Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: !!NEWS NEWS(myolie, ron, tav, joe--airport)!!

Default !!NEWS NEWS(myolie, ron, tav, joe--airport)!!

hey everyone! i'm sooo excited!! today at Pierson Airport in Canada i went there to pick up my grandparents n there....i saw...myolie, joe ma, ron ng, and tavia!!!! tavia n myolie is sooo much prettier n cuter outside,,as for joe n ron, they're downrite adorable..! ppl were surrounding them but not too much. they were just standing there with a few cameras around them. they dressed up real casual but myolie's really cute. taiva iis soo pretty. i walked right past each of them but didn't have a chance to say hi or whatever cuz there were sum body guards (i think) with them. *sigh*....too bad it didn't last very long cuz their car came to pick them up. becuz it was soo cold, i didn't notice that they were there (oustside) i was walking then i saw these men with cameras so i thought i'd take a look n there, i realized it was them!! couldn't recoqnize them..joe ma was the first person i saw if i had another chance to meet them, id definately say hi or whatever.....!! *overjoyed* but anyway does anyone noes y they're here in canada? r they shooting a movie, having a concert or they live here??thanku soo much...heheheh....*sooo happy*
    Last edited by bittersweet; 03-15-05 at 01:48 AM.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Wow... u r so lucky! the others in this forum are also talking about this.. They are there for a concert or something in Vancouver. I'm so jealous.. hehe... Check it out in the Triumph in the skies thread.
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

wow that was quick...OK I"LL BE RITE THERE!!aww...the concert is all the way in vancouver?........ that's such a heartbreaking news!
    Last edited by bittersweet; 03-15-05 at 02:13 AM.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Hi bittersweet, you are so lucky! but how could you manage to get so near them?
    and were there many fans waiting for them?...I was lamenting how come they don't come to Singapore which is so near Hong Kong....

or maybe you are fated to meet them!!
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-15-05 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    and were there many fans waiting for them?...I was lamenting how come they don't come to Singapore which is so near Hong Kong....

Hey...if they ever go to Singapore...i reckon i will fly over there to meet them! Singapore is a neighbouring country...i'm in Malaysia! Or they can fly over here! It will only take a short flight!!
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RLF Lover
    Hey...if they ever go to Singapore...i reckon i will fly over there to meet them! Singapore is a neighbouring country...i'm in Malaysia! Or they can fly over here! It will only take a short flight!!
    And if Raymond is one of them, I bet you'll be the first one to reach! :P

Back to the topic, wow, bittersweet, you're sooo lucky to have met them! I wish I could..

Raymond did come to Singapore to film Yummy yummy.

actually, I am quite lucky too since I also saw totally by chance tony Leung and Carina Lau at Shanghai's Pudong airport...they were collecting languages...

Eek! As everyone have said, you're really lucky!

Maybe I better go hang around airports more often..my friend's suggested that once..
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

I read of their trip. because they have to flown 17 hours, Ron watched Soccer all the night and Tavia take lots of mask. She said that: ''I will put a mask every 7 hours.''

Hey Guys! Hk International Airpot i open to everyone. There are wuite many shops, so you cango to shopping and try to see somebody rtist/actor/ actress there.

Very sad that I have gone many times to Hk but I haven't got see somebody entertaimen group's worker.

they were in market village for an autograph session today. i came by to take pictures. not very good ones but i stood closer to where Ron Ng was sitting.

too crowded in Market Village today.

Quote Originally Posted by tinlunlau
    they were in market village for an autograph session today. i came by to take pictures. not very good ones but i stood closer to where Ron Ng was sitting.

too crowded in Market Village today.
    Wow.. U r so lucky... Did u get all of their signature?
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

all of you are so lucky! somehow i did meet some of our local actors/actresses here, but they are all old
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    Wow.. U r so lucky... Did u get all of their signature?
    no. only people with tickets for their show get to have their autograph and they'll only sign one item for each person. i see them mainly signing calendars and posters.

i'll probably try and investigate to see if Joe Ma is staying with Mimi Chu (who apparently is his cousin...or some sort). I found out that Mimi Chu is staying at my dad's friend's friend's place and is still in Toronto.

also, i found out that my mentor Castro Liu (toronto deejay and also a cousin of former TVB actress Chan Ji-Ching 陳芷青) and actor/songwriter/deejay Joe Tay were there (at the event) at one point. they used to work at Fairchild Radio but for some reason, seemed to have switch to CHIN Radio. I tried contacting Joe Tay thru his friendster site but he chose to ignore and probably blocked me. (that bastard!!) I met him and helped him out at a charity event not too long ago.

Last edited by tinlunlau; 03-15-05 at 09:36 PM.

btw, check Entertainment News (on this forum) for pics.
    i only put one up on another forum and left the link in a thread in this forum.. i was in a hurry....i'll post more up later

I bought 2 tickets but was able to get all 4 signatures. Hehe...I was near the end of the line so they weren't as hurried to get us off the stage.

RON IS SOOOOOOO HOT. Ohmigosh. And Tavia is so pretty! Same with Myolie! Joe's really, realy tall. Wow. Haha...it was awesome getting to see them so up close!

BTW, they're doing a show here in Toronto tonight and then they're going to Vancouver tomorrow.
    I *heart*...
    [xy] Ron Ng, Moses Chan, Julian Cheung, Michael Tao, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

awwz..why can't they go to New York I wanna see them up close too...Is there any chance for them to come or anyother stars to come?
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

ammm,...hhhehehehe..you are soo lucky...I would fly over there in a heart beat if I have the money. Man!! I would love to Kissshhh RON Ng..MuahZZ what a hottie.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry

hey srry i couldn't get to u sooner. lol, noe not alot of ppl were surrrounding them cuz they were outside in the middle part of the street waiting for their cars n it was really cold. i didn't notice them at first n once i did, my dad caught sight of tavia n pulled me over to her side of the street. they didn't mind ppl cuming near them so i just walked pass her n stand beside her waiting for my car..(got a pretty good look at her, hehhee) they ddin't mind ppl standing near them but since its late at nite n not alot of ppl in canada noe them(at least not those pppl at the airport that day) theere's probably onli 5-6 ppl that came up to myolie n ron for autographs..lol too bad i didn't get a chance to say hi n tell them that i'm a big fan of them.. OMG! they're having a show tonite n is leaving tomorrow!!aww n i was goin to find info n see if i can sumhow jion their concert!!!!! .........oh well, at least i got to have a glance at them..by the way, what is their concert about? what's going on in there?o n one more question, do u guys noe where the concert was n how u guys knew to get the tickets?
    Last edited by bittersweet; 03-16-05 at 02:46 AM.