Thread: Can Jian Zhen Jiang Hu ( Xia Xing Tian Xia )

Default Can Jian Zhen Jiang Hu ( Xia Xing Tian Xia )

hello guys

i'm new on the forum and i'd like to know if someone have seen this drama

(sorry for my english )

I've seen one episode so far and it doesn't seem that interesting. I'm only watching it 'cause Qiao Zhen Yu is in it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

and can you help me to translate the title please

Finished watching the whole series (30 vcds) and it was very enjoyable, especially the first 15 vcds. Really cute and adorable heroine and hero (Qiao Zhen Yu ). The story starts with the two main characters being led in prison wagons to be executed. The father of the hero begs the official incharged to let him see his son for the last time. Quite heart wrenching scene....... This series is really worth watching as there are quite a lot of surprises and twists in store for the viewer . Great stuff. Another bonus is the great theme song.

humm...anyone has poster of this serie
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    humm...anyone has poster of this serie
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/14/p1003921714.jpg')

sorry can't find a larger pic
    Last edited by funnybunny; 08-25-05 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks funnybunny for the poster so that others would know more about this series. I'll give a brief outline of it. In my earlier post I mentioned the first few scenes. Well, the two main characters escaped the gallows at the last minute. How they made their escape was quite fun to watch.

Other episodes show how the hero Xu San Yuan (Qiao Zhen Yu) met the heroine and also his adopted brother Xiao Hu , an earnest and humble fellow who stammers. The scenes which show how the friendship between San Yuan and Xiao Hu develop are endearing. San Yuan is a kind hearted fellow who is really accident prone. He is not good at martial arts but is a great scholar. Xiao Hu has to protect our bumbling hero who is blissfully unaware of the dangers ahead.

The heroine is really fun to watch. She is streetwise and has great fighting skills. I enjoyed the scenes when she was disguised as a male student in a school. It is there that she met another student who later became a respected doctor and another staunch friend. It is also in the school where she gets to know the main bad guy in the story. Other cute characters would be the heroine's father and uncles who never fail to come to her rescue. Watch out for the 3rd uncle!

The first half of the series is about all the events which led to the opening scene - hero and heroine being led to the gallows. The second half is about the later events, how they managed to outwit the main bad guy(who is really evil) time and time again. Glad that the end is a happy one.

Hope this brief outline would be of help to anyone who is undecided whether to watch this series or not. My opinion - great stuff.

Here are some pics.
    Hope the pictures turn up. For those who are staying in Malaysia, there is one copy of the series going for just RM39.90 at the video store at level 5 Berjaya Times Square , KL .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by funnybunny
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/14/p1003921714.jpg')

sorry can't find a larger pic
    could you post the picture again? i can't see it for some reason. maybe i got to this forum too late and the pic expire or something. would really appreciate it. thanks!
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaru86
    could you post the picture again? i can't see it for some reason. maybe i got to this forum too late and the pic expire or something. would really appreciate it. thanks!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.cnave.com/goods/l/9/98867l.jpg')

Image courtesy of cnave.com
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.cnave.com/goods/l/9/98867l.jpg')

Image courtesy of cnave.com
    i still can't see it. it has the image "Cnave.com" instead. but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaru86
    i still can't see it. it has the image "Cnave.com" instead. but thanks.
    Cnave only lets its images displayed outside of the site's domain for a short period of time. Here, check out the pic yourself at this link: http://www.cnave.com/productdetail.php?pid=98867
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Alicia for providing that summary. What year is this show?

I like QZY's look here..kind of cute....is this a comedy series?

However, that poster is not exactly enticing....QZY's the lead? He's not even
    seen on the poster.

Cnave only lets its images displayed outside of the site's domain for a short period of time. Here, check out the pic yourself at this link: http://www.cnave.com/productdetail.php?pid=98867
    thank you! i was finally able to see it. you are always such a big help!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    What year is this show?

However, that poster is not exactly enticing....QZY's the lead? He's not even
    seen on the poster.
    There are misleading posters all over the place where they place the more famous actors (even if they're just guest stars with little screentime) in the middle and relatively larger than everyone else. QZY is a lead and he is actually on the pathetic poster; he's at the very edge to the right.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

There are misleading posters all over the place where they place the more famous actors (even if they're just guest stars with little screentime) in the middle and relatively larger than everyone else. QZY is a lead and he is actually on the pathetic poster; he's at the very edge to the right.
    ok thks... but that certainly does not look like him. Lady ZG, who's that on your avatar?

ok thks... but that certainly does not look like him. Lady ZG, who's that on your avatar?
    The poster's pretty small so it's just hard to see.

Kevin Spacey is my current avatar.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")