Thread: Where can I get a true opinion?

Default Where can I get a true opinion?

...I am having a hard time finding good reviews of TV series because the people who review most shows are super-dedicated fans...so of course they give it 50 million stars!...these forums help because there are so many users all with different opinions, but it is difficult to search the forums...can anyone recommend a good review site?

Thanks.
    ming808

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ming808
    ...I am having a hard time finding good reviews of TV series because the people who review most shows are super-dedicated fans...so of course they give it 50 million stars!...these forums help because there are so many users all with different opinions, but it is difficult to search the forums...can anyone recommend a good review site?

Thanks.
    ming808
    Well, if you want the best opinion, watch it.

I, for one doesn't read reviews. I watch them myself. Then only give my opinion.
    A picture is worth a thousand words, watching yourself if worth all the opinions in the world.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Default You should decide which series is worth watching first

"KennyLeeJianSiong" is right, you should watch the series yourself. Reviews can be very bais, they might like a series with the majority or they may like it with the minority, same with dislike. It's really hard to compare their likes and dislikes to your likes and dislikes from judging their reviews.

I suggest you read the reviews for summaries, look at the cast, and maybe see if you would be interested in watching the serie instead.