Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!NEWS NEWS(myolie, ron, tav, joe--airport)!!

Someone pl help bittersweet out....! or she will miss the concert.

I don't know about the local news in canada....wish I could help..

yo, can somebody school me on the 'concert'?

aren't they all actors/actresses?

who's singing?

and whats the deal going on in vancity?

cuz i live there.

I didn't go to the concert but this is what I've gathered from Ron and Tavia forums...

They all sang songs. I think 2 each! They also played games with some audience members and at the end, a lucky audience member got to go on stage and take a pic with all 4.

That's basically it...
    I *heart*...
    [xy] Ron Ng, Moses Chan, Julian Cheung, Michael Tao, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

I forgot what city they were in, but i only lived a 2 hour drive away. But friend had mid-terms and he couldn't drive me. and i was too lazy to take the bus lol. So was Ron really hot in really life?

bittersweet you are soo lucky !! You must've been realllyyy excited and overwhelmed. :] I know I would've! ahaha

Does anybody know where they're going in Vancouver and for what?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    So was Ron really hot in really life?
    Yes. Yes he was. No doubt about it. Hee.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    I hear they were at a place called Aberdeen for the autograph session. And they were in Vancouver for the same reason they were in Toronto ~ autographs and then a show at night. Actually, not sure if they're doing a show in Vancouver...but for sure, they did an autograph session today.

Pretty crazy 48 hrs for them! They arrived in Toronto on Monday night. They did a press conference in the morning on Tuesday, then the autograph session in the afternoon, and then the show at night. They left Toronto in the afternoon today and headed to Vancouver. About 2 hrs after they arrived there, they did an autograph session. I think they're either leaving tonight or tomorrow morning to go back to HK. Crazy!
    I *heart*...
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

Hi all,

If anyone bought newpapers or mag reporting on their visit in canada, would be great if you can scan these photos or articlee here ..if you bought them that is...

oh so lucky! and i noticed hk actors/actresses often go to canada or usa for concerts and stuff. it's really impossible for them to go here in the phils so i have no chance of seeing them at all!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i uploaded one of the pics from the event in the forum here...
    check "entertainment news"

i've got more. too lazy to post it up.

Are they at Aberdeen!??? I WANNA GOOO NOW! haahah

Does anyone know the specific dates? Or is it over?
    Last edited by cupcakes; 03-17-05 at 11:16 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Aww... im so envy of u bittersweet!!
    when is my prince coming to me?when?

im just curious. r they nice to ppl? or quite arrogant?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    bittersweet you are soo lucky !! You must've been realllyyy excited and overwhelmed. :] I know I would've! ahaha

LOL of course i was! i was like jumping up n down the whole time!!! awww..i guess i missed the concert after all but its okie..i'm satisfied. lol joe ma was hilarious though. when i saw them, he was standing with two bundles of flower starring into the sky s smiling with pride to himself.
    cherry- actually they're not arrogant at all, well not that i no of cuz when i was at the airport, sum ppl cum up to them (almost wanting to hold them) they happily took pics n sign autographs for them even if it was REALLY cold outside that day. Ron was quiet though. he just stand there n smiles. Tavia...dead pretty! but ya, all of them r pretty nice. they didnt try to rush to their cars when it arrived or cover up (well they did wear glasses) so ya...they're great!

aww...thx strawberry, ur so kind!
    l
    ol no need to envy me...i'm sure they'll have more concerts so u can see them then. its funny how u envy me n I envy ppl who actually gets to take pics with them n have their autographs hehehehe
    Last edited by bittersweet; 03-18-05 at 02:32 AM.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

i want in on aberdeen!

kinda lazy and its too far out tho.

I just posted a message on the TITS thread. I guess I can write it here again. I went to the TVB Chinese Pop Concert in Vancouver tonight. Myolie, Ron, Tavia and Joe each sang 2 songs each. Ron, Tavia and Joe lip sync and Myolie sang live. They all looked really good...especially Ron. So hot!!!
    kookai_grrl

thks bittersweet. I just did not want you to miss it simply because you did not have the details of the event. It would be such a waste.

yeah, ray did come to sg! along with tavia and charm n kevin to film yummy yummy or food for life which ever you call it.
    tavia looks MUCH PRETTIER in real life, although im not a fan of her.
    i missed charmaine and tts one of my greatest regrets, coz im a huge charmaine fan.
    anyway, ray looks way hotter n cool in real life

Hope they come back to Vancouver to do promotions some time soon. :\
    WU ZUN ! <3

And while they drop by Vancouver, maybe they can drop by Toronto too? Hee. I'd really like another chance to get close-up pics of them!
    I *heart*...

Quote Originally Posted by baby8love
    And while they drop by Vancouver, maybe they can drop by Toronto too? Hee. I'd really like another chance to get close-up pics of them!
    They did drop by in Toronto, they had a show and autograph session. the show was in royal thompson hall, and the autograph session was in market village. i onli went to the autograph session, i even got to talk to tavia and myolie, but i had to line up for 3-4 hours, but it was worth it. like previous ppl said, tavia was realli pretty and ron was realli hot.
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~