Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

can someone tell me whats the actress's name who plays ron's mom? n also the actor who plays as the sidekick[?] of the guy who bought the hotel in the beginning??
    i've been watching ancient series all my life, and right now, just probably KIND-OF getting used to modern& it being the fact that i've probably seen only 3 modern series..each one of them has the 2 ppl up there!! haha..its pretty funny..
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

ron's mom: mary hon ma li
    martin ko's sidekick: derek kwok cheng hung
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

thanks cherrie.

n is it just me or is that derek kwok has starred in SO MANY series but doesn't even have that much fame& recognition as he deserve??
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

TommyH
    Unregistered

Yeah we all agree that Derek Kwok is underpromoted. He deserves at least some "better" roles.

yup, he's been in nearly all tvb series as a mere supporting or extra. luckily these days he's already the main villain
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Talking

Yum yum! Have always enjoyed Derek's acting! It is so rare to see him in a 100% good role without dying or single!

But I hate the ending! IT IS SO TRAGIC!

BTW, I just found out his original name is Kwok Wai Hung.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

The end isn't really tragic unless you're talking about the part when Chloe becomes disabled. It was quite sad indeed. But Derek must have been truly loving Chloe considering what he did at the end.

tragic? it's a happy end isn't?
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    tragic? it's a happy end isn't?
    I think he was talking about the part when Chloe loses her ability to walk. It was quite tragic but a lot of people thinks she deserved it because she was such a nasty person. But yes it was quite tragic.

><
    It twas' tragic.
    but than again...she was evil....
    She tried to kill hoi sum!
    Sleep ish nice!

Nah! I thought it was tragic since he split with Martin to work for Chloe andher mum. I know the friendship still exists but considering the hatred between the Tsang, Wong and Ko families, Mark and Martin are probably going to have less time seeing each other and then grow further and further apart. Their kids won't even get to play with other! It is so sad since the two men have been best friends since 14.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

oh haha! on the contrary, i think martin and mark will continue to become friends...afterall i think in the end chloe had decided to change (judging from what she said in the hospital when his dad was left in coma). and i don't really think the wong family will blame chloe for long
    cherrie

lolz. I didn't really think about that.
    =p
    I think they'll still be friends but just not as close.
    They've got a different job- Martin running the resturant and Mark as a lawyer(?)
    and they both are in a relationship.
    =]
    Sleep ish nice!

oh i think they will stay as close as before...but just that needs some adjustment in their lives since they already have chloe and becky
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

It's still a happy ending if you look at it at a different point of view. The Wong family is happy. The Ko family is happy. Mark's happy. The Cheng family isn't quite as happy but probably will be happy soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    It's still a happy ending if you look at it at a different point of view. The Wong family is happy. The Ko family is happy. Mark's happy. The Cheng family isn't quite as happy but probably will be happy soon enough.
    Unless the dad wakes up.
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Unless the dad wakes up.
    Wong Yuk Ting? No! He's dead! Please remain dead!

lol tommyh! he's talking about the uncle! cheng wing fat! hahaha guess revolving doors will be a horror story if wong yuk ting rises from the dead
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    lol tommyh! he's talking about the uncle! cheng wing fat! hahaha guess revolving doors will be a horror story if wong yuk ting rises from the dead
    I love horror stories! but i don't like it when i watch it at night

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I love horror stories! but i don't like it when i watch it at night
    I don't like horror.
    ><
    Itsta scary!
    ><

I can just imagine a hand popping out of the grave when Martain and the wong family standing there.

bahhahahaha!
    Sleep ish nice!