Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie
    Revolving's plot better pick up again...I am kind of tired of the producer using the same ideas/same styles to portray the characters. Don't know how to describe the feeling about this series thus far. It seems that the actors sometimes care too much about how they look in each scene...they look like models sometimes and not acting their characters. I too get distracted with the beautiful attire they have..hehe..TVB spent a lot on warbrobe this time huh?

My favorite, Episode 2 was fast paced and never a dull moment. But, now moving further along, i am feeling the plot is getting old and repetitive. So, let's see what's in store for this week.

Last week, I actually expected Revolving to do okay in the ratings because HK rained the entire week! There was even Yellow Advisory Level rain on Friday too. So, naturally people should've stayed at home and switched on their tellies. Plus, the plot started very quickly and straight to the point. Now, Revolving need to maintain the ratings because it will risk losing viewers if it doesn't keep up with the pace and start a concrete storyline instead of having the same old trick each time.
    This sounds bad...

Haha, I just finished watching episode 1. It's fine till now, although I can't say the plot's exceptionally refreshing, but it looks pretty interesting. But then again, I'm only at episode 1, a little too early to judge.

What I noticed is a really fatal error made by TVB in episode 1....some errors really make me laugh real hard...

Remember the scene where kenix and another staff checked on Joe? This was on the browser-

Bussiness Monthly

Hotel Killer, Martin Ko

Martin Ko is a name that needs little introduction. It has always stood for fine, civilized high performance sport cars, designed and produced by skilled craftsmen. There is a special place in the market and in the hearts of owners for classic sport cars which conform to this ideal. These are cars which bring to life the freedom and enjoyment of open road.

First error- Bussiness. And then they go on introducing Martin Ko which is...hahaha...read for yourself.

The show is actually not picking up after 3 episodes into it. It seems like the plot is abit loose which is suprising for such a big TVB production.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

I havent started watching this series yet, but i was just wondering who ella koon and elaine was. Have they been in any other series or movies. If uve got pics please post.
    Thanks
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

lol,
    watching this serie right now and I have to say the first few episodes are quite boring, it looked like introducing the caracters and stuff but........

****spoiler****

after episode 5 or so it looks really good, I kinda liked Joe Ma in the beginning cause he was helping Ron and all but it looks like he's evil. I think Ron is the only 'good' person for now but he's too impulsive.

I don't know have to wait and see, but it's a good serie, way better than Yummy Yummy.

Default errors

i havent yet started this.. ...

u cant have action from start to finish (chapter 1 -30) (as they said the first few chapters waas) all the time ..the story will slowly unravel and become more enlightening as the story develops..

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    I havent started watching this series yet, but i was just wondering who ella koon and elaine was. Have they been in any other series or movies. If uve got pics please post.
    Thanks
    This is Ella Koon's first series in TVB. She's a singer and also acting in movies.
    She's pretty good for a first timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    Haha, I just finished watching episode 1. It's fine till now, although I can't say the plot's exceptionally refreshing, but it looks pretty interesting. But then again, I'm only at episode 1, a little too early to judge.

What I noticed is a really fatal error made by TVB in episode 1....some errors really make me laugh real hard...

Remember the scene where kenix and another staff checked on Joe? This was on the browser-

Bussiness Monthly

Hotel Killer, Martin Ko

Martin Ko is a name that needs little introduction. It has always stood for fine, civilized high performance sport cars, designed and produced by skilled craftsmen. There is a special place in the market and in the hearts of owners for classic sport cars which conform to this ideal. These are cars which bring to life the freedom and enjoyment of open road.

First error- Bussiness. And then they go on introducing Martin Ko which is...hahaha...read for yourself.
    Haha..Fantasy..They could have avoided that by making the article's fonts smaller but remain with the huge title. Well...let's hope most viewers don't notice.

Default chapters 6-10

from wot i heard / read so far from another forum... i hear chapters 6-9 are very interesting..emphasis is placed on kenix and her son.

i managed to also watch the video to hacken's theme song. (the one that's played before each chapter starts)..i have the "all about men" cd..but it seems more powerful on the cd..more bass etc.
    The tv version seems duller but nevertheless great lyrics ..well suited to the storyline

i wasnt convinced on ella at first..dunno about her acting yetbut i saw her on tv on that Super trio show (latest one) where she was a contestant..she seemed to know how to make audience laugh and enjoy themselves. she wasnt a bad sport that playing those games on super trio show

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    from wot i heard / read so far from another forum... i hear chapters 6-9 are very interesting..emphasis is placed on kenix and her son.
    Can you let me know which forum?

Thanks!

wait. this is erm. the hotel one right?
    i LOVE it.
    it's on tv right now.
    i missed a lot of episodes, but i think it might come out as a set someday
    and i can buy it to watch it.

aw now it's in its 2nd week and i still hasn't got to watch a single ep! im desperately trying to download eps, but to no success.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default RDOV

dont worrie cherrie ..me too..hopefully this weekend i will lay my hands on it

Default ratings for second week

i dont know why but i am very anxious about knowing wot its ratings were for the second week of screening....

hope higher i hope..perhaps 35 points

I am trying to rent this but its not out yet at my local video store..maybe.next week it will be out.

i finally downloaded ep 1! after 4 days of begging my slow computer to 'add oil' and download the ep, finally! actually i still have 3% away from completion can't wait!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default RDOV

finally managed to lay my hands on this series..with luck..i'll be watching it very soon..watch for my comments here and probably loads of praising comments on this series

Default episode 1

just seen episode 1..it IS awesome ..lots of mysterious people and wickedness.. the hotel is very nice, loads of staff involved, nice cars too.

it was nice to see mary hon..(she was best in TITS)
    cant wait to see more of this series
    i like kenix and the way her make up is done...she looks gorgeous here

Default that error

yep yep..i spotted that error too about that info on Martin Ko (joe ma)..perhaps the frst few lines was a introductory to the guy..his hobbies etc known to the reader and then perhaps further down.. the background to martin's career background was disclosed??