remember the 1st one... it was GREAT!!! i watched it like 3 times or sumthing...

so my sis was rite, it was the second part!!!

haizz... i missed it when it screened on SIngapore tv this year...

i believe the 1st part was the 1st hk show i watched and fell in love with... i think i was like 5 at tt time???