Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

i wish though that ron and ella had more screentime. and perhaps show us how kit actually learned to like hoi sum
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yesh.
    I havta agree.
    =D
    *nods*
    Sleep ish nice!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i wish though that ron and ella had more screentime. and perhaps show us how kit actually learned to like hoi sum
    yea. Its a disappointment that the scriptwriter didnt go deep into their relationship development. Kenix n Joe's one is at least better than Ron n Ella's. its just like all of a sudden Ron turns his attention from Chloe to Ella. it just seems to give people the impression that Ron likes Chloe much more than Ella if u notice how Ron defended n trusted Chloe to Ella when it was Chloe who did all those evils.

and actually i don't even think ron has any emotions towards chloe. i mean, their relationship just happened... don't you think so?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    and actually i don't even think ron has any emotions towards chloe. i mean, their relationship just happened... don't you think so?

He was unhappy so he uses her to treat" his unhappines for one moment by sleeping with her (Chloe of course wanted that too) but still that was unfair ot Ella...

For a first timer, I think Ella really really did a great job..I enjoyed watching her..

maybe off the topic, but i couldn't stand that girl that played in that academy movie with tavia and ron --absolutely worst new actress I've ever seen), don't know her name, but she wasn't Ron's girlfriend in the movie (thank god) but she had a lot of screen time.

So the point, comparing Ella to that girl (again don't know her name but she's a singer also), ella did such a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    He was unhappy so he uses her to treat" his unhappines for one moment by sleeping with her (Chloe of course wanted that too) but still that was unfair ot Ella...

For a first timer, I think Ella really really did a great job..I enjoyed watching her..

maybe off the topic, but i couldn't stand that girl that played in that academy movie with tavia and ron --absolutely worst new actress I've ever seen), don't know her name, but she wasn't Ron's girlfriend in the movie (thank god) but she had a lot of screen time.

So the point, comparing Ella to that girl (again don't know her name but she's a singer also), ella did such a great job.
    I agree that Ella did a decent job in RDOV. Are you referring to Fiona Sit in The Academy, the one who was matched up with Sammul Chan?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if that's the case, then he never really liked chloe right? it's just that everyone's saying they are together so they became together...right?
    cherrie

Does anyone have or know where I can find the song Ella likes to listen to? I went back a lot of pages and the link doesn't work. Thanks!
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    Does anyone have or know where I can find the song Ella likes to listen to? I went back a lot of pages and the link doesn't work. Thanks!
    Here you go: http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Z15CNR6Q6HE2WC
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 02-05-06 at 07:25 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I agree that Ella did a decent job in RDOV. Are you referring to Fiona Sit in The Academy, the one who was matched up with Sammul Chan?

yeah i think that's her name...yeah really really didn't like her acting at all..it wasn't acting actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Thankyouu
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    yeah i think that's her name...yeah really really didn't like her acting at all..it wasn't acting actually...
    Yeah. I didn't really like her acting.
    Sleep ish nice!

Talking

I just found it strange that Kit had no feelings for Chloe, yet took eons to push her away when she forced kisses upon him (even shock would take less time that his reaction time), has absolute trust in her, and would go through the engagement with her just cos she looked sad (it wasn't as if the dad was pointing a gun at him).

I would accept him marrying her if he found about her sleeping with the ugly banker for him and felt guilty, but he didn't. He just went ahead and didn't even strongly object to it. Kit doesn't seem like the guy to marry cos he slept with someone. So i am very confused. Seriously, you would assume that he likes her somehow, but then you find out he doesn't. It's like he's egging Chloe on to continue her obsession with him. It is all so strange. Maybe the script needs to explain more.

Seriously, he doesn't do much to make Happy stay in HK either, he just starts going after her after he feels competition coming from Ben. Kit is such a hog, wants to hog all the girls! Poor Ben Ben.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

He even steals Ben's trick. Singing that song to Happy.

Kit gets everything so easily.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    He even steals Ben's trick. Singing that song to Happy.

Kit gets everything so easily.
    I thought Raymond Cho sang better than Ron, who was going out of tune. I just couldn't feel moved. If Kit really wanted to make an impact, should have hired Hacken Lee to sing the song live!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

haha lol! that's a great idea! having hacken as a cameo! haha
    cherrie

rofl!
    =D
    lolz.
    great suggestion!
    Sleep ish nice!

perhaps he can stand on the sides and sing, and ella will come over and ask, 'why are you singing this song?' and hacken could have answered ''well someone just paid me to sing this song!'' haha
    cherrie

AHAHAHA!
    That would be soo funny!
    Sleep ish nice!

yeah it should be unfortunately there's no such scene so this will just be left to our imagination...
    cherrie