Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KBS - Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85 View Post
    A really good show to watch... though it got a little draggy nearing the end, with Choon Hyang leaving to help Mong Ryong etc... But at least it was a good ending, and a show to remember....

After watching this, it made me go look up other Han Chae Young shows... she's a pretty good actress...

me 2 share the same tots s u

Default So so...

Watched the whole series this time ( OK, so I used the FF button many times, but I was looking at it), the first 4 or 5 episodes were really hilarious....even if the actors/actresses looked more like grad students than high school kids. Then it got tedious with 'I love you but don't want you to know'... Arghhhh, so many shows have that part. Then it was sheer melodramatic.... the hardnosed rich business man was willing to go to any lengths to get the 20 year old... After 10 years of being apart, Mong Ryong and Chun Hyang still bickered... Yes I really should move on to another show. Poor actress has been playing the poor girl in all the shows I watched... should give her better clothes.

its very interesting film. the story is a romantic and comedy film. I like it

There's a movie entitled "My Sassy Girl" right? I really love that movie. I just can't imagine if there's a man who can sacrifice like that just for a woman. Men like that are rare to find nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom-eater View Post
    There's a movie entitled "My Sassy Girl" right? I really love that movie. I just can't imagine if there's a man who can sacrifice like that just for a woman. Men like that are rare to find nowadays.

The series and movie have nothing in common. No, on second thoughts, the couples do bicker a lot.