Thread: The Game kicked out of G-UNIT

Default The Game kicked out of G-UNIT

50 Cent Shooting
    Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The plot thickens in the 50 Cent entourage shooting...The shooting outside of Hot 97 radio station in New York last night may have involved an entourage member of The Game instead of one of 50 Cent's associates. At the time of the shooting, 50 Cent was inside being interviewed by Funkmaster Flex about kicking fellow Interscope rapper The Game out of his G-Unit crew. 50 Cent claims he wrote almost half the songs on The Game's hit album "The Documentary" and hasn't been acknowledged properly by his one time protégé. 50 was not injured and no arrests have been made.
    http://www.muchmusic.com/news/story.asp?id=15650

I can't understand why 50 kicked The game out of G-unit. Sucks doesn't it, i love both rappers.

OMG look at this article

“I been hearing mixed things, getting mixed e-mails, getting phone calls, so I don't know the nature of where this is coming from,” Game told AllHipHop.com a few days ago. “I just got back from Europe so I haven't heard a lot of things and at then end of the day, some people are frustrated with the success of my album.”

50, on the other hand, felt just the opposite.

“I think he has a problem with my position,” 50 said. “I think he’d like to be 50 Cent. Like, the head of the situation. To be technical, I make more of his record than he does.”

Lloyd Banks simply said: “He don’t move like we move.”

“He’s just a rapper, he don’t live it, man,” said Buck. The Tennessee native then offered to “take care of him” referring to Game before 50 intervened and told him it wouldn’t be necessary

Funkmaster Flex questioned Game for aligning himself with Nas, but the rapper responded: “When I have beef it seems like I’m always by myself.”

50 told listeners Game might as well cut the track with Nas now.

Full article @ http://shadybase.com/news.php?article=757#
    Seriously i think 50 is jealous, when it comes down to it, The Game is more talented than 50.
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 03-01-05 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    Seriously i think 50 is jealous, when it comes down to it, The Game is more talented than 50.
    That's not saying much...as far as emcee abilities go ALOT of rappers are more talented than 50. Talent doesn't sell records though...50 is extremely popular--->he sells alot of records--->makes alot of money--->money = power in the hiphop culture.
    Last edited by spooks; 03-02-05 at 12:23 AM.
    Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators.

50 got beef with alot of people. In his new album, The Massacre, he's dissing Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss, and Kalis (who sang the milkshake song.)

50 Cent and The Game
    You know the saying "you're always the last to know"? On Monday evening, radio listeners in New York were privy to news that the G-Unit were severing ties with the Game before he even knew.

Late that afternoon, Game had been a guest of Hot 97's Angie Martinez and downplayed the rumors of problems between himself and 50 Cent imultaneously, 50 and the rest of the G-Unit were telling a different story on rival station Power 105.1.

"Where does he stand with your camp?" Power 105.1's Ed Lover asked 50.

"Across the street or around the corner," he answered. "He's not in my camp. Not after being that disrespectful."

50 was angry that Game had gone on Hot 97 Saturday and said he was going to make a song with 50's lyrical foe Nas and that he has no problem with people like Jadakiss and Fat Joe, who get dissed on 50's "Piggy Bank"
    (Stupid and immature reason if you ask me)

"50, who is featured on The Documentary's "Hate It or Love It," "Westside Story" and "How We Do," scoffed.

"To take the time and energy from what I'm doing on my record and create his record, then have him go off at his mouth like that and be disrespectful ... He'll wake up when it's time for him to do his next record."

50 prophesized that Game's sophomore LP would only sell 500,000 copies.
    (puh-lease)

Meanwhile, down the dial, Game was being told by listeners who were calling in that 50 was publicly dissing him. When they asked what he planned to do about it, Game said, "I'mma remain 'hood and keep making that good gangsta music. I'mma let them talk. I'mma play the background, let that man do what he do and keep it Compton."

"Game had actually been on Aftermath for two years before they gave me the opportunity to do the project with Dre," 50 told MTV in January.

"I think creatively they were stuck a little, but then when I was brought in we were able to add new energy. They got excited about the project, brought him out, we recorded like nine records at the house in Farmington, [Connecticut].
    (so concieted)

"He went back to Los Angeles with the records, Dre liked them, and I just got him re-motivated and he went in and finished up the album."

With Dre and the rest of Interscope fully behind Game's The Documentary, 50 said he felt neglected when it was time for his The Massacre LP to get its proper shine.

He openly griped to Ed Lover that he felt a little neglected by Dr. Dre, who was tied up with Game. 50 said he was in L.A. for months waiting to be Dre's main focus. With that taking longer than he expected, the hulk from Queens started gathering beats from a litany of other producers and only ended up with two Dre songs on The Massacre.

"I can't sit there while he's tied up on another project," 50 fumed on the radio. "I love Dre, but if he's confused with what direction he wants to go in after this, my next album will have the same 20 cuts this album has on it, but it will be sold as a double CD. It will fulfill my requirements with Interscope Records. It will be the end of my Shady/Aftermath [deal] and I will move forward in my career as a Shady/G-Unit artist."

Game said Monday on Hot 97 that Buck was the only G-Unit member he was 100 percent cool with, but while Game was giving shout-outs to the Mayor of Cashville, Buck Marley was dissing Game on Power 105.1, saying, "Game is pretty much just a rapper. ... He's not what he says he is. ... He's one of them dudes that throws his bricks and hides his hands."
    (Buck is a follower)

— Shaheem Reid, with additional reporting by Sway Calloway
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497638/2...?headlines=true
    50 does sound upset at the fact that Dre spent more time on The Game's album than his doesn't he? Common, that is such a stupid reason to kick The Game out of Gunit, because 50 decided to have beef with artists that the Game respects? I really like 50 after Candy Shop but his arrogant personality is really annoying me. If he keeps beefin' he's going to get killed. That comment "HIs album is going to sell only 500 000 copies" is very immature.

Fat Joe on 50 Cent's 'Piggy Bank': 'Them steroids is getting to him'

Fat Joe says 50 Cent is the real 'Wanksta.' Joe called in to his good friend 'The Drama King' Kay Slay on New York radio station Hot 97 Thursday night and had a harsh response to 50's 'Piggy Bank' record. Joe called 50 'a coward' that was 'scared of his own shadow.'

"Them steroids is getting to him," Joe said. "He ain't built like that. These dudes is hilarious to me."

Fat Joe reiterated that prior to the release of 'Piggy Bank' he never had any beef with 50 or disrespected him blatantly or subliminally. Joey Crack also said that he wouldn't be surprised if 50 came out dissing Eminem because 50 is just that disrespectful.

"That dude ain't the truth," Joe fumed. "His name should be Vince McMahon because he likes to create hype."
    http://www.shadysoldiers.com/g%2Dunit/50cent/news/2005/