Thread: Any of such scenes

Default Any of such scenes

can anyone think of any dramas or movies in which there is a scene where a woman gets whipped for interrogation or otherwise?

eg. my fair princess - little swallow, ziwei, and the maid gets tied up and whipped to get them to sign the confession
    lady warriors of the yang family - the girl in red/pink gets whipped as she pulls the cart with the general so that he will let her family off

can't think of anymore. anyone please help? thanks! not sexual/bsdm shows pls. juz normal drama and movies (most of such scenes appear in the period china productions i think).

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Twin Of Brothers. Only one scene few minutes long.

btw, do you a have a fetish for this type of things? if so, you really need help.
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 01-24-05 at 11:42 AM.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

thanks Kenny. but as i said in my post I am NOT looking for sexual/bsdm shows so how can it be a fetish?

and for the other people out there is there none that can be thinked of? Thanks.

Come on people I'm sure everyone has watched them before just that it may be at the back of the head. so then just slow remember and then put them here.

Out of curiosity...why do you want to know which series have women being whipped?
    Last edited by Omniflame; 01-31-05 at 10:41 PM.

Doing a little research and so need to watch. This is the second reply asking for my reason rather than actually giving a title or scene.

Great. soon this thread will be a "Why do i want such scenes" thread instead. if there were any doubts about replying now I hope they can reply now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic
    Doing a little research and so need to watch. This is the second reply asking for my reason rather than actually giving a title or scene.

Great. soon this thread will be a "Why do i want such scenes" thread instead. if there were any doubts about replying now I hope they can reply now.
    Well, u can't blame others for being curious when u ask for such sadistic scenes and use 'sadistic' as your nickname. You should have given the reason the first time u r asked for the reason. It's no one's fault but yours if this thread turn into a "Why do i want such scenes" thread.

Btw, here are 3 series I know of that has such scenes.

Yan Yu Meng Meng (http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_yanyumengmeng.shtml_
    - Yi Peng (Liu Xue Hua) was whipped by her dad (for being 'insolent')
    - Yi Peng's stepmom was whipped by her dad for adultary.

Romance in the Rain (http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_qssymm.shtml)
    - this is actually a remake of Yan Yu Meng Meng. So it has the same scene of Yi Peng (Vicki Zhao) being whipped by her dad. But I do not know whether in this version, her stepmom was whipped or not. The author/producer change the story a bit.

Stealing Dragon, Exchanging Phoenix (http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_stealingdragon.shtml)
    - the main character (a girl) was whipped by the Empress.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-01-05 at 01:17 AM.

haha I created the account mainly to seek help, thus i named the nick as sadistic. should have guessed that I would have affected the response. Is there anywhere I can change my nick or username?

Anyway the mentioned Stealing Dragon, Exchanging Phoenix (Tou Long Zhuan Feng) is a near perfect example of what I am looking for. Just that I used a more well known example in My Fair Princess.

No really useful replys here?

I remember a fairly recent one, if my memory serves me right.

Somewhere near the last several episodes of Witness To A Prosecution II. Charmaine gets whooped pretty bad during an interrogation scene.

I remember because when I first saw it, I thought it was strange that TVB would even show something as violent as that, considering how they've softened up and all.

Just watched Witness to a Prosecution II, thanks for the help but I think you completely overstated it.

Yes she was beaten but it wasn't "pretty badly" at all. I think rather she was beaten pretty lightly as after the beatings, she was as good as uninjured and completely fine. It wasn't violent, he didn't hit her very brutally at all and there was no blood whatsoever so in all it's a pretty mild scene not bad and violent.

But thanks anyway it's quite like what I need (similar scene to Stealing Dragon but imo. tht one is a bit more violent)...

Would appreciate more there is only 1 useful scene so far thanks!