Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

Ron's singing is terrible alright which makes me wonder how on earth can he come out with an album of his own whilst Raymond Lam hasnt got one when obviously Ray's got a better voice. I'm honestly saying this as a huge Ron fan.

the roles he gets often annoys me a lot, like in this series n the Academy n FTL. If TVB likes to give him these kind of stubborn roles which angers people n making ppl hate him, why dont they just give him a villian role instead? in this way, well...at least we can talk ourselves into forgiving his character rather than hating it since his character's meant to be a dislikeable one.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    the roles he gets often annoys me a lot, like in this series n the Academy n FTL. If TVB likes to give him these kind of stubborn roles which angers people n making ppl hate him, why dont they just give him a villian role instead? in this way, well...at least we can talk ourselves into forgiving his character rather than hating it since his character's meant to be a dislikeable one.
    I like his role in Fight The Light .
    The actor who impressed me in FTL in Bosco Wong, but the character I like more is Wong Ng (played by Ron).
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Ron's singing is terrible alright which makes me wonder how on earth can he come out with an album of his own whilst Raymond Lam hasnt got one when obviously Ray's got a better voice. I'm honestly saying this as a huge Ron fan.

I hate to say this, but the past couple years, I feel that Ron has gotten more popular than Raymond. I personally like Raymond's acting 1000 times better--seen him in movies with ALL different personalities, not like Ron's who's personality/acting is similar in almost every movie I've seen him in (and he did a terrible job in that movie with myolie and melissa) (sorry Ron fans--but we each have opinions)

but , tvb decided to support Ron and fame him up..and i feel bad for raymond who hasn't recieved the same "publicity" roles--I think he could have done a better job if he was in Revolving and really bring out the character...

Seriously, I have to agree. Ron should try out some villian roles instead of the same two stereotypes: arrogant and impulsive vs quiet and passive. Villian roles tend to bring out the skills in an artiste. I wonder when Bsco will have one?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

what movie was he in with myolie and melissa?
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

I think its Myolie and Michelle? (litcol?)
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    I think its Myolie and Michelle? (litcol?)
    yes..mistakenly typed melissa

I am rewatching Instinct (starring Ekin, adam, roger), and i enjoy watching it 5 times more than my first view of RDOV. I would never bother to rewatch RDOV, or any show with ron as main cast.

[QUOTE=sufan]I hate to say this, but the past couple years, I feel that Ron has gotten more popular than Raymond. I personally like Raymond's acting 1000 times better--seen him in movies with ALL different personalities, not like Ron's who's personality/acting is similar in almost every movie I've seen him in (and he did a terrible job in that movie with myolie and melissa) (sorry Ron fans--but we each have opinions)

i agree totally about raymond 1000 times better than ron, in fact i feel that any side kick is better than ron, he is just so "hard on my eyes".

hey guys, im currently looking for a series to watch s0o is this a good, worth-renting series?? i prefer a modern, not 2 lovey dovey series n if it's comical, even better okay, thanks in advance!
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    hey guys, im currently looking for a series to watch s0o is this a good, worth-renting series?? i prefer a modern, not 2 lovey dovey series n if it's comical, even better okay, thanks in advance!
    This series is a series worth renting. Exellent series. It got 40 for its last rating I think.

yes this is definitely worth watching!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

This series is definately on the must-see list for everybody but if you're looking for a comedy series but I don't think you should watch this yet. This series doesn't include much comedy and maybe you should watch VOH1&2, My Family, or any other comedy series if you're looking for one.

=D
    YEAH!
    =D
    It's like the best series ever!
    Sleep ish nice!

i found the plot to this series to be quite UNORIGINAL AND FACMILE of previous series.

this show is just recycled version of golden faith with much much worse actors. exact same plot as this series but in different order.

the basic misundersanding between family, business gets scamed away, uncle that tries to take the business and succeeds, regained, and finally realize misunderstanding and everybody's happy.

only the lead in Golden faith is about 100x better than this series as well as supporting cast.

Gallen Loh > Joe Ma
    Raymond Lam > Ron Ng
    Jessica Hsuen & Mayolie > than winnie and Kenix (as much as i like kenix, she is no Jessica)

any series like revolving doors with the 2 absolute worst actors in TVB (Ron and Joe) kills this recycled story.
    Last edited by gilboman; 02-22-06 at 10:41 AM.

Lolz.
    Everyone gotz different opinion.
    =D

I actually liked Joe in this series.
    =D
    he did a great job!
    =D
    Sleep ish nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Winkztar
    Lolz.
    Everyone gotz different opinion.
    =D

I actually liked Joe in this series.
    =D
    he did a great job!
    =D
    true, no matter how bad/terrible an actor/actress/performer a person is, there are still those who think they are alrite. just like william hung will have very very few supporters, but those will still think he does a relatively good job

just like how you like joe's "acting" and i'm using acting very loosely here, don't want to insult real actors.

yeah everyone's entitled to his own opinions we respect each other
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i like most of the characters in this series. i felt so sorry for the little boy (Becky's son), esp when he first popped up. imagine having a mum who is well sort of ashamed of you.... maybe that was too strong but yeah, not having your mum around coz you remind her of your no-good father...
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

becky did not really hate nor feel ashamed of kan jai, it's just that she's too busy and tired for her son
    cherrie