Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

no i just hate sad endings, so i think i was near the end, after hoi sum went to phillipines....and then i just checked the spoilers to make sure it was a happy ending but yes, i have given up on series after watching a little bit, like yummy yummy for example, or always ready
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

TommyH
    Unregistered

What?! You gave up on Always Ready? It's really good though...

omg i finally finished
    wat a twisted plot
    imm happy with the ending though im glad ron and ella are together and chloe got wat she deserved
    very very good serie!!

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    no i just hate sad endings, so i think i was near the end, after hoi sum went to phillipines....and then i just checked the spoilers to make sure it was a happy ending but yes, i have given up on series after watching a little bit, like yummy yummy for example, or always ready
    what?! you gave up on yummy yummy and always ready?! i think they are decent series! why did you give up on them? they have happy endings!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    what?! you gave up on yummy yummy and always ready?! i think they are decent series! why did you give up on them? they have happy endings!

And I thought Always Ready had a sad ending... ... I'll definately finish it now.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hehe i thought they were both boring
    yummy yummy didn't have anyone i liked at all
    always ready. eh i just thought it was boring, i do like bowie, but eh i didn't like it, and it reminded me so much of TITS..i think some parts were too similar, but i don't think it was as good as TITS, and the plotline was a bit boring for me, and i can't standy mandy chung, or whatever her name is
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

linda chung
    anyway. shes one of the girls thats gonna get wayyy too much promote from TVB lately, read in newspaper, man she cant really act, but in someway i can stand her and in someway i cant..so like yea. shes ok i guess..?
    anyway bk to RDOV ahhh im gonna watch it sooonnnn cant wait! prob like in feb or maybe even sooner cant wait lol
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

hehe i thought they were both boring
    yummy yummy didn't have anyone i liked at all
    always ready. eh i just thought it was boring, i do like bowie, but eh i didn't like it, and it reminded me so much of TITS..i think some parts were too similar, but i don't think it was as good as TITS, and the plotline was a bit boring for me, and i can't standy mandy chung, or whatever her name is
    lol you mixed up linda chung and mandy chow (charm's character name in yy) always ready actually gets better in the latter eps.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I have got to say, this is one of the best serial releases from TVB.. it has a very twisted plot and ending =)

oh yea that's her name, linda, i always think of mandy cho first..but anyways..i still don't like her, i don't think she's pretty at all, along with the fact that she can't act

but rdov was great but i've seen it too many times for now lol
    *[Ron Ng]*

TommyH
    Unregistered

did anyone realize that the title is spelled wrong?

yes but that's not a big deal, so who cares
    *[Ron Ng]*

oh yea that's her name, linda, i always think of mandy cho first..but anyways..i still don't like her, i don't think she's pretty at all, along with the fact that she can't act

but rdov was great but i've seen it too many times for now lol
    that's what happened with me for TITS. it was great but I have also watched it too many times now.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    that's what happened with me for TITS. it was great but I have also watched it too many times now.
    I don't remember seeing either mandy or linda in triumph in the sky (hate using the abbreviation!!!). If they were what role did they play??? It must have been a small one because i totally don't remember them being in it.

haha don't wry, none of them are in it....we just digressed..lol

and yes, one of my friends noticed the abbreviation for triumph is wierd, but i never noticed it, i guess cuz it's in caps, so i don't see it as well
    *[Ron Ng]*

so far i've rewatched till ep15, i just love this series
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

What's the rating for each week?

Still watching...
    gonna take me forever to finish watching it.
    =p
    It's good though.
    Sleep ish nice!

TommyH
    Unregistered

Why would it take you forever if you like it?

Parents...
    Strict.
    =p
    Sleep ish nice!