Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

I guess I have to think in a less material gain way.

New insights: small restaurant = less burden => less stress => happier life.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

The real reason why Martin settled down with a small restaurant isthat without Mark to help and cheer him on, Martin didn't feel happy attacking hotels anymore! M&M has become B&M!

I got really annoyed when they said Kit became the top 10 Hotel Enterpeneurs in Hong Kong, when Martin didn't even get named! I just don't see him improve that much! He became more scheming but he doesn't get any more mature or less emotional dealing with things. Ther's mroe to managing a business than just scheming!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I got really annoyed when they said Kit became the top 10 Hotel Enterpeneurs in Hong Kong, when Martin didn't even get named! I just don't see him improve that much! He became more scheming but he doesn't get any more mature or less emotional dealing with things. Ther's mroe to managing a business than just scheming!
    I think somewhere during the mid part of the series, the chinese chess master mentioned that Kit's dad thinks that Kit have the greatest potential to manage the business as compared to his brothers. Maybe those words of encouragement kept him gong
    可惜不是你 陪我到最后

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Fred says he doesn't deceive/betray or hurt the ones you love and care for but isn't he being a bit hypocritical? He's using his ex-wife's emotional attachment to their daugther and the desire for the family to be together again for his personal gain of getting her money. Does that mean he no longer loves or at least care for his X-wife? I mean sure she has depression but who is the cause of it? Do they explain why she got depression right after she gave birth to Chloe?

It was a surprise to see Rebecca Chan as Mr. Cheng's ex-wife. I was wondering where the mother is. But I thought Mr. Cheng is currently married with someone, or was that someone non-related to him? I'm confused. I'm a little impressed by Rebecca Chan's acting skills in this episode, the way she was able to turn on the switch of being paranoid and depressed and then back to normal again is not bad.
    Well, if you notice, Fred doesn't seem like the type of guy to have any emotional attachment to his women, he doesn't find women important to him - considering he walks around for 30 eps without a lady friend in sight and he is super-rich.

I don't believe he ever liked his wife and it got worse when she tried to drown Chloe. He was also annoyed when she kept on accusing him of having an affair (seriously, if Fred didn't have a daughter, I would have thought he was gay! ).

I don't think he treats his wife any better than the Wong brothers - everyone else except Chloe are only his pawn.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by slchan0
    I think somewhere during the mid part of the series, the chinese chess master mentioned that Kit's dad thinks that Kit have the greatest potential to manage the business as compared to his brothers. Maybe those words of encouragement kept him gong
    That was a silly episode. No one in the right mind would be so rude to a customer, especially when it was his hotel which was in the wrong. If some execute was that rude to me, I woudl have sued!

The main problem i have with Kit is that he lets his emotion control him - he has no self-cotrol of discipline. Normal people can have emotions too - like Martin, but they supress it for the good of the whole team. But Kit goes and yells at his elder bro for looking for his wife instead of working, but sometimes, Kit himself goes even more emotional.

I just hate it how everytime (abotu 4 to 5 times) Martin chucks some obstacle in his path, he storms into Martin's office and asks what are you planning? If he was any smarter, he would have realised that this doesn't work and stop doing it because he ends up looking like a fool and gets even mroe angry and out of control.

I would say TVB did a bad job of writing this character as the main protagonist. He doesn't do enough to redeem himself (saying sorry is not enough), maybe I would fee better if Fred really did break his leg!
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    That was a silly episode. No one in the right mind would be so rude to a customer, especially when it was his hotel which was in the wrong. If some execute was that rude to me, I woudl have sued!

The main problem i have with Kit is that he lets his emotion control him - he has no self-cotrol of discipline. Normal people can have emotions too - like Martin, but they supress it for the good of the whole team. But Kit goes and yells at his elder bro for looking for his wife instead of working, but sometimes, Kit himself goes even more emotional.

I just hate it how everytime (abotu 4 to 5 times) Martin chucks some obstacle in his path, he storms into Martin's office and asks what are you planning? If he was any smarter, he would have realised that this doesn't work and stop doing it because he ends up looking like a fool and gets even mroe angry and out of control.

I would say TVB did a bad job of writing this character as the main protagonist. He doesn't do enough to redeem himself (saying sorry is not enough), maybe I would fee better if Fred really did break his leg!
    Actually I didn't like him very much after watching this series. But I'll have to give him credit...he does take the role of the hot blooded pink very well. Just the the script shouldn't have let him get off so easily in the end. To me he looked more like a half villian
    可惜不是你 陪我到最后

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Martin did so much for the brothers, but none of them even say a 'thank you' to him. Mr. Cheng, on the other hand, truly respected Martin.
    Kai Yip and Kai Kit did say thank you to Martin. That last scene at the grave of Mr. Wong.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis

You can't sue anybody that has been rude to you.

I do agree that TVB didn't make Kit who thinks with his brains though. Seems like Ron is only fit to play those hot headed and out of control freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_One
    You can't sue anybody that has been rude to you.

I do agree that TVB didn't make Kit who thinks with his brains though. Seems like Ron is only fit to play those hot headed and out of control freaks.
    You maybe can't sue, but you can make a complaint to the HK Board of Hotel Industry and give thr hotel a bad name. Even if the complaint isn't validated, it will still create rumours about the hotel. (I never tried this before! )

Kit was practically slamming his fist on the customer's door which neraly slammed back intot he customer's face. And his attitude wad bad too. I have never seen such bad manners in all my hotel stays, and the Royal Court Hotel is supposed to be 5 stars.
    Cyril Connolly

but we can't do anything about it. ron's the lead and therefore tvb should make him be one of the top entrepreneurs
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

does anyone know who sing the song where Wong Kai Kit and the girl in the bar? they were both in the same place but they didnt see each other. then Kai Kit put a coin in the music box and play this song . It's very sad i rilli want to know the song title too. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emsospoil
    does anyone know who sing the song where Wong Kai Kit and the girl in the bar? they were both in the same place but they didnt see each other. then Kai Kit put a coin in the music box and play this song . It's very sad i rilli want to know the song title too. thanks
    Its called 一生不变 (Yi Sheng Bu Bian) by Hacken Lee, translation of title: One Life Never Changing
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

That song is nice!
    =D

But I like the themesong more.
    Sleep ish nice!

Thumbs up

yahoo!!!
    i juz finish watching this show yesterday midnight!!
    the conclusion is PERFECT!!!!really din disappoint me.....
    after watching this show,i admire ron ng very much...hehe...
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]

you mean ron ng as an actor or his character there?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by jaewonling
    yahoo!!!
    i juz finish watching this show yesterday midnight!!
    the conclusion is PERFECT!!!!really din disappoint me.....
    after watching this show,i admire ron ng very much...hehe...
    to me, it's kinda confusing towards the end..very unpredictable. but overall, a good series. i actually hated Ron's character in here. too stubborn n rash.n not to mention how he treated Ella

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    you mean ron ng as an actor or his character there?
    of course ron ng as an actor!!!!
    i dun quite like his character as wong kai kit...too stuborn....
    but at least he realize his wrong done.....
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]

ron's certainly improving right?
    cherrie

Default RDOV..

still liking this series.. nowadays its good to see dramas using the names of "wong ting" hotel or solar airways rather than some weird name.

remember that as a professional actor..u must act in all type of roles..good or bad as long as there is potential in character development amongst the storyline.

off topic a bit..ron was good i think i "pains of being a man" - he was again a stubborn guy who likes to party and do nothing about his future. But he changed and he was a sweet character

this is now airing in a taiwanese channel. hm last night they aired ep10 (one of the best eps ) and watching that ep only wants me to rewatch this series again
    cherrie