Thread: TVB anniversary show & other variety shows

Default TVB anniversary show & other variety shows

I recently watched the TVB anniversary show 2004. It was really boring...I was quite disappointed. I mean, with the fact that they had so many actors and actresses under their company....it could have been a fantastic show...why...oh why did they not make it better....tsk ..tsk...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I recently watched the TVB anniversary show 2004. It was really boring...I was quite disappointed. I mean, with the fact that they had so many actors and actresses under their company....it could have been a fantastic show...why...oh why did they not make it better....tsk ..tsk...
    Hmm..I haven't watched it. I don't think I've watched many of these anniversaries show..are they usually good? But I probably like them anyways because I get to see more of my favourite actors/actresses..
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

I'm used to watching charity shows and annivasaries....do you know HK Commercial Billboard? I think its a big award since i see these singers cry on stage. Last year and this year...Leo Ku won and he was crying like mad on stage!!
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    Hmm..I haven't watched it. I don't think I've watched many of these anniversaries show..are they usually good? But I probably like them anyways because I get to see more of my favourite actors/actresses..
    Hi Joanie,

I have not watch such variety shows for a long time..anyway, I also watch it for the same reason as you....to see more of celebrities I like but really, they don't appear much and the items they perform and games they play are so boring....

Whne Ron Ng accepted his award for most improved male actor, he seemed ok..not overly excited or underexcited but he came across as sincere. Shirley Yeung won for the female part..now she was very ji dong....meaning affected..had tears in her eyes...was choked back with emotions....

Currently, I am watching Twin of brothers...Raymond Lam's Kau Chong is funny.

Default fake

i don't like to watch celebrities crying on stage or receiving their awards. it looks so fake.

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

I also don't like to watch celebrities taking their awards......everything is the same......they will thank everyone including the kitchen sink for their award(s)........

bleh.............rather watch a series way better.......
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

I like to watch their opening. This year they danced several countries' dance. it was nice.

And 38 anni's head show- War and Beauty xD OMG... Eric Tsang acted Sheren tang and she looked him very angry.

i hope 2005 award show, alex will receive a prize! any prize will do!

It's very funny that HK's all music awards will arrange in the same time [No Same day of course but! anyway :P]. But if you watch the first you can maybe already know who will win and what prices. F.ex. Fiona Sit in Dik Dak 903 award's she got the most favourite new female singer. and she won it from very awards. :P

I like Chinese New Year's programms!! This year I watched one where Bosco and Michelle played games and acted some little shows.