Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

This looks like an interesting series! I can't wait for it to be available for rental. Kenix as a villain is a refreshing change.

ohh..this series is the one related to a hotel is it?? i've seen the theme song MV sung by Hacken Lee... Ron indeed looked mature inside. but he's a player?? arhh...too bad. n kenix is a villain? wow!! that's really interesting...cos u usually dun see 1st line TVB stars become villains..anyway..both the theme songs are really nice! esp Hacken's 心计.. looking 4ward to this drama!!
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by rayluver
    ohh..this series is the one related to a hotel is it?? i've seen the theme song MV sung by Hacken Lee... Ron indeed looked mature inside. but he's a player?? arhh...too bad. n kenix is a villain? wow!! that's really interesting...cos u usually dun see 1st line TVB stars become villains..anyway..both the theme songs are really nice! esp Hacken's 心计.. looking 4ward to this drama!!
    I don't think Ron is a player...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I don't think Ron is a player...
    im not sure either...sumbody posted b4...i juz assumed.. hehe.. anywayz..ron is improving!! n Joe ma looks stunning inside!! so as Kenix!!
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

How do you guys know that Kenix's character is bad?
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

does anyone know the release date for this series in viet?

Default revolving doors

i heard hh3 is to be aired then not revolving doors..be cool if it is revolving doors and hh3..

i awaited long enuf for its release..i thought it was meant to be an anniversary series (revolving doors)

anyone knows for sure if this serial will be an anniversary series? or healing hands 3?

Its confirmed by Kenix's Chinese forum that this series will air on August 15...

Default revolving doors

gosh..i be glued to the tv screens then.... both hh3 and revolving doors

what will be the annivesary series then if it isnt revolving doors

i think ron ng is related to joe ma in the drama rite? cos i saw the trailer.. ron ng was not welcomed at his father's funeral. i think kenix plays a single mother who pretends to attract joe ma's attention so that she could know his plans. she's helping jiang da wei i think..

im confused. so this won't be an anniversary series afterall?
    yay august 15! just a month away!
    somehow i can't download the link above. anyone managed to?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default revolving doors

i think in hk, they normally screen 3 series during peak hours 9-11..if hh3 and revolving doors are to be 2 of the slots...wot is the other one?

only 1 month away then..till

I saw the trailer of this serie and it looked kinda fun,
    ron's dad is a rich man who dies and his share in Hotels will be given to his children and Joe ma.
    Kenix is hired by Ron( I think) to seduce Joe, cause the 2 of them don't get along very well and all are fighting over the Hotel and money.
    Everybody seemd "evil" in this serie.

I think that the new serie with ekin cheng and legend of ah wong will be the two anniversary series this year.
    shin chan

Quote Originally Posted by chupah
    I think that the new serie with ekin cheng and legend of ah wong will be the two anniversary series this year.
    I don't know cause "legend of ah wong" and "always on stand by" is filming right now or just finished filming, there are a lot of other series witch already finished filming and still not aired such as Healing hands 3, war of the in-laws, yummy yummy, revolving doors of vengeance, ten brothers and a few more, so I don't think that both series you mentioned will air this year.
    Last edited by starviar; 07-16-05 at 05:15 PM.

Isn't the anniversary in october/november? so i guess there is more than enough time to finish filming, by the way last week on k 100 i saw that they were filming a wedding scene with roger and jessica so i think that that serie can't be too far off finishing. And i think a serie with ekin cheng will receive some kind of special treatment, i mean it's not everyday he will put his movie career aside and film a serie. It's all about advertisments the name alone of ekin cheng is bound to attract some sponsers.
    shin chan

This series looks quite interesting.... Is Ron also going to be a bad guy?? I hope not~
    I like the theme song sung by Hacken though... Its nice
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by starviar
    I saw the trailer of this serie and it looked kinda fun,
    ron's dad is a rich man who dies and his share in Hotels will be given to his children and Joe ma.
    Kenix is hired by Ron( I think) to seduce Joe, cause the 2 of them don't get along very well and all are fighting over the Hotel and money.
    Everybody seemd "evil" in this serie.
    i dun think ron is evil in this series.. i think kenix was hired by the older guy (jiang da wei) not ron..

Default revolving doors

any clips anyone??

so far i havent read that this series will air on 15th..is it for overseas viewers..yet hk audience have to wait a little longer..

hmm...will the theme song (by hacken) be a hit in karaoke once it is released on tv screen or whether they'll be a soundtrack to it...i do hope so