Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KBS - Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang

Default KBS - Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang

It is based on the ancient legend of Chun-Hyang but now into modern times. A romantic comedy that have been given rave reviews and enjoyed by teenage audiences.

Starring:

Han Chae-young (Autumn Tale, Beijing My Love): Chun-hyang
    Jae Hui (3-Iron): Mong-ryong
    Um Tae-woong (Nine-Tailed Fox): Hak-do
    Si eun (Match Made in Heaven): Chae-rin

The story plot revolves around a Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong, who are married due to some circumstances (they were caught together in the same bed but they didn't do anything!). They eventually falls in love with each other but Mong-ryong's first love comes along (Chae-rin) and Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong's love is tested. Along the way, Hak-do starts to love Chun-hyang and he is always there for her when she needs up. So, basically, there is two triangle love going on.

I juat watched the first episode on KBS-station in the LA, US. I thought that the beginnig is really funny and how they met is cute. Anyway, can you please tell me more about this series, like a summarry of every episode or something yoh asakura.
    Thanks, can't wait to watch this series.
    carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by yoh asakura
    It is based on the ancient legend of Chun-Hyang but now into modern times. A romantic comedy that have been given rave reviews and enjoyed by teenage audiences.

Starring:

Han Chae-young (Autumn Tale, Beijing My Love): Chun-hyang
    Jae Hui (3-Iron): Mong-ryong
    Um Tae-woong (Nine-Tailed Fox): Hak-do
    Si eun (Match Made in Heaven): Chae-rin

The story plot revolves around a Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong, who are married due to some circumstances (they were caught together in the same bed but they didn't do anything!). They eventually falls in love with each other but Mong-ryong's first love comes along (Chae-rin) and Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong's love is tested. Along the way, Hak-do starts to love Chun-hyang and he is always there for her when she needs up. So, basically, there is two triangle love going on.

Is this a Drama? Not the movie My Sassy Girl? this seems funny and promising to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by hyde-chan
    Is this a Drama? Not the movie My Sassy Girl? this seems funny and promising to watch!
    yep, it's a 17 episode drama. Just finished its run in Korea. I'd recommend those who liked 'Sweet 18' to watch it. It's really funny and interesting to watch.

Can't wait to watch the whole series. I just finish watching episode 3 today on TV. It was really funny. The actors and actresses aren't bad looking either. It was hilarious how they put on the play "Romeo and Juliet." Chun-hyang and Mong-ryong ended up kissing each others. So cute!!! Also, the part where she proved his innocent was hilarious.
    carpe diem

If anyone would like to download the episodes or to learn more about the drama (clips, GIFs, NG, spoilers, etc.), then go to the soompi forum. Lemme see... the thread for Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang is http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?s...=301811&st=510.

Omgosh, I'm on episode 13 of it.... SOO SAD! but i won't spoil it for anybody *hush hush*.

I am really in love with this show...still watching it from tv...but im gonna see it in www.kbs.co.kr right now....but u have to have an account....but its hard to get one cause its like all these account from like korea and stuff...like account numbers from korea i think not sure...u can try i guess...but i have one so yeah....very interesting show
    "What the hell kind of stunt are you pulling? Useless monk! Womanizer! Pervert! Lech! What the hell are you thinking?"

Hey, kbs has an english website that you can registered. The translation is in english.
    carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner
    yep, it's a 17 episode drama. Just finished its run in Korea. I'd recommend those who liked 'Sweet 18' to watch it. It's really funny and interesting to watch.

i totally agree. this show makes me laugh out loud ! male lead's facial expressions n his parts are simply hilarious. Catch it !

I just finished this and I enjoyed it so much! Jae Hee has a lot of comic talent! Will try to psot the episode guide from the KBS English site....

this drama is one of my best dramaz of all time!! the only drama which i watched 4 more than once!! jae hee's juz damn talented in making facial expressions!! i really can't help LOL juz looking at him!! he's one of the most versatile actors out there.. u guys gotta watch his movie iron 3 2 see him!! he's burning HOTTT!!
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    I just finished this and I enjoyed it so much! Jae Hee has a lot of comic talent! Will try to psot the episode guide from the KBS English site....
    il_mare, just a quick question ! Did Jae Hee also starred in "Wuris Family" with Kim Jae Won and Kim Rae Won? Cuz he looks like KJW's younger brother in this series.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    il_mare, just a quick question ! Did Jae Hee also starred in "Wuris Family" with Kim Jae Won and Kim Rae Won? Cuz he looks like KJW's younger brother in this series.
    I don't think so......but I can't say becos I didn't catch Wuri family... But I heard Chun Hyang was Jae Hee's first kdrama......

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    yes...jae hee acted as KJW's little bro in Wuri's Family...
    and he acted also in few other Kdramaz before that.. im not sure..but he has been acting 4 like 9 yrs already..it's juz that Choon Hyang brought up his fame.
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by rayluver
    and he acted also in few other Kdramaz before that.. im not sure..but he has been acting 4 like 9 yrs already..it's juz that Choon Hyang brought up his fame.
    No wonder he looks familiar, he's all grown up now ! But still a bit too skinny.....should put some more weight on !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner

Hi, i'm currently watching My Sassy Girl Chun Hyang. Its pretty intriguing. Being who iam, i dont like surprises. I was kinda hoping to know the summary of each episodes. Do you know where i can find it? I cant access soompi. I've already registered there but still I dont have access. Do you know how i can have access there? PLS,Pls,pls. Thanks so much!

Wah, I want to know the summary of each episodes.
    Hope you reply soon.Pls.

Thanks,
    sara

Default Sassy Girl Episodes please.

Quote Originally Posted by rayluver
    Hi, i'm currently watching My Sassy Girl Chun Hyang. Its pretty intriguing. Being who iam, i dont like surprises. I was kinda hoping to know the summary of each episodes. Do you know where i can find it? I cant access soompi. I've already registered there but still I dont have access. Do you know how i can have access there? PLS,Pls,pls. Thanks so much!

Wah, I want to know the summary of each episodes.
    Hope you reply soon.Pls.

Thanks,
    sara

Default sassy girl ep guide

Quote Originally Posted by yoh asakura
    If anyone would like to download the episodes or to learn more about the drama (clips, GIFs, NG, spoilers, etc.), then go to the soompi forum. Lemme see... the thread for Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang is http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?s...=301811&st=510.

Omgosh, I'm on episode 13 of it.... SOO SAD! but i won't spoil it for anybody *hush hush*.
    hello! i just want 2 ask f u could send me an ep guide of the series sassy girl chunyang!pls! i beg u! i am really desperate! my email ad is [email protected] pls send me one! i know u gave a site, but i cannot acces it!
    Last edited by Chon-Ji; 09-24-05 at 01:47 AM.
    Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around

why is it so hard to get episode guide of this series from the net?

Thumbs up

Cute drama. I've been watching it 4 the 2nd. Still cool.