Thread: Formula One

Default Formula One

With the first grand prix just over, who do you think will win the driver's championship this year and also the constructer's title?

I will tabulate the results of your predictions at the end of the season.

Personally, i think that Alfonso will win the driver's title, but Ferrari will get the constructor's title again.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    With the first grand prix just over, who do you think will win the driver's championship this year and also the constructer's title?

I will tabulate the results of your predictions at the end of the season.

Personally, i think that Alfonso will win the driver's title, but Ferrari will get the constructor's title again.

Alfonso did great.... However he is young and pushes way too hard... Will be interesting to see how he's engine shapes up for Malayasia in two weeks time...

Alfonso is someone I predict to have plenty of engine problems, and also a few punctured tires.... AND GASP... You're only allowed to 1 set of tires per race... I mean he nearly tanked his car around 1 bend for pushing way too hard and some of the body work came off it as a result. Luckily it did not affect his performance for the rest of the race... Unlike Mark Webber - he slowed after losing some body work...

I reckon you still have to get past the legendary "Michael Shaumacer"... Go Ferrari
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Are you guys watching the same F1 as I am!!!??????

Who is ALFONSO??? It's Fernando ALONSO!!!!

anyway.....Alonso looks quick....quicker than his teammate Fisicella

Ferrari's new F2005 will make its debut at Bahrain this weekend......so if its quick like everyone says it will be....then Ferrari domination will continue......BUT THEY GOT TO SORT OUT THOSE BRIDGESTONE TYRES quickly......

My prediction......Michael Shumacher for Championship but followed VERY CLOSELY
    BY ......Trulli of TOYOTA(a bit far-fetched I know)
    .......Renault for constructors (provided those Michelin tyres continue
    dominating)
    Last edited by Big AL Cho; 04-01-05 at 04:36 PM.

i'd like kimi raikonen to win the championship. i think alonso has gotten too cocky over the months.

ideally, i'd like to see jensen button finish in the top 3, but we all know that's impossible now.

i'm so disappointed about the u.s. grand prix. i can't believe only the bridgestone teams raced. didn't see takuma sato in action.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

jhahahahahaa us grand prix, lol hahahahaaa

if micheal sumacher beats alonso by 6 points at the end of the season, he will be kikcing himself afyer what miscellin pulled.lol

Even though I'm a Schumacher fan, I can't help but turn off the TV after 5 laps in the US GP

raikkonen has proven himself to be a great driver through the past 2 grands prix. with 2 engine failures during practice and being downgraded 10 spots on the grid, still being able to finish on the podium speaks volumes. it's a shame that he probably won't win the driver's title now.

on the other hand, glad to see JP Montoya win the british grand prix!

fisichella needs to get his act together and stop stalling during pit stops!

when is takuma sato going to score points this season? he is having a wretched season.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.