Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KBS - Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang

Thumbs up

I've watched this series for about 2 to 3 times and i never grow tired of watching it! Indeed one of the best!!!

I really like this drama it was good and funny too

I'm starting to watch this drama. So far, so good. I highly recommend this drama. It has some good tracks, too.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/nuffed-up/flytothesky2.jpg'), '')

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yoh asakura
    If anyone would like to download the episodes or to learn more about the drama (clips, GIFs, NG, spoilers, etc.), then go to the soompi forum. Lemme see... the thread for Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang is http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?s...=301811&st=510.

Omgosh, I'm on episode 13 of it.... SOO SAD! but i won't spoil it for anybody *hush hush*.
    hello po! juz wanna ask po a favor... i can't download po kc un kc kelangan ng registration and nde po ako makapagregister... pde po ba pkisend na lang cxa sa ead ko... ung mga NG's po sana tsaka gifs... sana po matulungan nio me... it's been a long tym na po akong naghahanap eh... salamat po ng marami...

e2 po ead ko... [email protected]... sana po tlaga matulungan nio me... salamat po ulit...
    Last edited by kai_03; 12-09-05 at 09:53 AM.

i like this show sia....

the part where meng long's dad practice his apple slicing skills is funny!

the pregnancy incident is quite hilarious too.

Lee Mong Ryong? Not sure how you spell it, but his facial expressions are funny. His dad is funny too.Both good looking men. This series is hilarious and funny a huge difference between Autumn Tale.

Who did Chun Hyang play in Autumn Tale?

BTW I've only seen two episodes. I like it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Smile

it's really funny!! i already finished watching it.. it's great. i love chun hyang!!

I love Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, the story and the lead actor actress. My best kdrama.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung

Who did Chun Hyang play in Autumn Tale?

she acted as SSH real sister... xinai...
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Red face

hey i love this show... and all the sassy girl shows and movies...

Thumbs up My thoughts after viewing the whole series

I love all the characters in this series except Hong Chae Rin. This series is such a great romance comedy with all the drama you expect with love. I especially enjoy the love triangle between Chun Hyang, Mong Ryong and Byun Hak Do. Each episode is guarrenteed to make you burst out laughing out loud. Its pulls at your heart strings as you are also pulled into the story. Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong make a very cute couple. I feel so sad for Byun Hak Do, he truly loved Chun Hyang. I don't blame him for trying to keep CH and MR apart, for anyone would have done that to hold onto what they love and can not live without. Byun Hak Do all throughout the series changed all his plans, smiled more, and cared most for CH. I'd would love to have someone who looked forward to see me like Mr. Byun was to CH. Its a good thing CH acknowledged and apologized to him for not returning his love. I would've thought she is heartless like Eun-seo in Autumn Tale treated Won Bin (Tae-suk). My heart goes to the guy who doesn't get the girl, Mr. Byun. He truly wasn't a bad guy at all, just a man who knew what he wanted, tried to pursue it, try to desperately hold on to the woman he loves, and knew finally that he must let her go if he genuinely loves her. OH...this series is so beautiful. Lifetime of love. Its so romantic. I will definitly buy the DVD to this series! To rewatch it again and again.

BTW....I've already ordered the OST of this series from Yesasia. I love the songs!

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I wish I could have like english translation of the lyrics of the songs in this series. I just love listening to the OST of this series. Can't wait to get it in the mail.

Is the actress the same one as in the movie My Sassy Girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Is the actress the same one as in the movie My Sassy Girl?
    Nope. The tv series is different from the movie I think.

Hi everyone,

I finished the whole drama in 2-3 day. Its a great drama, I highly recommend this to everyone. The main male and female lead act very well. I was very impress that they kept the main lead chartacter the way it was till the end. I also like the way they make them age/mature (look wise) through the movie.

Anyone know any other drama/movie the male lead did or upcoming soon? Any information on the male lead? I really think he is REALLY CUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    Hi everyone,

I finished the whole drama in 2-3 day. Its a great drama, I highly recommend this to everyone. The main male and female lead act very well. I was very impress that they kept the main lead chartacter the way it was till the end. I also like the way they make them age/mature (look wise) through the movie.

Anyone know any other drama/movie the male lead did or upcoming soon? Any information on the male lead? I really think he is REALLY CUTE!
    His name is Jae Hee, I believe this was his first tv series and he also starrs in a movie called 3-Iron. Yeah, he's funny.

What I'm wondering is how old Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong was at the beginning? How old were they to be starting college and stuff? Because Mr. Byun is older than Chun Hyang, and so the age difference is somewhat an issue. In the U.S. , Mr. Byun would be a petafile (don't know how to spell it).

And another thing is how can Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong be married? Was it just a engagement contract? So when they enter college, they would be officially married? See, I really don't know much about Korean culture, so these things confuse me.

Thank you for the information.

I am not sure of the korean culture also but I think there are around 18 at the beginning. Yes, Mr. Byun are older and he does look old. As for the marriage, they both have the parent agreement and I think they are married not engage. They actually sign something.

That was my understanding, corrent me if I am wrong.

Weni

His name is Jae Hee, I believe this was his first tv series and he also starrs in a movie called 3-Iron. Yeah, he's funny.

What I'm wondering is how old Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong was at the beginning? How old were they to be starting college and stuff? Because Mr. Byun is older than Chun Hyang, and so the age difference is somewhat an issue. In the U.S. , Mr. Byun would be a petafile (don't know how to spell it).

And another thing is how can Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong be married? Was it just a engagement contract? So when they enter college, they would be officially married? See, I really don't know much about Korean culture, so these things confuse me.

Ok, I found the vcd set and realised it's not the same girl. I really like the actress who played the original role in the movie version My Sassy Girl and the other one where she was a policewoman. Does she have any comedy tv series out? Sorry for the OOT request.
    Thanks

Nope. The tv series is different from the movie I think.

hey.. i like the sassy girl movie.. when the girl was drunk.. she entered the train.. then after some few lines.. she puked at the wig of an old guy.. it was really funny... her puke was sooo.. disgusting...
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

this drama is so funny! i like it
    JEWEL IN THE PALACE is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!