Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Love 《牛郎織女》

Default The Legend of Love 《牛郎織女》

The Legend of Love
    Starring: Sonija Kwok, Deric Wan, Leila Tong n many more..hehe... don't know many of the actor/actresses name.

Just started watching this series.. n I love it.. I can't believe it.. I actually like Sonija in here.. hehe... I also like Deric in here.. I'm up to episode 4.. I missed the first n second episode of the series.. Were Sonija n Deric already in love? How come he forgot about her?
    What do u guys think of the series?I welcome spoilers! hehe..
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-20-08 at 08:23 PM.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

well i seriously not a sonia fan so i didn';t really give mush effort i thie series just watch it when i was free

in the end they ended up together and everybody was happy though

honestly i don't like this series too. hate it actually. i fast forwarded most of it coz it's too boring. but they did end up together, as mortals if im not mistaken
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default ..

Actually i was more focused on the Leila-Stephen relationship! Love Leila so much! She is such a cutie!! Very adorable in this serie

I kinda hated this series!

I liked the colourful graphics n everything but the story was...

But...the acting was actualy quite okay I enjoyed Lelia's acting but maybe coz i'm not a fan of ne1 the whole story was a bit stupid... imean, Fine okay Deric 4gt Sonjia why not just let him get on with his life n stop being so selfish! (Sonjia got him into so much trouble!)
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

deric look so supercute here lo..and i dun like him in golden faith...hmm....shud i love or loathe him now? he look very cute with spiky hair..

Honestly I believe this series would be much,much better with a group of different cast mainly the lead actor and actress..Sonija & Deric can't carry the whole series ...they're bad

honestly i too was more focus on leila stephan relationship.... i realise that sonija's acting was sometimes so fake that i can't stand her i mean this series would be so much better if they had a better leading actor and actress but i like the theme song though do u guys know who sang it??

o.....the best part of this series was leila tong.....period....she was so fresh and cute that its so natural!

well i thought this series was ok... ive never really liked sonija... leila was cute though... I thought it mite have been better if tvb didnt soften up the ending... it was a happy ending but not tue to the original story.. in the original story, sonija and deric's characters only get to see each other once a year rite? Im not sure cuz ive never seen/read it before. Hust hear about it from my folks
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

oh i though in the end they explain that leila and stephan acted like deric and sonija for the once a year meeting crap???

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    honestly i too was more focus on leila stephan relationship.... i realise that sonija's acting was sometimes so fake that i can't stand her i mean this series would be so much better if they had a better leading actor and actress but i like the theme song though do u guys know who sang it??

haha ..yes i agree wit u there, ice_brakerz!! ..i was focus on Leila and Stephan Au relationship from beginning to end !!...Sonija ...damn her acting was soo damn fake there and alway have that same expression face. lol..cant believe she n Deric take the whole series ..lol...well ..deric i tihnk he's ok ..but Sonija ..ok PLEASE soo fake !!

yes in the end, the tvb version says that snija and deric meet only once a year.. but it was leila and stephen who pretended to be deric and sonija.. in the actual story i dont think that sonija and deris characters end up together at all

O btw.. the theme song is sung by Kenny Kwan and Gillian Chung
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    yes in the end, the tvb version says that snija and deric meet only once a year.. but it was leila and stephen who pretended to be deric and sonija.. in the actual story i dont think that sonija and deris characters end up together at all

O btw.. the theme song is sung by Kenny Kwan and Gillian Chung
    in the actual story, they will only meet once a year...and that's it.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Thanx u guys for all the info.. I kinda like the series.. hehe.. it is funny, romantic n makes me want to watch some more.. I'm not a big fan of Sonija believe me.. but she was quite okay in this series.. she should improve her crying skills though..
    I like Deric in here too.. he is so kind hearted...

I'm up to the episode where Deric is going to marry "Leng Yi" coz Leila tie the red thread at the wrong doll or something.. n Stephen Au(I think) is turning very evil..

So the ending is happy but not that happy? hehe.. They only see each other once a year.. that's so sad..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

no it is a happy ending deric and the women gets togther as mortals and live on earth whereas stephan turns to a nice god wif a good heart and goes togther qif leila and they live happily ever after but once a year leila and staphan will become deric and sonija and walk the bridge to meet up

no it is a happy ending deric and the women gets togther as mortals and live on earth whereas stephan turns to a nice god wif a good heart and goes togther qif leila and they live happily ever after but once a year leila and staphan will become deric and sonija and walk the bridge to meet up
    Oh... hehe.. now I understand... thanx ice_brakerz for clearing that up.. Are u watching the series too @TV2? I only watched half of yesterday's episode. So glad that's its a happy ending.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

Hey guys.. I read somewhere that while filming the Legend of Love, Sonija was Deric's real girlfriend.. Is that true? Are they still going out?
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

i dunno whetehr they are still going out but yes indeed they did go out for quite some time and erm.... i will rather watch healing hands then legend of love at 7pm so i didn't watch it sorry

i dunno whetehr they are still going out but yes indeed they did go out for quite some time and erm.... i will rather watch healing hands then legend of love at 7pm so i didn't watch it sorry
    No problem..I've watched Healing hands before n haven't watch Legend of Love.. I was debating to see which.. hehe.. I decided to expand my knowledge n watch a series I haven't watch before.. hehe..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!